It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Now that I have your attention with my Subject Title The Truth, I must explain what I am here to talk to you all about. I need info, info on many things. This topic is only for serious people so please, respect others in this topic and only offer candid, honest responses. I am young (dont need to say my age, you will probably only mock me), but I know that we have more threats than just the human kind. I do believe in werewolves, vampires, zombies, and the like. I also believe they are all created by the cause of a virus, no hocus pocus and voodoo. The FVZA, www.fvza.org, is a hoax, and I am ashamed to admit that I once believed it. But look at the Santa Rosa Institute website, a real genetics researching laboratory in California. The site is www.srigenetics.com. Oddly enough, there is a link on the top of the opening page entitled FVZA museum. That makes no sense to me. Also, the purpose of what they are studying is to research human life expectancy changes, trying to increase the average age, to upwards of even 250 years old. It sounds quite false, but in the days of the Good Book, man often lived to be 130-200 because they did not know of things other than meat, vegetables, wine, water, milk, cheeses, and grain products. This enabled them to live full prosperous lives. But know we are ruining our lives everyday by feasting on these horrible foods for our hearts and lungs, and by smoking constantly. But that is not the point. The point is that I believe in creatures that I talked about above. I need more information and links on real, true monster hunting. Specifically zombies, vampires, and werewolves. I do believe that these creatures need to be eliminated, and it is pointless to reason with them, but I also believe they need to be studied, and at the very least the public needs to know how to protect themselves from these things. So please, any and all input is greatly appreciated. God Bless you all.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hm, I remember your previous post where people brushed you off like a fly, which I thought was pretty rude. The people who replied seemed particularly narrow-minded, especially for members of a site like this! I don't know much about said "monsters", but you might start by doing a search on google using various different relevant terms. Try starting here:

www.google.com...

You might have to do some good, hard research, but you'll find plenty of stuff. Just asking for other people's information is not a good way at all. Spend a few hours surfing the web typing in random stuff into google, going to the "Links" section of every website. GO to the library and get every book on the subject.

As for my take on them? The ones you mentioned I believe are exaggerations of real life things. Werewolves are probably just humans who suffer from a disease called Lycanthropy. (Google it if you don't know what it is.) Vampires are simply people who have a disgustingly prominent craving for blood. And "zombies" are victims of a drug given to them by Voodoo Priests/Priestesses. (You can see a great episode of National Geographic's "Taboo" about Voodoo that explains the zombie thing if you'd really rather watch TV than do some research.)

But for all I know they are all real creatures. Good luck and happy hunting!

[edit on 27-11-2004 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Thanx for the help man

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Mr. Blissfullignorance

I too studied these beings once, when I was young, probably your age. I will not deny their existence, for I have never encountered them. I have read very much in to satanic verse and 'mythology' and have come out of it no wiser than before.

There are many releigions, beliefs, and mythologies that point the way to 'undead' and 'unholy' civilizations and cutures. Some even tell the reader 'how' to gain access to these social circles. But, don't be to hasty to join the world of the undead.

The undead world is a yet undiscovered one. Like the 'light at the end of the tunnel' and the excorsism your friends cousins aunts sisters best-friend went through. Its unproven. I'll admit to trying to summon demons and such during my youth, but seems to me they don't summon to pot-smoking, beer swilling westernized teenagers to well.

I believed. So much so that I used to only wear the black, only go outside at night, and only speak with those with whom I believed I shared this 'bond' of darkness.

You wanted serious comment, so I'm giving it to you.

During this period, two of my best-friends killed themselves. One by hanging, the other by Co2 poisoning. I also spent a long night on a high roof top talking another friend out of jumping into the "All embracing Darkness". We used to paint our faces, and read out of the Mad Arabs 'memoirs'. Light candles and carve pentograms. Draw blood from ourselves.

You know what it got me spiritually? FUKALL. Nada. Nothing. I lost my best friends to suicide, and all my normal friends to the success of life. They moved ahead in reality, while I got F****d in the "darkness" for a few years. Now, damn near 10 years later, I've caught up to my old friends, caught up socially, and worked REALLY freaking hard to get where I am now.

The darkness did nothing for me but take the lives of those I loved, and set me back years behind my peers.

Now, I remember of the 'prices' to be paid for decadence, but, now I don't give a ****. I'm successful, I have a family, and I have a real life. Until Satan himself comes to lay claim to my success, it is my own. And even if he does come, it is STILL my own success. If the Cthulu is real, he did nothing but steal, lie, and cheat, and earned NOTHING. Humanity gets all the credit. Not demons, not aliens. Just people. We are strong, and we do prosper in reality.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Never before have I heard such an inspirational post from someone. You are absoluitely right, maybe some people have to stop searching for the unknown and accept it could be right there insdie of us. That may sound cornym but its the truth. Thanx for the inspiration and the help

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If you're searching for info on zombies, werewolves, and vampires as a result of DNA Manipulation, forget it.

1. These legends far far oudate DNA technology. IF these things exist, they are NOT a modern creation.

2. Research done on geriatrics and life expactancy enhancement focus largely on things such as worms and other animal models. There is extremely tight regulations on human experimentation.

3. Most age enhancement research to date focuses on genes such as telomerase which have to do with DNA maintenance. In brief, there is a pre-programmed life expectancy which has to do with the number of divisions a cell undergoes. It is speculated that tweaking this system is the way to increase lifespan. I cannot concieve of a way in which experimentation, even on humans, could lead to a medical state of being undead.

If you feel like looking for the existance of these things, I wish you the best. But as I said, you might prefer to pursue the traditional beasts as opposed to modern scientifically created versions of them, as these are HIGHLY unplausable.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I got my info from very credible sources, I know what I am talking about. These stories have been around for years, but I dont believe I said anything about them being from DNA whatever. I said from a virus, and as you hopefully know not all viruses are man made. The virus theory for zombies, werewolves, and vampires would explain many historically accurate cases, especially zombies.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I thought you were referring to the theory of a manmade DNA transforming virus. AKA Gene Therapy. Your reference to a genetics research laboratory led me to believe you thought these were manmade viruses. If this is not the case, I appologize. If you are implying that these viruses are manmade, the only way to even possibly do it would be with gene therapy.

You apparently have enough info to have you convinced. Lets hear it.

How can a virus biologically induce changes as seen in lycanthropy, vampirism, and zombification? If you believe in the traditional descriptions of these beings, in my mind it is impossible for a virus to make these changes, but I would love to hear your thoughts to the contrary.

And just on a side note, eat all the cheese, wine, etc you want. Diet wont give you a lifespan of 200 years.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Since I have an open mind, I'll question your basis rather than brush it off. While I do not believe in these creatures, I do believe in the POSSIBILITY of their existance, and must say that my disbelief in them is mostly founded on the fact that I've seen no evidence what-so-ever suggesting their existance.

Where have you seen credible evidence for these creatures (or manifestations of viral infestation as you say) other than legend. Have there been any reports, sightings, photos, EVIDENCE, etc... in the last 50 years of their existance? I've never seen a photo of any of these creatures (that wasn't obviously fake) and I haven't heard anything in the way of reports, etc... (no wacked out redneck sighted crackhead related reports please... credible stuff.)

Also, out of curiosity, what causes you to believe in these things so profoundly? Encounter? Pure curiosity? ???

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
No, the reason the people in the bible lived so long was because they drank the "Star Fire" which was the menstruum blood of the Annunaki females. Read Genisis of the Grail Kings

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by countbrakula23
No, the reason the people in the bible lived so long was because they drank the "Star Fire" which was the menstruum blood of the Annunaki females. Read Genisis of the Grail Kings

What is the "Genesis of the Grail Kings"?
Some believe that there was a canopy of water in the earth's atmosphere before the Flood (but Biblical issue are a different topic) that protected Men from radiation. Also, it is possible that the full effect of sin did not take place immediately, but gradually (I only mention Biblical stuff because that is what I believe). What I am certain of is the diet did not enable such long life spans--I say this because people eat un-modified, non-preservative-crammed garbage, completely fresh, natural foods, and while they live lives that are longer, more healthy, and happier, they still do not live much longer, if longer at all, than "civilized" people. It is just that they are much healthier.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
okay here it is I used to work on a ranch in Gerber CA... we used to raise horses and cattle depending on the client mostly horse training now at the time we just had horses 12 of them over a 50 acre farm I had night watch that night because there were reports of a "modern day horse thief" so I had my .357 rifle with me.. and as I was watching the horses they usally stayed together at night time they were kinda close to the barn building I was about 75 yards away then all the sudden they got spooked REALLY spooked and they started running towards me now what I saw chasing them was what could be described as a were-wolf it was kinda running on all fours but it was strange cause it had a VERY humanoid look now yes it was night time but we had flood lights up and it was kinda in the light it was about 6'6" and of course I had to take action (these horse were high grade race horses (20k-80$) a piece so I shoot at it I know i hit the damn thing cause of the impact the shot had on it it took off running pretty fekking quickly I told my Bosses what happend and they believed me cause they also believe in this sort of thing.

Not a realated event but I should add months later there was a cattle mutalation on this ranch Involving a pregnant Cow with an unborn calf yes UNBORN...still inside the mama's stomach the calf was found with its genitals removed and part of its spine take out the neck part with the throat (like a 20 degree angle cut with from my looks a laser or whatnot this calf was found in an area where the grass(very short) was all swired now the mama cow did not want ANYONE to get near it it had to be roped for examination it had a cut snout kinda like a scoop I sure whatever did this (I'm pretty sure ET) this was done on accident (but not sure)

and with this I let you guys think about this story its all true if you dont believe its your choice

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I also believe there are different or genetially mutated things that still to this day exists but here are a couple of suggestions on learning a bit more on some of the creatures this world has to offer you can try using google and yahoo since they are the most used sites or you can go to
www.aj.com and ask him your questions
so have fun looking for your cr3atures while i am going to look for proof of aliens see ya

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
eh...what I don't understand is...the disease "lycanthropy". How can a disease make your brain "think your a wolf". It just doesnt make sense. That would raise the possibility of a disease that makes you think youre an elephant or a chicken. If you ask me, I think lycanthropy may actually transform you into a "werewolf" somehow, and may have been originally created by some sort of "magic" or "voodoo" long long ago. Sometimes, though, the transformation is not successful, leaving you with a guy who looks normal but acts like a werewolf.

Just a quick opinion.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lamagraa
okay here it is I used to work on a ranch in Gerber CA... we used to raise horses and cattle depending on the client mostly horse training now at the time we just had horses 12 of them over a 50 acre farm I had night watch that night because there were reports of a "modern day horse thief" so I had my .357 rifle with me.. and as I was watching the horses they usally stayed together at night time they were kinda close to the barn building I was about 75 yards away then all the sudden they got spooked REALLY spooked and they started running towards me now what I saw chasing them was what could be described as a were-wolf it was kinda running on all fours but it was strange cause it had a VERY humanoid look now yes it was night time but we had flood lights up and it was kinda in the light it was about 6'6" and of course I had to take action (these horse were high grade race horses (20k-80$) a piece so I shoot at it I know i hit the damn thing cause of the impact the shot had on it it took off running pretty fekking quickly I told my Bosses what happend and they believed me cause they also believe in this sort of thing.

Not a realated event but I should add months later there was a cattle mutalation on this ranch Involving a pregnant Cow with an unborn calf yes UNBORN...still inside the mama's stomach the calf was found with its genitals removed and part of its spine take out the neck part with the throat (like a 20 degree angle cut with from my looks a laser or whatnot this calf was found in an area where the grass(very short) was all swired now the mama cow did not want ANYONE to get near it it had to be roped for examination it had a cut snout kinda like a scoop I sure whatever did this (I'm pretty sure ET) this was done on accident (but not sure)

and with this I let you guys think about this story its all true if you dont believe its your choice

First of all, I don't believe in werewolves, but don't think I'm calling you a liar. Have you ever heard of napes(North American apes--kind of like Sasquatch, buth they don't walk upright)? I'd say it could be one of those, but then again, I'm not the one who saw it. And did you find blood where you shot it? I definitely think there's some odd things going on; although personally, I don't think extraterrestrials are responsible. Were there any odd things around the area other than the calf?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
yes there was blood on the ground making short cause watching the sci fi marathon thing lol

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So what in your view defines...

a) a Zombie?

b) a Werewolf?

c) a Vampire?

In your opinion, is a Zombie a human infected with a virus or is he/she one of the living-dead?

Same goes for the others

Bearing in mind i have only scanned the topic.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lamagraa
yes there was blood on the ground making short cause watching the sci fi marathon thing lol

If you saved the blood you could have it tested, then again if it really is a werewolf I suppose it could test as human.
Sometimes I miss TV

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
i didnt even think about this at the time sadly adn it was very very very stupid on my part for not doing it pisses me off that didnt trust me lol

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wow, this is an interesting topic! To the bloke who made it, where did you get your information from? Any links you can post?

My opinion:

Zombies: Are either caused by a virus, as most of you folks have said or some kind of voodoo magik. I'm a bleiver in magiks and such. I have read an account of a girl who died and was bought back by some voodoo priest and was seen by her friends. I can't remember the link. I'll try and find it. If there is a virus, could it be that it was developed as a weapon which was somehow released into the atmosphere? Or is it something which has been around for hundreds of years? Maybe a genetic condition?

Vampires: Are also caused by a virus. Though one which gives them an un-healthy craving for anothers blood. I belive that vampires do not die when they are in sunlight, but are just uncomfortable in it. Maybe another part of the disease? Or they were shunned away by others in the middle ages and sought refuge in dark places which back then others were afraid to go to?

Werewolves: Hmm, i don't know about these things. I can't see how a human can transform into a huge great beast and still have the energy to attack people. Though i won't rule out the possibility that they exist. Maybe they need to kill people, or anything to keep up their energy. Thats why they always attack things, so they can get back the energy they used up during the transformation.

Well, thats my input. Hopefully some more ideas will come to the surface, and maybe some links to where matey got all his information!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join