It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop shoots dog for barking, leaves it to suffer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Just found this and thought you'd like an update on this situation.

Rains Co. deputy who shot dog terminated on Thursday

According to the Rains County Sheriff's Office, Deputy Jerrod Dooley was fired on Thursday. Sheriff David Traylor said that it was for Dooley's safety because of threats. He added that it is the safest move for the department and the deputy.

Nice! Now, let's get Mr "Hi Mom! Hi Channel 8!", tie his hands behind his back, and let Cole Middleton pop his ass a half dozen times with some bag gloves. Or lose his job too, his choice.

eta: I'd be ok with him doing a sandwich board in the middle of main street that said "I am totally incompetent to do my job. I am an embarrassment to my profession. I have failed my duty and dishonored myself and my fellow officers. We are not all like me", three or four days worth should do it.
edit on 24-4-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I've seen enough. If I'm ever on a jury and the defendant is being charged with assaulting/murdering a police officer for killing/trying to kill his dog. I won't vote to convict him.

Jury instructions be damned.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Good news!! It does make a difference when people contact the agency involved, not to make threats necessarily, but just to offer a voice of concern or disapproval.

"Candy was shot in the back of the head." what a coward, this means the dog was facing away from him. This specific case is one where the officer seemed to take pleasure in his deed and that to me is an indicator of psychopathic tendencies.

edit on 24-4-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join