It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Month, Is Somewhat Special?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well must be skipping over everyone I know. No one I know believes in ET. No one I know believes in a collective consciousness. No one I know thinks any of this stuff. The only place I ever see it talked about is on this site or YouTube. The real world is on the other side of the computer screen not inside it. l reply to: D0M1N0

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
At no point did I say our salvation is in the hands of others, it is precisely the opposite, however we have received help.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
April 23/24/25 is the Grand cardinal cross alignment. The 24th is supposed to be a very important time on Earth. This could be the date of the Great shaking/Open contact/Major World changes. Just bing image search: Grand cardinal cross. This alignment was disclosed by Edward Snowden, in reference to the Four corners of Earth shaking. The meeting between the Pope and the Queen, displays artwork depicting the alignment on the 24th. The title of the piece is "Abbraccio Cosmico" or "Cosmic Embrace". This day may be the start of open contact. The inhabitants of this planet have reached a certain point of acceptance of our star families.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I would star you so many times if I could.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Prove it. a reply to: w4vec4ke

edit on AM000000300000000441738302014-04-22T11:38:45-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
We have one of these scheduled every six months or so since I started reading on this site in2008. Not one single thing has happened. No one single thing at all. How long do you let someone lead you around like a dog on a leash?a reply to: Oannes

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Cool man, total coincidence that when the Queen Mother died I connected it to that. When I saw the thing It was the first time I had seen one and thought it was weird, it was only the shadow of the Earth on the moon. There was another one a few weeks ago, the moon was huge that night too, oddly so, was interesting to look at. The saying blood moon, has been used for a very long time and is in fact biblical.

I'm interested though if I may ask, why you are so adamant now about it all, what changed your mind?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I started properly researching UFO's and black projects about a week and a half ago, became heavily interested in the field as clearly we weren't being told something, after many pictures, released secret documents and documentaries, stumbled across bibliotecapleides.net and got linked to the Alex Collier interview, something resonated in me when I was watching it (that's the easiest way to describe the feeling, like a gong in my head), I could see that he was telling the truth or at the very least he thought what he was saying was the absolute truth, I've had some very strange dreams, and for a few days I could feel this energy flowing through me and everyone, and then I seemed to crash back down to earth with a taste of it still remaining. I am fully aware this sounds insane to most but I have to believe what I feel, further reading and further coincidences occur, i.e. reading predictions of the exact date I started feeling this way (April 15th) after the event. Upon talking to friends and seeing this undercurrent of want for change and new direction, accompanied a with a (strengthened) sense of mass hedonism between us all (I am only 20 for the record), it just seems to all fit in. I had never particularly researched this field until recently as I believe my character would be to dismiss it unless given the appropriate signs and indicators at the right time, such as NASA releasing information on a planet able to support life (kepler 186f) just after I had been begging for answers and more information, (a feeling of "clarity is coming" rang through me along with a familiar rush of joy on the way home). Upon arriving home I saw the top trending thing on Facebook was the discovery of this new planet, when just the day before I had read a prediction that NASA would begin to reveal the truth starting with this. Once again fully aware I sound insane but insanity does not come alongside these coincidences and seeing precisely what I needed to and when (and no more) to put me on to this information, there are plenty more examples, some of which we've already discussed. reply to: D0M1N0

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: D0M1N0
Cool man, total coincidence that when the Queen Mother died I connected it to that. When I saw the thing It was the first time I had seen one and thought it was weird, it was only the shadow of the Earth on the moon. There was another one a few weeks ago, the moon was huge that night too, oddly so, was interesting to look at. The saying blood moon, has been used for a very long time and is in fact biblical.

I'm interested though if I may ask, why you are so adamant now about it all, what changed your mind?

nope blood moon was coined by John Hagee in 2013 for his book. Find it in the bible if you doubt me.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I know what you mean, ha ha, nobody believes it at all, and you know what, who flaming knows?!

I have indeed heard about all the biblical things and spiritual ufologists/awakened, (if that's what you call them) those guys that think that the thing to do is to transcend or something, the spiritual thing. I find it highly interesting.

Now I would personally not arrive at that opinion unless I felt that there 'maybe', just maybe something too this. Only because of all these adamant people that seem to have gathered quite a bit of momentum in the field seem to arrive at very similar if not exact conclusions as to just what in the hell is going on. And when you peruse the evidence, it makes a damn good case. Now I may have gotten lost a little from time to time with what these people are exclaiming to be true. But as I say, who knows.

If I cannot find answers to what I saw all those years ago, that for me personally, opened the door to me looking further into UFOs in the first place, then who can you trust? When you see what our 'governments' are up to and what they are capable of doing, and there is evidence to show people that there are deep seeded segments of seated power behind the structure of many governments that are underhanded, Mafia minded, tycoon playing false-flagging people, you start to question.

And when you realise that the people you know and love, have absolutely no idea about any of the very real things, that we are getting skanked on, lied too on and prohibited from knowing for security purposes on the need to know basis, on a regular basis. That's when suddenly, all these ruddy people that are saying whatever it is that they are saying starts to make a little bit more sense. Because as far as I am concerened, there is something very wrong with this planet in that "Life is s*** and then you die". I dont think we are doing it right at all.

And if looking up all this stuff teaches me about the world I live in, in SO many ways, and it makes me try to appreciate things that I would otherwise not have, previous to me knowing certain facts and treat people with more courtesy, then so what.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Such moons appear several times in scripture.

In the book of Joel, God says there will be "wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire…the sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord."

In Acts, the Apostle Peter repeats that verse from Joel. And the book of Revelation says that during the Great Tribulation, "the moon will become like blood."

But dude, you never answered my question, something must have really put you off, how long have you been researching?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join