It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Epitomizes Why Abortion Is Wrong !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I am. I understand my stance may seem extreme to most of you, but a fertilized egg is a human life, so anything that either directly harms that egg or inhibits it's ability to implant in the womb is a big no no to me.

Birth control pills or "the pill" prevents ovulation. It has nothing to do with a fertilized egg.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: adjensen

1.33 billion children murdered since 1980 is a horrific statistic, but not surprising for a culture like ours that glorifies promiscuity, personal irresponsibility and violence.

Christians formally declared war on the entire world! They are responsible for way more death than any one government, but they have been able to work their agenda of conquering the world through governments.

Pope Alexander VI

Doctrine of Discovery
THE DOCTRINES DECREED BY ROMAN CATHOLIC POPES, begining in 1452, were adopted by European Christian Nations for the purpose of providing them a legal cover to pillage and destroy non-White Civilizations around the World, whose citizens were indiscriminately slaughtered by the tens of thousands, enslaved, raped, and dehumanized. Daniel N. Paul

"Unbelievers deserve not only to be separated from the Church, but also... to be exterminated from the World by death." - Thomas Aquinas (1271)

www.danielnpaul.com...

a reply to: WarminIndy

Which Christians are against the pill?

In 1968, Pope Paul VI issued his landmark encyclical letter Humanae Vitae (Latin, "Human Life"), which reemphasized the Church’s constant teaching that it is always intrinsically wrong to use contraception to prevent new human beings from coming into existence.

Ignoring the mountain of evidence, some maintain that the Church considers the use of contraception a matter for each married couple to decide according to their "individual conscience." Yet, nothing could be further from the truth. The Church has always maintained the historic Christian teaching that deliberate acts of contraception are always gravely sinful, which means that it is mortally sinful if done with full knowledge and deliberate consent (CCC 1857). This teaching cannot be changed and has been taught by the Church infallibly.

There is no way to deny the fact that the Church has always and everywhere condemned artificial contraception. The matter has already been infallibly decided. The so-called "individual conscience" argument amounts to "individual disobedience." www.catholic.com...

I think it has been established that I am not Catholic. The creeds and authority of the Catholic church do not apply to me. My ancestors have not been Catholic since....let me see..never. I know Catholics, but my family has never been. Well, some were before they became Huguenots, but that was 400 years ago.

I have deep Sephardi ancestry as well as Huguenot. So nope, not Catholic for me. I am Christian by faith, and not even Orthodox. My Sephardi ancestry was ben-Shanan and Cohen. Catholic has not been part of my family for over 500 years.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lemmin
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

A broad cross section of U.S. women have abortions:
58% are in their 20s;
61% have one or more children;
56% are unmarried and not cohabiting;
69% are economically disadvantaged

Source

There is a significant chance that the child would otherwise grow up in poverty without a father, likely leading to a lack of education and a repeat scenario in his/her early twenties.

I will agree that there are scenarios where the abortion is less ethical, but a statistical majority are preventing poverty and broken homes.

My husband's mother was 16, unwed and got pregnant by a 21-year-old. She gave him up for adoption. Had she just figured that her future was more important than both their futures, I wouldn't have my husband of almost 20 years, the father of my wonderful son, and the world would be missing a fairly talented microbiologist.

How come no one ever thinks of adoption in these circumstances?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
1.33 Billion more humans on this planet resulting in even more eco disasters and more poor uneducated people fighting over jobs that do not exists, resulting in even poorer conditions since the ones in power is gonna use every advantage to get more of the cake faster if they can. 1.33 Billion more souls suffering.

1.33 billions souls being unharmed of this place and not trapped here. People who see the abortion thing as only bad thing have no clue how screwed up humanity is and how good the next level is. If you where supposed to have those 1.33 Billions souls then they would have been here, but humanity cannot even take care collectively of the 7.228.231.500 souls that are already sent here.

Don't you think they should have that choice to make instead of having it made for them?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
Has anybody counted how many lives have been lost to religious wars since the Bible was introduced?

I betcha it's way more than you're quoting about

Nobody is 'pro-abortion' that's nonsense. Some of us just realize the medical necessity of having such procedures available to those who need them.

Nice try though, but your religion has killed more babies than abortions ever did, please don't hide behind it as a means of showing yourself or it as better than those without, or who deal in abortion.

~Tenth

What about secularists? Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot and other like them have done a bang up job in the preservation of human life I'm sure.

Instead of standing in glass houses casting stones, let's ask ourselves how many of those abortions were medically necessary procedures and how many of them were actually just convenient for the mother.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

If you think abortion is "wrong" and "evil", then don't get one. Problem solved.

If you don't think that murder is "wrong" or "evil," then don't commit one. Problem solved.

If you don't think that rape is "wrong" or "evil," then don't commit one. Problem solved.

If you don't think that assault is "wrong" or "evil," then don't assault someone. Problem solved.

If you don't think that abuse is "wrong" or "evil," then don't abuse someone. Problem solved.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: AfterInfinity

You can be as cautious as possible, but that doesn't always mean you won't get pregnant. There should be an option in case those accidents do happen.

There is ... It's called abstinenc

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
Has anybody counted how many lives have been lost to religious wars since the Bible was introduced?

I betcha it's way more than you're quoting about

Nobody is 'pro-abortion' that's nonsense. Some of us just realize the medical necessity of having such procedures available to those who need them.

Nice try though, but your religion has killed more babies than abortions ever did, please don't hide behind it as a means of showing yourself or it as better than those without, or who deal in abortion.

~Tenth

What about secularists? Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot and other like them have done a bang up job in the preservation of human life I'm sure.

Instead of standing in glass houses casting stones, let's ask ourselves how many of those abortions were medically necessary procedures and how many of them were actually just convenient for the mother.

That even gets to be a tough one for some people. There have been many cases where women were told that their health was in danger and then still had the baby and didn't die. Then there have been women who were healthy and did die. And then there are women who didn't know they were pregnant and suddenly have a baby.

I never had any so any baby I see seems to be a miracle to me. Not considering the value of a human life has been the basis for racially advocated abortion throughout history.

The value of life, maybe people should be thinking about that. If children were considered as having value, then maybe children would be treated better and thought of better.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The Vatican has outdone them all!

Why does the reason matter, if murder is murder? Although, abortion isn't murder.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

The Vatican has outdone them all!

Why does the reason matter, if murder is murder? Although, abortion isn't murder.

No, it's just population control.

It's called "let's not allow blacks to breed, so sterilize them and abort them"

It's called "let's not allow Native Americans to breed, so sterilize them and abort them"

It's called "insert group here and sterilize them and abort them".

Planned Parenthood is responsible for the most abortions in this country, because Planned Parenthood advocates it the most. Have you ever wondered why Planned Parenthood and advertisements for Planned Parenthood is in the slums and ghettos?

Yes, there is a systematic annihilation of races right now. And yes, it starts with the basic and core concept that some races aren't deemed worthy enough to procreate and breed and it is played out right now in the courts today. When you figure this out, it might be too late because some races are breeding out or promoting the homosexual marriages under the guise of "normal" "right" and "good for society". Who says all of this? The proponents that have always been the same, those who push for population control and annihilation of races.

Don't get me wrong, I am not opposed to interracial marriages, but when a young man tells a young girl to have sex with him or she is racist, then what is he proposing, actually? And where does he get the right to play the race card when it comes to sex?

If race and culture are sacred things, then they should be protected. Otherwise don't breed out, because what will eventually happen, is that race or culture will no longer exist. And because of this, those people who forced abortions to annihilate races will win. Why are you letting them win? You are on their side. You are the loudest mouthpiece for them.

And they have you attacking Christians, that's how they win. But throwing you off, you can't see that Eugenics is in full swing, killing black children, killing Hispanic children, killing Jewish children, killing everything that isn't what they want. It has been going on for more than 2,000 years, only we call it Eugenics today.

Is it really a woman's right to choose? Or is she told that to keep population under control, limit the races and eventually they will be gone? Yes, we have seen entire cultures of people wiped out, why let it continue if race and culture are sacred things?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

And they have you attacking Christians, that's how they win. But throwing you off, you can't see that Eugenics is in full swing, killing black children, killing Hispanic children, killing Jewish children, killing everything that isn't what they want. It has been going on for more than 2,000 years, only we call it Eugenics today.

Well, the OP said that "because he's a Christian"....."abortion is wrong". The fact is, the Vatican is responsible for more Genocide than any one person or country. The Vatican and Christians are the ones who used eugenics to sterilize people who they found unfit for reproduction and forced abortions on many of their wards.

Be against abortion all you want, but don't tell us "Because God".............

Planned Parenthood is responsible for the most abortions in this country, because Planned Parenthood advocates it the most. Have you ever wondered why Planned Parenthood and advertisements for Planned Parenthood is in the slums and ghettos?

I live in a middle class residential community is east county San Diego. It's not a slum or a ghetto. There's a Planned Parenthood 2 blocks down the street.

edit on 22-4-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

How come no one ever thinks of adoption in these circumstances?

Plenty of people think of adoption. Plenty of people CHOOSE adoption. Just because people make other choices doesn't mean they don't think of the options. The whole idea of pro-choice is that there are options to CHOOSE from.

Aren't you glad your husband's mother had the choice?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

If you don't think that murder is "wrong" or "evil," then don't commit one. Problem solved.

If you don't think that rape is "wrong" or "evil," then don't commit one. Problem solved.

If you don't think that assault is "wrong" or "evil," then don't assault someone. Problem solved.

If you don't think that abuse is "wrong" or "evil," then don't abuse someone. Problem solved.

All of those are against the law...
edit on 4/22/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The answer is suffering even if no one wants to admit it. A baby being killed in mothers womb does not have the chance to live and suffer in order to move on past this existance. God gives everyone the chance to move on via death when your due is paid. Some stay just to bitch about the unfairness of the system and some stay to help others that are suffering. Denying the system and cutting off anothers chance to grow just causes more problems in the system. No it is not fair or just from our point of view but it is what it is.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Whose business is it if it's medically necessary or not? It's really none of your business what I choose to do with my body. I don't come into your life and make laws about your medical choices. Why do you think you have the right to make mine?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

1.33 Billion more humans on this planet resulting in even more eco disasters and more poor uneducated people fighting over jobs that do not exists, resulting in even poorer conditions since the ones in power is gonna use every advantage to get more of the cake faster if they can. 1.33 Billion more souls suffering.

1.33 billions souls being unharmed of this place and not trapped here. People who see the abortion thing as only bad thing have no clue how screwed up humanity is and how good the next level is. If you where supposed to have those 1.33 Billions souls then they would have been here, but humanity cannot even take care collectively of the 7.228.231.500 souls that are already sent here.

Then what is the solution? More abortions?

We can't tell certain groups to limit the number of children they have, that would be racism. And remember, China had that policy for a long time, it didn't work out so well.

People are going to willingly get pregnant or have abortions, we can't stop them. Should we make laws enforcing the number that people should have?

There will come a time where being overly greedy about having kids will be seen as a sin just like insane ego greed of extreme monetary wealth. There is nothing wrong with a slowly controlled depopulation where only kids who are wanted and planed are being born with a limitation on 2 kids per woman, where no abortions are needed since the human body is programmed to only be fertile, when you decide to have babies by both the consenting adults (it limits free will but does it equally for all humans so it cannot be dualistic/racist in nature). If you are a person that love having babies around you all the time get a job working with babies.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Well, the OP said that "because he's a Christian"....."abortion is wrong". The fact is, the Vatican is responsible for more Genocide than any one person or country. The Vatican and Christians are the ones who used eugenics to sterilize people who they found unfit for reproduction and forced abortions on many of their wards.

Be against abortion all you want, but don't tell us "Because God".............

And they weren't the only ones.

It's really funny because the Vatican was more into getting people to be Catholic regardless of race or culture. In fact, Christianity as a whole doesn't regard race or culture. Anybody can be from anywhere and still be Christian.

Secular Eugenics is about wiping out races and cultures.

Now just because there were men like Torquemada who instigated the Spanish Inquisition, it's really funny because his maternal grandparents were Sephardi. But perhaps we should really look into the facts about the Spanish Inquisition, it may have started by Torquemada, but the Catholic church ended it.

And then you are accusing the Catholic church for the slaughter of Native Americans, might I remind you that those British were Anglican? And might I also remind you that it was never sanctioned by either the Anglican or the Catholic church. That was done by opportunistic men who should be held accountable.

As far as burning witches, might I remind you that burning at the stake was reserved for political prisoners but hanging was the method of choice for witches. Why was Joan of Arc burned? Because she was a political prisoner, if they could have proven she was a witch, she would have been hanged.

But I would also like to remind you that Native Americans have been slaughtering each other for thousands of years before Europeans entered the picture, this wasn't the Garden of Eden. And I would also like to remind you of the trans-Atlantic slave trade that started with Muslims on one side and ended with "Christians" on the other. Again, not Catholics.

This world has been filled with violence since man has walked upright. To lay the blame solely on one group is not right because it denounces the rest of history, including the Celts and others who performed human sacrifices. Can you tell us again what the Wicker Man was?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

All of those are against the law...

Yeah, and why do people keep on doing them?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Then what is the solution? More abortions?

We can't tell certain groups to limit the number of children they have, that would be racism. And remember, China had that policy for a long time, it didn't work out so well.

People are going to willingly get pregnant or have abortions, we can't stop them. Should we make laws enforcing the number that people should have?

There will come a time where being overly greedy about having kids will be seen as a sin just like insane ego greed of extreme monetary wealth. There is nothing wrong with a slowly controlled depopulation where only kids who are wanted and planed are being born with a limitation on 2 kids per woman, where no abortions are needed since the human body is programmed to only be fertile, when you decide to have babies by both the consenting adults (it limits free will but does it equally for all humans so it cannot be dualistic/racist in nature). If you are a person that love having babies around you all the time get a job working with babies.

And which group will be targetted the most in that?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Whose business is it if it's medically necessary or not? It's really none of your business what I choose to do with my body. I don't come into your life and make laws about your medical choices. Why do you think you have the right to make mine?

And do you have the right to make laws for 14 year-old girls that don't belong to you?

Maybe you should stay out of the homes those girls live in instead of forcing abortion laws where girls who aren't yours can get an abortion without parents' knowledge or permission.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join