It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whedon's IN YOUR EYES available online!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Avengers director Joss Whedon has surprised fans by releasing his latest film online at the same time as it premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival.

BBC News

I know there have got to be some Whedon fans on ATS who will be as excited about this as I am. Whether you like him or not, you'd have to admit it's pretty cool for him to release his film for rent online. This dude is full of awesome, progressive, futuristic ideas and I love that he doesn't accept the industry status quo!

There is a trailer you can watch, which seems to be just the first few minutes of the movie, but maybe not. It's definitely intriguing.

Watch Trailer or Rent

Hope you enjoy!

(PS. Dr Horrible told me.)
edit on 4/21/2014 by eMachine because: PS

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I love everything he has done until the Avengers nonsense, but this one does not grab me in the least. Maybe boring sounding subject matter. I'll probably still watch it, but my expectations are quite low.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I'm trying not to be disappointed that it isn't more Dr. Horrible. I'd like to believe it's coming. I fell asleep watching Avengers, which is weird since I'm a fan of Marvel generally.

I feel like this one is more interesting to me, because it's a stand-alone thing. We'll see! I'm excited anyway.

join