It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of avatar picture you most dislike?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The only avatars that I so far have seen and don't like are the ones with things in the eye. I like the eye avatars, but if there is a needle or other shape object in the eye I can't look at it, eek.

I like variety, we got that here. There a couple of creepy ghost ones that I like. I especially like the abstract ones that make you scratch your head in wonder. The avatars are a representation of the person behind them, with each one you get a bit more of their personality.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

See not computer savvy. Dam iPad keeps flipping orientation. Prob just posted what I'm trying to say already, couldnt work out how to introduce myself to you all, maybe I'm not right for this site judging by. Some of the replys people get.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

See not computer savvy. Dam iPad keeps flipping orientation. Prob just posted what I'm trying to say already, couldnt work out how to introduce myself to you all, maybe I'm not right for this site judging by. Some of the replys people get. See just posted it twice, sorry.
edit on 26-4-2014 by Cloudbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

See not computer savvy. Dam iPad keeps flipping orientation. Prob just posted what I'm trying to say already, couldnt work out how to introduce myself to you all, maybe I'm not right for this site judging by. Some of the replys people get. See just posted it twice, sorry.

Welcome to ATS Cloudbuster. See, the people are asking you to click on the link, because it will take you to the Avatar Creations thread, where all the really cool artists who make avatars hang out. They sit there, waiting for anyone to show up and ask any questions on avatars, and make them for us, FREE. I'm wearing an avatar they made for me now. They are fast, fun, and come up with great avatars based on what you ask them for.

There is also a link to the Avatar thread in my sig file, at the bottom on my post. You should not take it that they aren't trying to help you....go to the thread and stroll through Avatar Land. You might even find one of the unclaimed ones just sitting there waiting for someone to take them home. The avy artists are always cranking something awesomely mind blowing out. It's a trip just to go to that thread and look at the art.

I haven't heard the word cloudbuster since my Dr. Wilhelm Reich days. I actually made one with some friends, about 22 ft long, sitting on a massive swivel pivot for aiming it. Did your user name come from those experiments of Dr. Reich?

Des

edit on 26-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

nah. its not that hard to get the hang of. Start by clicking on my signature image. It'll take you to a gorup of folks who live to help new members.
And I promise Ill be there to greet you, too.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Yay someone friendly, thanks for the advice, I'm actually quite artistic my self so can create one of my own pictures if that's aloud, I would like to put one of my paintings as my av pic. As far as my avatar name goes, because I'm sure I ca make little clouds disappear slowly by staring at them really hard and squeezing my eyes shut slowly a few times, I never made a cloud tho. But it's prob the cloud disappearing on it's own. Many thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join