It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of avatar picture you most dislike?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I don't like good looking human face photo(or 3D human face CG) but the photo isn't showing themselves.And I don't like photoshoped face of themselves also.

I guess this is a market research for my avatar picture making.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I like all avatars (unless they happen to be very rude) because each individual chose something very specific to them and who am I to judge their choice or preferences?

What do you think of my avatar? She looks like me, but it's not me (obviously).

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Your avatar is amazing its a art of finnish painter Jussi Lehtiniemi.. im huge fan of his art.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Thank you! The avatar doesn't show how amazing the original picture really is!!
Like yours......I love 'real life' painting...I can't stand modern art.

But my question to candlestick was because I'm not sure if my avatar is an example of the avatars she doesn't like.

link   

Only half face in shadow on there ,hard to say looks like you or not ...

link   
I don´t like teletubbies but i do enjoy 3D and 2D.. also fantasy is close to my heart.. War of Warcraft and Game of Thrones. I also don´t hesitate to go a bit more sinister and gritty. Pretty much everything except Teletubbies .. grins

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

We are all different so therefor our avatars are too

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

It's a profile, you can identify people by their profiles only.

Thank you for your reply........is this what you mean by 'faces that are not themselves'?

Dolluka: I love fantasy art too!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is internet and a board which talks about sometimes quite flammable issues etc.. not everyone wants to show their actual faces or appearances and anonymity in internet is something what we should respect

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
I don´t like teletubbies but i do enjoy 3D and 2D.. also fantasy is close to my heart.. War of Warcraft and Game of Thrones. I also don´t hesitate to go a bit more sinister and gritty. Pretty much everything except Teletubbies .. grins

Oh I see,I got new inspiration from you ...Teletubbies...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
My favorite is the one of Harry Potters uncle who winks at you.....I forget who's it is, but it's very crafty.
I'd love to get one of Toothless from the movie how to train your dragon, but those kinds of graphics are way above my ability! Some of the avatars I see here are flat out works of art.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I don't like good looking human face photo(or 3D human face CG) but the photo isn't showing themselves.And I don't like photoshoped face of themselves also.

Why don't you like those avatars? Is it because you think the person is being conceited or egotistical?

There are definitely some interesting avatars here on ATS. I've seen a few that were very trippy. Very creative.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I hate gas mask pictures with a passion..Err hold on, What im i saying , They are great!. I like the female avatars like lots of people have on here. Like mystical princesses or what ever they are called. I just cant think of a better phrase for them off the top of my head. There's some cool alien ones to
...As for dislikes. Well non really but if anyone shows up with David Cameron or Especially Jesse Ventura having to put up with him staring at me constantly on here. I guess they would grind my gears!!!
edit on 4 22 2014 by TheDoctor46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
All the avatars are just fine. They tell a lot about the person behind them. My favorite one was a snowy owl with snow falling ... it was up by wildtimes this past winter. Excellent avatar and very 'in the season' (and plus, Owls are my favorite critters).

ETA ... I should say that I've been criticized twice by people claiming that my avatar character - Henrietta from South Park - is anti-christian because she supposedly is wearing an upside down cross. Those people are wrong. Henrietta is a GOTH and she wears a full cross. The avatar picture I use just has a fold of her dress on the bottom part of the cross.

(people can be ignorant sometimes)
edit on 4/22/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

reply to: candlestick
this is a market research for avatar pictures

reply to: Agartha
each individual choses something very specific to them and we need to judge their choice or preferences

can you psychologicaly analyze my avatar while your at it,,I'm would be interested in your expert opinion.....

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoaxster

Off hand I'd say you spent too much time in grocery lines reading tabloids, but since you picked the moniker Hoaxer, what better to represent your name than a tabloid?

Forgot...the WORST avatars are the ones with so much information over written the image it's just like a collage of crap. We have profiles to add all that nonsense to.

edit on 22-4-2014 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I don't like anything that flashes. I always scroll those up or down so I don't have to be annoyed with it.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
What's an avatar?
?????????????????????

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I should say that I've been criticized twice by people claiming that my avatar character - Henrietta from South Park - is anti-christian because

The people who criticized your avatar are just lame-o conformist posers!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

I don't like cutie little avatars with cute little sheep and whatever that pink thing is with a sleeping hat.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join