It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prophecies fulfilled in the most ironic fashion! And DEAD accurate this time!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hey the crazy dude is back, this is the guy that I had an argument with about the SAME "prophecy" right?? but the last time you were attributing it to the Malaysian air accident!? So tell me oh wise one is it an airplane accident or MERS? I am all confused.....
edit on 23-4-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The MERS cases are headlines in other more reputable news outlets

Please post links to all of the reputable news outlets with MERS as a headline.

Thanks!

Hey, your welcome!

Headline now in

www.aljazeera.com but may no longer be headline tomorrow, so please take note of this time of posting.

Over 300 cases now

www.aljazeera.com...
edit on 26-4-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
** ATTENTION ALL **

Next insult to be flung will be met with extreme prejudice; and that goes for both sides of the fence!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
** ATTENTION ALL **

Next insult to be flung will be met with extreme prejudice; and that goes for both sides of the fence!

Thank you sir!

Everyone's still welcome in my future threads.....

....Just don't ask me on lottery numbers - not within my God-given ability... It's also not God's nature to shower us with money. As many Christians would wish to believe - Luke 9:57-58 and Luke 16:13-15.

But like I said before in six months, many things around the world will escalate. I'll wait for six months to see whether I'm right or wrong.

And things could go bad in Europe... ...and I'm not just talking about Ukraine so pls if anyone takes me seriously and have influence or knows someone who does, please proactively see what might go wrong and do something about it!

I think it's time we do something positive, try to look for and stop a problem before it occurs.

Like this one:

www.theguardian.com...

It doesn't take a vision from the future to know that one could end up being a nightmare.

Just saying...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ahnggk

Things will go bad in Europe? pretty vague isn't it all.
I really hope you don't actually think you have a god given "gift" because everyone can be as vague as you and get it right .

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ahnggk
Who gave me a star and a flag????

Just want to say thanks!

sorry not me

but I am eager to hear your forthcoming predictions,

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Obviously he believes it. He's now calling himself a prophet.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

It doesn't take a vision from the future to know that one could end up being a nightmare.

Pay close attention to your words here.

Wanting to be some kind of prophet or psychic doesn't make someone that way. Making vague guesses based on common sense outcomes of world situations that are happening, or that could be happening, are not 'dead accurate prophecies'. They are just statements about vague logical outcomes that half the planet also thinks will most likely happen.

Now ... this isn't an insult and I"m being very careful to stay within T&C ...
I'd like you to read this info on 'Grandiose delusions'

GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious theme.

I'm not saying this is you or your situation ... but I think you should be careful with thinking you are a prophet when you clearly are not. I'd hate to see you cross over ...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Prophecies alone won't make you a prophet.

If I seem like I made such implication, I'm gonna say it now, I'm not a prophet.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I admit, the title of this thread was what brought me here. I generally avoid the threads dedicated to prophetic claims, as they are almost always extremely vague.

Maybe one day we here at ATS will see a valid prediction proved true.

To the OP-

If you truly do "feel" or "see" these things, might I ask how long you've experienced this phenomenon?

How do you arrive at your predictions, specifically how do you determine a time frame in which to place the event(s)?

Tying into question one, do you think that with more time/focus you will bring more specific predictions?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaosComplex
I admit, the title of this thread was what brought me here. I generally avoid the threads dedicated to prophetic claims, as they are almost always extremely vague.

Maybe one day we here at ATS will see a valid prediction proved true.

To the OP-

If you truly do "feel" or "see" these things, might I ask how long you've experienced this phenomenon?

How do you arrive at your predictions, specifically how do you determine a time frame in which to place the event(s)?

Tying into question one, do you think that with more time/focus you will bring more specific predictions?

The patterns I recognized now, existed back in 2008 but I didn't know it back then.

I don't actually see the distant future (at least one week ahead). I know only for a fact whenever something big happens in my life, it is shortly preceded by a disaster on whichever geographical region my thoughts are strongly focused - most often, the country where I'm in or going to or have left.

The disaster can be of any nature, natural such as earthquakes, volcanism, weather bombs, deadly outbreaks or man-made such the economy, regional tensions, etc.

I have solid proof of these claims, passport/visa information, stamps of dates of entry/exit on countries I've been, dates of employment, dates of graduation..

Some of the most "spectacular" or rather quite disastrous of these stints were in New Zealand - the two major quakes that happened there which also coincided with the Japan tsunami of 2011.

I've only had a few travels around the world - the USA which the effects of the recession struck just within a month after I left the country. A week after I left Manila last 2009, they had the worst flooding in 40 years, when decided to go to New Zealand, they had the "Canterbury EQ within a month in 2010. When I got a job in New Zealand, in Feb 15, 2011, a deadly quake struck Chch in New Zealand in Feb 22, 2011, a month later, tsunami struck Japan. When i graduate from school in New Zealand, they experienced the coldest season in 3 decades. When I climbed Mt. Tongariro, the montain erupted a month after after nearly a century of slumber. When I left NZ, they had the worst drought in 3 decades after a month.

When I came to the Philippines in 2013, they had the worst luck, wars, government scandals and probably the worst disaster. The worst typhoon Philippines ever got on record - Typhoon Haiyan made landfall at the eve of my birthday (now you know my birthday!)

Now this covers my predictions here (late 2013 to early 2014):

A friend in Eastern Europe gave me a job prospect, then unrest erupts in Eastern Europe in Ukraine. Another job prospect came from Africa, unprecedented Ebola outbreaks occurred. I had a job interview for Saudi Arabia in January. MERS was detected in Middle East in the same month. I arrived in Saudi Arabia Jeddah after getting a job there mid-March - in April there were over 300 cases of MERS documented in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah.

Those were the only times and countries I have traveled to.... So what are odds? Have I finally beat the odds??

This is how I am "predicting" things. Wherever I am, disaster strikes. I can't just stay in the Philippines, they've had enough already. Saudi Arabia looks like a good place for me, if anyone catches my drift... Or maybe I should go to Australia! hehe!

Don't anyone judge me pls until you have met me in person. If I could go some place very remote which is very sparsely populated to live the rest of my life I would, but I can't, I have no means, I'm only a citizen of a 3rd world.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Why the silence? Scared of me all of a sudden?

Look everyone, I'm not someone who holds grudges. No matter if anyone insults me, it doesn't affect me.

What really affect me are real life problems mostly and the big ones. I can't explain it myself why disasters reliably precede big events in my life that's why I have the confidence to point when and which part of the world disasters will happen.

Does my "agelessness" have something to do with it? My spectacular immunity to diseases and natural toxins? My ability to often see just seconds ahead into the future? I have already seen the hands of a clock go back and forward in a couple of seconds and that ability has already saved me from an accident by having a glimpse of the danger seconds ahead.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have no idea what you are trying to proove here. I was in states in fall of 2000 during Bush & Al Gore elections, went to see how elections were organized there.. saw a lot fuzz and some what chaos in election houses and it turned out that in Florida there were a a lot of confusion if the votes went to the canditate that was ought to go ( i wasn´t in Florida but i was in states ).. after all Al Gore lost and Bush won ( am i to blame ? don´t think so )
I was in states also in september 2001 when twin towers were attacked ( i wasn´t in New York .. am i to blaime ? Don´t think so) You see these are just coincidences..

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Prophecies alone won't make you a prophet.

If I seem like I made such implication, I'm gonna say it now, I'm not a prophet.

en.wikipedia.org...

Your title says "my prophecies" not predictions.

Does God speak to you?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Those were the only times and countries I have traveled to.... So what are odds? Have I finally beat the odds??

No you haven't beaten the odds when they are 1 in 1 chance happening to anyone over a lifetime on this planet.

The odds of you going somewhere and nothing happening are much greater.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Why the silence? Scared of me all of a sudden?

Look everyone, I'm not someone who holds grudges. No matter if anyone insults me, it doesn't affect me.

What really affect me are real life problems mostly and the big ones. I can't explain it myself why disasters reliably precede big events in my life that's why I have the confidence to point when and which part of the world disasters will happen.

Does my "agelessness" have something to do with it? My spectacular immunity to diseases and natural toxins? My ability to often see just seconds ahead into the future? I have already seen the hands of a clock go back and forward in a couple of seconds and that ability has already saved me from an accident by having a glimpse of the danger seconds ahead.

Actually I need quote this one line again so you can clarify what you mean

I can't explain it myself why disasters reliably precede big events in my life that's why I have the confidence to point when and which part of the world disasters will happen.

You cant explain and your inability to explain is what gives you confidence to point out things you just said you cant explain.

You really need to read Flyerfans link, many suffer from a god complex or other forms of delusions of grandeur, its actually an amazing feeling until you wake up from it and find yourself so lost that you struggle to find yourself again.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Planet Earth is not so big place. But all the time something happens somewhere and quite a lot happens in earth every day.
I even met a boy from my neighbourhood in the other side of the globe in Venice beach by accident.. what are the odds for that.. just an coincidence , it can happen.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
I was in states also in september 2001 when twin towers were attacked ( i wasn´t in New York .. am i to blaime ? Don´t think so) You see these are just coincidences..

I arrived in Atlanta from the Philippines 23 Feb 2008 - my first travel to the USA. On 15 of March, less than a month later, Atlanta suffered a record-breaking tornado:

en.wikipedia.org...

All my travels / big events in life with or without disasters associated:

- Philippines to Atlanta, USA (Feb 2008) - most expensive tornado in USA history in raw USD occured in Atlanta three weeks later.

- Atlanta, USA to Philippines (Sep 2008) - Recession in USA, which affected the whole world escalated beyond control a month later.

- bday Nov 2008 - nothing unusual apart from the recession

- Manila, Philippines to HK (Sep 2009) - Manila was hit by record flooding in 40 years

- HK to Manila (Sep 2009) - nothing big happened

- Manila to HK (Nov 2009) and bday - nothing big happened

- Hk to Manila to Hk (Jan 2010) - record earthquake disaster in Haiti

- Hk to Manila (Feb 2010) - also lost my job - 8.8 earthquake in Chile

- bday Nov 2010 - nothing happened

- Got job in New Zealand (Feb 2011) - disaster struck Christchurch NZ, one week later, Japan tsunami a month later.

- End of IT course in NZ (Aug 2011) - record cold spell in 30 years

- bday Nov 2011 - nothing big happened

- Trekked Mt. Tongariro NZ (end of Jan 2011) - Erupted after a century of slumber 5 months later, 1 month before my departure from NZ

- NZ to Philippines (Aug 2011) - on Nov 2011, three months later, NZ began to suffer its worst drought in 30 years.

- bday Nov 2011 - nothing big happened.

- bday Nov 2012 - Typhoon Haiyan made landfall at Philippines at the eve of my bday. 2012 was also an unusually bad year for the country aside from the Typhoon - wars, corruption scandals, etc.

- denied reentry to NZ (Nov 2013) - record # of volcanoes simultaneously erupts around the world - revolution in Ukraine also begins around this time.

- Shortlisted for a job vacancy in Saudi Arabia (Jan 2014) - first confirmed case of MERS virus for 2014, also on the same month, occurring in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

- Arrived in Jeddah Saudi Arabia (March 2014) - MERS infection has escalated, spreading to Jeddah with rates of infection still increasing at present with Egypt's first case of MERS this April.

Note, most of these events are record-breaking. And more often than not, they occurred at around the same time big events in my lsoife happen what are the odds???

This is how I was able to "predict" global events.

Whenever something big happens in my life like overseas travel or someone offers me a job in some country or region, something big happens there, shortly. And I've been trying to warn everyone!

I have to do these things, I have no choice. Soon I may have to leave Middle East and go find another place. For such a rich country like Saudi Arabia, they abuse and exploit foreign workers from poor countries and denied justice. I find it disgusting working for a country that is clearly evil so I have to leave.

Heads, up, my next destination in at least six months is either of these: Eastern Europe, Malaysia, Singapore, Papua New Guinea, and South Africa with the remote possibility of Canada and Australia.

Maybe I'm one of the future characters in the Bible to serve as a witness for God to judge humanity for all the injustices and abuse it has done to the poor and the weak. Oh well...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Why are you so desperate to keep peddling this stuff?

You haven't posted anything concrete since you began. It's all been very vague and then you've gone clutching at straws by trying to claim some kind of connection with unrelated events.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
just philosophizing it...

I will give you my " logical " explanation to it... There is no prophecies... just plans and actions.

Sensitive humans may grab something and all have to do with "time" and "space". Its like a bomb... energy bomb.

Lets say, a huge tsunami with thousands of dead people all over the news, all that event is energy, from those who died and from those who watch the news and are socked. It acts like a bomb in time and space... If the bomb is strong enough, sensitive's can sense it, 20-30-60-100 days before it happens.

Its easy to put in on paper and understand it better... Make a time table, in the vertical side, add the hours and in the horizontal side add the days. Now mark an event, lets say 31st of May 3 o clock a HUUUUUGE tsunami somewhere... Make a huge circle around that time (and the center of the circle must be the events time), now if you notice the time table, it takes a huge space from days before it happens and days after it happened!

Before it happens, some people may sense it and after it happens we have the repeat phenomena... For example, how many times an accident with trains may happen and for the next 5-10 days, 2-3-10 more train accidents happen.. lol Politicians and globalist use that allot, the repeat phenomena... to manipulate humans conciseness.

Thats how I explain prediction... Mediums are not included, because mediums are manipulated by idiotic entities. Mediums are puppets.
edit on 14-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join