It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Forms Neighborhood Watch Group In Pennsylvania

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
Let the KKK form a neighborhood watch if they want, at the very least it's a productive step for that neighborhood.

Yes, let them step out in public, without their cowardly masks. That way people can stand around and watch/laugh/take careful notes on them.
edit on 22-4-2014 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well, sure better than being involved in with the Bloods/Crips type of gangs.

At least they aren't selling drugs on every corner in their area of residency.

Or shooting each other like in Chicagoland.

They are trying to do something good-on the face of it anyway.

Why not give them a chance, as long as they are not breaking any laws or take the law into theri own hands when they catch someone etc.

Have at it!!!
( and I live near these area-have friends that live in the area in the story).

Trust me, the last thing an unwanted crook that gets caught wants is a home owner from that area catching them. They have the right to shoot to kill!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Here it's on their own website:
KKK Traditional American Knights Link

I would like to make a general comment also. There website is a bit creepy - flaming KKK's, really!

More than creepy if you ask me.

The flier "Why join TAK?"---man, just a couple of lines in it already gets offensive. Hell, all the fliers are.

Nobody can deny that is pure HATE speech.

And when they talk about "Our Country" and "preserving" this and that, do they forget that their ancestors were also immigrants at one time??

I kind of regret checking that site out, because I am too riled up now.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
a reply to: WarminIndy
What is this racism towards rednecks you garner? You think rednecks are stupid or are like that guy in the pic? lol
The Klan is a bunch of idiots no matter who's a member. You can act like somebody is better than somebody else all you want to. I know rednecks who would school the best New Yorker.

OT:
The Klan adopted a highway near me a long time ago and have some sort of litter program going. I thought the Klan ended in the early 70's? I'd say it's just some sort of money machine like everything else out there.

Would it be better if I called them "white trash"?

BTW, what socio-economic class do I come from? Oh snap, "white trash", the one just below rednecks. Blah, I knows nuthin', does me?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

edit on 22-4-2014 by zilebeliveunknown because: nm

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Wow, lol, that's less than 20 miles from where I live. In all reality though, there have been a # load of break-ins in what used to be essentially pleasantville.

Luckily I'm white, and extremely well armed, so I have nothing to worry about, lol. Break-in or otherwise.
edit on 22-4-2014 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This is a desperate attempt at re-branding by a bunch of twerps who might just have twigged that they're correctly regarded as a bunch of racist, anti-Semitic, knuckle-dragging morons who can't come to terms with the fact that the Confederate States of America rightly died a very messy death 150 years ago. And let me tell you something - if I knew that the Klan was patrolling my area I wouldn't sleep at all well. Because I'd be at the window with a recording device and a phone to make sure that they don't shoot a neighbour for the heinous crime of walking about at dusk whilst looking un-Caucasian.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I wish I was black, I'd submit an application.

I'd just love to see their response...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Call 911 about a dead bodie before you step into thier ofice.
a reply to: terriblyvexed

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Tell 'em someone keeps stealing white sheets and pillow cases off my washing line. What are they gonna do about it?!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: anon72

Because nothing that comes from a pit of hatred, like the entire idea of a white supremacist organisation for example, can bear fruit that is not pure poison, as well you probably know.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

... How about the "white guilt" conferances, as a start.

There is a lot to the devide and conquer strategy that many miss.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
What a bizarre thread... You see people saying "I have no problem with this..." and then people saying how intelligent and non redneckish they are. And then I have seen posts comparing them to the black panthers. These are the kinds of people that let these idiots run their towns. These white trash are nothing more than terrorists and need to be treated like it. I hope the Feds snipe them all.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
What a bizarre thread... You see people saying "I have no problem with this..." and then people saying how intelligent and non redneckish they are. And then I have seen posts comparing them to the black panthers. These are the kinds of people that let these idiots run their towns. These white trash are nothing more than terrorists and need to be treated like it. I hope the Feds snipe them all.

That's a way to be positive about people concerned about their community!
You know, they could always stand at street corners holding guns (polling posts, street corners in 'ethnic' diverse communities), yet you follow with the majority, not knowing the facts of today, not the facts that were true 60 years. Ago. That speaks a lot on character. FFT

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimish

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

That's a way to be positive about people concerned about their community!
You know, they could always stand at street corners holding guns (polling posts, street corners in 'ethnic' diverse communities), yet you follow with the majority, not knowing the facts of today, not the facts that were true 60 years. Ago. That speaks a lot on character. FFT

I have been around plenty of these clowns and never was and never will be impressed. This sounds like just an excuse to shoot unwanted people in their neighborhood. But go ahead and defend them, for WHATEVER reason..... I don't care about some "Majority". This is my own opinion, Where are you getting your pro klansman opinion.....

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm not sure where this Fairview township Pa is but I'm in SE Pa and the klan is practically non existent. No rallies, nothing in the news. What racism that gets in the news is mostly out of Philadelphia and then more often than not its from the other end of the spectrum( black on white hate). And even that is more a case of thugs and proto humans targeting victims not out of racism but of targets being easily preyed upon. The Black panthers and their voter intimidation was probably the last high profile case. Our dopey AG Eric Holder said everything was okay then but later did a 180 and said racism was a problem. He's either an imbecile or a lying POS, take your pick.
This might be legit and blown way out of proportion or it may be concocted to try to stir up trouble.
That redneck had an air rifle, BTW. They can be deadly but I don't consider that too menacing.
There was a case of mystery KKK fliers somebody was posting anonymously a while back, maybe last fall. I think that was in western Pa. It came and went and never seemed to know where they came from or if it was a hoax or not.
Racism is harder and harder to make a story out of and harder to find than ever but some still cling to its memory whether out of actual backwardness or for personal gain. Case in point: MSNBC.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
U2u me if you want the jist
edit on 22-4-2014 by kimish because: (no reason given)

Fairview township is in my County and as a matter of fact where my mother works. It's in my Child's school district.
edit on 22-4-2014 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimish
U2u me if you want the jist
Fairview township is in my County and as a matter of fact where my mother works. It's in my Child's school district.

Then you must live like right next to me. I live in Hanover. Probably 20 minutes away.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

It's real, here is the post that directs to their own website if interested:
ATS Post Link

You are right for asking about the validity.
When I started this thread I had no idea the anti-klan groups would send out very racist fliers, so everyone would assume they were from the KKK. This is no hoax and I can't believe their intentions are as noble as they profess, after reading some of the other documents on their website.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: Fylgje
a reply to: WarminIndy
What is this racism towards rednecks you garner? You think rednecks are stupid or are like that guy in the pic? lol
The Klan is a bunch of idiots no matter who's a member. You can act like somebody is better than somebody else all you want to. I know rednecks who would school the best New Yorker.

OT:
The Klan adopted a highway near me a long time ago and have some sort of litter program going. I thought the Klan ended in the early 70's? I'd say it's just some sort of money machine like everything else out there.

Would it be better if I called them "white trash"?

BTW, what socio-economic class do I come from? Oh snap, "white trash", the one just below rednecks. Blah, I knows nuthin', does me?

White trash? Because someone is poor, they are trash? What if someone turned that around and said jew trash? Or how about black trash? I know poor rednecks who are incredible people. That's all I'm saying. I don't get all this myth pushing and generalization about rural people.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join