It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do I Find My Favorited Threads?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I don't see any button anywhere. Granted, I'm on an old iPad. I'd like to find them as I've been favoriting them instead of bookmarking them. Sorry for the short OP, it seems self-explanatory to me. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

Any thread that you reply to, or that you favorite (from within a post), will appear under the MyATS button.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio You can go to the top bar on the right and the circle of your posts are there .not sure if that will help ...peace

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Is there a way to find the specific threads that I manually favorited on the MyATS? I see them all mixed in with others I have no interest in. If there is no way to see that, then it is something that I now propose.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

The threads with the most recent replies are the ones near the top. They aren't in any specific order, other than most recent reply.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That doesn't seem very intuitive. Like I said, I propose a way to make your manually favorited threads easier to find to anybody that is in charge of reviewing, and to anybody that has the power to make it happen. Administrator, Owner, whatever.

new topics

top topics

join