It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Declassifies Antigravity Technology

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I don't know anything about the B-2, so I can't comment on that. I'm just trying to clear up the fact that no one has proof either way about it existing or not. I personally think that any knowledge of anti-gravity technology would be buried under chest-deep levels of security clearance. I don't think that that's something that Edward Snowden has access to, say.

But the B-2, I wouldn't even be able to describe what it looks like. The circumstantial evidence that I do have is that there tends to be money that disappears that's intended for black budgets from time to time. I've seen some threads here pop up about that.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

And I haven't once said anything about it not existing officially, only that I'm not convinced that it does.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I understand that.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

At this time the main point scientists have against theories of anti gravity is the law of conservation of energy.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lacanau

I don't have a strong physics background, so I wouldn't understand what you mean by that. Sorry!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Tajlakz

Exactly. AG only gets you so far. It makes for cheap space flight though if it can be developed.

Popping in just to note one of the more interesting limitations of Antigravity design. If you were to attack this hefty problem, you can't just cancel all gravity's effects. You have to select which sources of gravitational force you want to cancel out, because otherwise you'll ignore things that you do want. You may want to escape the Earth's gravity, but getting flung off of the galaxy because you've cancelled the Milky Way's gravity, or the Sun's gravity may not be the experience you are looking for. I'd say that problem is well enough to keep DARPA busy for another couple decades at least.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkpr0

You wouldn't get flung like that. We are traveling through space, any object that had gravity 'cancelled' would also be traveling and would not simply stop and go flying off.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HanzHenry
I dont know.... swoops were more modable. speeder bikes were so flimsy. one loose lightsaber and the twin spokes on the front fly off any which way sending you into a spiraling crash of doom. stormtroopers everywhere have been complaining about luke and his willy nillyness....

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

You wouldn't get flung like that. We are traveling through space, any object that had gravity 'cancelled' would also be traveling and would not simply stop and go flying off.

We're in orbits, though. Orbits are elliptical, their radius governed by tangential velocity and by the force of gravity as a function of the distance between the two bodies. If you cancel out gravity, the body you are travelling upon will continue on its circular path, whereas you will tend to continue off in a straight line due to your momentum which was previously angular, but now linear with no external force of gravity reigning you in. Since you're on Earth, which itself is rotating, rotating around the sun within the Solar System, and the sun is rotating around the galactic center, you might fight yourself needing to hold on

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Yes, you would need to make adjustments to stay with the Earth, but it would be very gradual, not an instant flung from the solar system / galaxy type event.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This thred is suppost to be how do we (USA) slove our future ENERGY problem useing Antigravity technology.That is the reason behind the title.[url= Among these initiatives is the anticipated release of classified technologies based on antigravity propulsion principles that can revolutionize the energy and aerospace industries. ] The title (Obama Declassifies Antigravity) is saying too all the Energy and Aerospace Industries it is time to open the doors for research into how to solve our future energy problems. I beleive the Black world has had Antigravity ever since the FBI went into Telsas apartment and took all of his notes on the subject.And that was back in the late 1930's.after the man died.Telsa was the kind of Genius that could take it from paper to product he understood the working principle and how to apply it in real time.He stated in one of his notes that he could build an Antigravity device with no problem.But at that time he was getting old and going broke.The last years of his life were not good.A lot of cut-throat competition he was caught up in.If i remember the Germans sought his notes on the subject.They did come up with the Bell craft an early version of Antigravity technology.someware around 20 years after WW2 there was an insident [url=he Kecksburg UFO incident occurred on December 9, 1965, at Kecksburg, Pennsylvania, USA. A large, brilliant fireball was seen by thousands in at least six U.S. states and Ontario, Canada. It streaked over the Detroit, Michigan/Windsor, Ontario area, reportedly dropped hot metal debris over Michigan and northern Ohio,[1] starting some grass fires[2] and caused sonic booms in Western Pennsylvania.[3] It was generally assumed and reported by the press to be a meteor[4] after authorities discounted other proposed explanations such as a plane crash, errant missile test, or reentering satellite debris.[5]

However, eyewitnesses in the small village of Kecksburg, about 30 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, claimed something crashed in the woods.[6] A boy said he saw the object land; his mother saw a wisp of blue smoke arising from the woods and alerted authorities. Another reported feeling a vibration and "a thump" about the time the object reportedly landed.[7] Others from Kecksburg, including local volunteer fire department members, reported finding an object in the shape of an acorn and about as large as a Volkswagen Beetle. Writing resembling Egyptian hieroglyphics was also said to be in a band around the base of the object. Witnesses further reported that intense military presence, most notably the United States Army, secured the area, ordered civilians out, and then removed the object on a flatbed truck[citation needed]. At the time, however, the military claimed they searched the woods and found "absolutely nothing"[8]]g Now go right ahead and tell me we Dont have Antigravity I dare you......................

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Since world wide observations verify the existence of these craft ...

I guess it's all ALIENS ... Thx for clearing that up

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: R0CR13

So slow flying aircraft means antigravity? Thanks for clearing that up.

I guess there's absolutely no other possible way for something to move slowly other than antigravity. Got it. Slow = antigravity.

Let me guess, the B-2 uses antigravity too, right?
edit on 5/3/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

No craft that enter the atmo at thousands of MPH make right angle turns at speed and stop on a dime and sit motionless for hours ... are

If you have never seen them try looking for yourself .. my favorite spot is Mt Washington N.H. the most commanding view in New England .

The B2 uses primitive antigravitic technology developed by T Townsend Brown this is done by charging the wings leading edge and exhaust gasses .

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What the B-2 uses isn't antigravity.

Most claims I've seen of these don't say anything about them "entering the atmosphere at thousands of miles per hour". They are seen flying slowly and silently overhead.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Ok to become informed please research T Townsend Brown .

here is an illustration of the basis for the refined tech ....

This simple design was created and tested by brown and reduced the gravitational effect
the result is less drag better fuel economy and reduced radar signature .

also research also the term "fastwalker"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I have researched it, a lot. These claims have been made for many years. It's not anti-gravity.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Well there you have it............someone made a drawing so it MUST be true.........

Thats all the proof I need........

Also...the term fastwalker, and slowalker , dont necessarily mean anti gravity craft, it could be anything.......ANYTHING.......

Just saying

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Rather than pointless banter I leave you with this video which sums up some of this controversy

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jerry777 To all my Brothers and Sisters and especially you guys Zaphod58-StealthBomber-Sammamishman i need your HELP on a certain subject i understand some of it but most of it i do not so please help me once again here is the link[url=http://www.roswellproof.com...]http://www.roswellproof.com...[/ url]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join