It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb-Ass Trigger Happy Cop Has Instant Karma Moment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Erongaricuaro

It's all pretty messed up. Just imagine if everything had gone as planned.

You come home from work or whatever. Kids sitting on the porch all crying. Dead bloody dog, "Precious", laying at their feet. Wrinkled up piece of paper in the oldest ones hand and all wet from tears and snot. You open it and read you're evicted.

Very nice. Now if only the Mail Man came by about then to tell you he'd been sleeping with your wife and then kicks you in the balls, then you'd have the perfect day.
edit on 22-4-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Now that really is precious.

What a fool and also good that he didnt kill the dog, to cute to hurt for sure!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Can I just say that I am truly disgusted by these types of threads popping up all over this site lately.

I have been visiting this site for about 10 years now since I was about 16, and was previously a member back in the old days when John Lear used to run rampant across the site.

I had to rejoin ATS to voice my disgust at the way most people speak about Police officers on here. I myself became a police officer when i was 20 years old. I spent 3 years in the job before leaving, because nobody appreciated the risk and trauma I put myself through, for the good of public. I joined to make a difference and help people who were in need, not to shoot at dogs or beat on innocent people like everybody on here would have you believe every police officer wants to do. Policemen and women are humans, who have a mom and dad, sisters and brothers and who go home to their children and family after they finish shift. We put up with being spat on, abused, assaulted and some of us killed.

Do you know how many dogs i shot at? 0. How many people i assaulted? 0. How many people i "spied" on? 0. And this is true of every other police officer I knew. All professional and wonderful people.

I want you all to know, coming from a fellow conspiracy theorist that Police are not bad people, sure some exist just like anything, but 99.9% of them would lay down their lives to protect you if you were even in need, just like I would have done for anyone who needed it, including all of you who wished bad things upon me.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Never mind the karma and that whole angle…what a light this sheds on the quality of officer being hired these days. I guess high IQ isn't a sought after trait in officers these days but when they are so dumb they actually shoot themselves in the manner this went down is just wow…not even like a negligent discharge oops accident like Mr. DEA trainer but a strait up I didn't see my own leg in my line of sight to the target or I'm so green I freaked and shot myself which is good cause if he's that skittish then it could have just as easily been an innocent person…damn…just damn…searches for shaking head emoticon to no avail =(

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AvMatt198919You're just collateral damage in this whole fiasco. Sure, most cops are good people BUT it's the bad ones who leave that lasting impression.

I believe most people would love to invite all cops into their homes for coffee and donuts but most folks fear that any cop on any given day would just blow them away on a whim. It's how we, as a society, are now culturally conditioned and programmed to react to the shenanigans we see cops do all the time. The fear is real. The perception is unshakeable and unfortunate at the same time but it is what it is.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AvMatt198919

Let's be clear about something. If what you say is true and you were a "Good Cop" who was there to help, I'm just as upset as you that you are no longer on the job. But that may be part of the problem too. Any decent person on the inside bails out leaving only the maniacs behind.

My uncle was a sheriff working in the prison system his entire life. My grandfather was the town constable. Both those men were able to pull it off while earning the respect of not just the public but even many of the inmates as well. I've met inmates who knew my uncle when they were on the inside and oddly enough they always had something positive to say, including that he was the only officer to stick up for them when they were being mistreated by other officers. So don't mistake all of my Cop Bashing to be just misinformed rantings of a crazy jaded anti authority nut job. Although I will say that if anyone else uses that totally fictional statistic of 99.9% again I swear I'm going to lose my mind!!

It's because of this knowledge as well as my own experiences and research that I'm so vocal about this topic. I KNOW for a fact that it doesn't have to be this way. I don't know exactly the source of the changes but I've got some fairly good clues as to it's origins. The LEO's today are being encouraged and protected in ways which has made many of them a liability for society. I know as do you that they aren't all bad, fine. But the bad ones are certainly not small in number either. They don't have to be the worst of the worst either. More and more either through incompetence of training or just plain old abuse of power LEO's are becoming a threat to the people they are supposed to be protecting. There are many things feeding this too but I don't want this post to be 10 pages long so we'll save that for now.

IMO, because of the Blue Line Secrecy they have with each other as well as the Protected Status they get from the system we are looking at only a few possible outcomes of this as well. None of which will be good for either side. Honestly the best option as I see it is for it to be cleaned up from the inside by those LEO's like my Uncle, Grandfather and you who unfortunately are no longer on the inside anymore. I don't if there are enough good men left on the inside to change things but I hope so. It's not only the people on the outside, but retired officers, lawyers, clerks, DOGS and a thousand other sources that are seeing the problem and speaking out. Militarized SWAT and Advanced Tactical teams in every city, innocent people being killed in raids, cops acting more like Gangs than Law enforcement. It's going to boil over if not put in check and it will be nasty for everyone.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
Add to that, I also have relatives on the force and many of them say the power trip is stronger on the younger cops as they are the ones who tend to be more out of control than the older, more experienced ones.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

That's the same I keep hearing too. Youth will always be like that after all, but there used to be a time when rather than celebrate immature meat head mentality the elder Wise Men took the Boys aside and made sure they don't act a fool.

After all we all know what happens if you don't put some Young D*ckhead in check early on. You end up later on having to deal with an Old Stubborn D*ckhead instead who's now too set in his ways to change.

Where I live we also have a bit of a "Good 'ol Boy" network that's caused trouble too. Things like that, when they trenched in deep within the community can get real bad for everyone including other officers. That's when things get dangerous and scary because like others have pointed out, it only takes one trip through the system and your entire life can be done. That isn't something to take lightly. Hurricane Carter was just in the news the other day because he died. That is a good example of how it can happen to anyone and you can literally just get stuck with little hope of your life ever being the same again while being innocent the whole time.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I think that cops who kill unarmed or innocent people should face murder charges. I'm not joking. Then let the courts decide if they get the death penalty, life in prison or off. But not facing murder charges at all is a disgrace to justice when a murder has been done.

If the cop killed the dog who was found to have posed no threat to him, then the cop would need to face the same charges that a civilian shooting an animal would face.

Killing an unarmed civilian as a cop or a harmless dog is unacceptable and a disgrace to the profession. I see no reason why it should be celebrated. If cops are that trigger-happy, they need to be given non-lethal weapons and have their right to use a gun revoked.
edit on 22amTue, 22 Apr 2014 05:28:31 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I totally agree.

Especially when you consider the double standard should you ever kill or harm one of their dogs you'd face the same charges as you would if you harmed or killed another officer.

Something like this here. What I just don't get is why it's treated as no big deal that these guys go shoot these pets like it's step one. I mean, this guy is serving a notice cause the guy is Late on Rent. It's not a raid and this guy isn't a criminal. So why not treat it like you do when you go to someone's house like a normal person. You don't go to somebody's house to see if you can borrow his mower and shoot his dog because he barks at you!! I mean WTF, where is the common sense??? Then when they do it, they treat it like it's no big deal.

I'd lose my sh*t big time if someone killed my dog like that. I mean I'd lose it so bad they may as well shoot me too cause if they don't they'll be rescuing some officers balls from my clenched fist about 10 seconds later.

edit on 22-4-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
this is the main reason I will never return to the United states, I don't want to run the risk of being killed by a police officer!

That cop or sheriff is clearly an idiot, i'd rather just evade the dog or leave the property rather than try to kill a defenseless animal.
He is lucky he didn't shoot anyone else and lose his job, still don't think he will learn his lesson.

Police badge or not, attacking animals in any form is disgusting, the dog likely came up to him to greet him he mistakenly seen this as an attack, but he must be a complete idiot because you can tell the difference between an angry dog and a friendly dog easily.
The main thing being an angry dog will let you know using it's loud bark and growl before attacking you get in their space and they will attack you if you don't listen to their warnings.
Only a complete idiot would walk into a yard with an angry dog, he obviously just drunk on power and thinks he can do as he pleases regardless of the loss of life.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Agreed , I'm lucky and my pets are too that we don't live with the crazy cops in the US
if anyone harms my pets they will be picking their teeth up of the ground with broken fingers and eating through a straw for a couple of weeks.

People who hurt animals only go on to kill humans , it's a warning a precursor that they are not all there and intend to kill or maim a human being in the near future.

All I'm saying is watch this cop , he will likely cause harm to others again soon

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
A little disturbing window into the mind of someone we give power to... they're startled, so shoot to kill.

It's what they're now trained to do and that's one of the main problems with U.S. law enforcement... the lesser problems would take a book or two...

And yeah, it was a great incident in a mean spirited, karmic way. Glad the doggie wasn't hurt ... and glad the piggy was.
edit on 4/22/2014 by Baddogma because: man to main

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Aahahahaha! This is really funny. Some people can talk about he was `only doing his job` or that renting property is a tough biz and sometimes you have to kick people out for non-payment but those arguments don`t really matter. What we have here is one human being kicking another human being out of his safe shelter over money. I saw kids living there too so it is double down bad on the cop`s part; and we might as well thrown in the landlord while we are at it. If human being does not have a safe shelter they will suffer greatly. So when this cop ended up shooting himself, while attempting to evict someone with kids, because he was scared of a simple dog of all things that makes me laugh.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Oh wow, this is hilarious! Never once have I laughed so hard, rejoiced so much at someone shooting himself in his own leg!

No, really! The very thought of the regret this individual cop must have felt, the regret he must have experienced when he felt the bullet enter his leg has me cracking up. True, poetic justice, this one. It´s brilliant. He must have felt so ashamed of all the sins he and his fellow cops committed, when he felt that bullet pierce his flesh! And especially when he reads this thread.

And to think of all the innocent dogs he shot before failing to shoot this one dog, instead hitting his own leg. Such karma!

What an abject fool this cop is! This truly made my day! You damned fool cops, when will you ever learn?

Sharing this video will really hurt the establishment! This will truly make us free!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Too bad he didn't shoot his nuts off so the idiot could never breed. Its sad that I actually enjoy stories where police end up getting hurt but I have to be honest I have zero respect for police these days. Interacting with police can be dangerous to your health these days but sometimes they get what they deserve. I really hope the good police start doing something to clean their ranks because them protecting their idiot co-workers makes them look bad too.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

My neighbor's Rottweiler bit me in the @ss in my own yard about a year ago! Didn't shoot him, didn't call the cops, didn't sue the neighbor, I don't even throw stuff at him when I see him in their yard. I do however carry pepper spray now when I'm outside. But even after getting bit, I would never wish to see harm come to the dog. He was just being a dog. Kinda mean dog, but a dog all the same.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I had to rejoin ATS to voice my disgust at the way most people speak about Police officers on here.

Not because of the disgust regarding the behavior of the officers in question? No you chose to.

I spent 3 years in the job before leaving, because nobody appreciated the risk and trauma I put myself through, for the good of public.

You didn't work for the good of the public but for the good of your superiors and their politically backed agendas.

Very few people acknowledge or show respect to our combat soldiers and you expected them to APPRECIATE you? For what? Writing an incident/accident report? Writing them a ticket? Hell they won't even unlock your car anymore. They don't see us as citizens but as quotas; encouraging a "us and them" kind of mentality.

I joined to make a difference and help people who were in need, not to shoot at dogs or beat on innocent people like everybody on here would have you believe every police officer wants to do.

I commend your personal reasons for joining. That being said your inference on what people would have you believe on here is wrong. No one ever said EVERY officer.

Policemen and women are humans, who have a mom and dad, sisters and brothers and who go home to their children and family after they finish shift.

Okay...this one pisses me off. So do we!!! You aren't and weren't any more special than anyone else.

We put up with being spat on, abused, assaulted and some of us killed.

And we don't? Welcome to being a human being.

Do you know how many dogs i shot at? 0. How many people i assaulted? 0. How many people i "spied" on? 0. And this is true of every other police officer I knew. All professional and wonderful people.

Being employed 3 years; I would hope not.

I want you all to know, coming from a fellow conspiracy theorist that Police are not bad people, sure some exist just like anything, but 99.9% of them would lay down their lives to protect you if you were even in need, just like I would have done for anyone who needed it, including all of you who wished bad things upon me.

No they couldn't all be bad people. But as of late? They're doing a pretty sh#tty conveying that.

And that's the problem.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You want a cookie? Perhaps if all those good cops out there I keep hearing about would clear their ranks of all the scumbags, there wouldn't be an issue. But no, all the good cops I keep hearing about tolerate, and even protect the scumbags. So no, all the good cops I keep hearing about, don't deserve any respect anymore. More people get hurt and killed in construction than policing, so don't cry to me about how dangerous it is being a cop.

As for the OP, the moron cop got what he deserved. Luckily he shot his dumbass self and not the dog or an innocent bystander.
edit on Tue, 22 Apr 2014 18:44:56 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I spent 3 years in the job before leaving, because nobody appreciated the risk and trauma I put myself through, for the good of public.

We put up with being spat on, abused, assaulted and some of us killed.

Like many police officers, you make much of the danger involved in your job. I rarely see anyone challenging that. It's almost like it's considered un-patriotic. But here are the facts, loggers, fisherman, aircraft pilots, roofers, garbage collectors, electrical power line installers/repairers, truck drivers, people working in oil and gas extraction, farmers, ranchers and constructions workers are all more likely to die during the course of their work day than a police officer is.

Source

And the majority of you that are killed in the line of duty aren't killed by criminals.

but 99.9% of them would lay down their lives to protect you if you were even in need

I don't believe that, I think 99.9% of cops are most interested in making it home to their families, If that means I don't make it home to mine, that's a trade off they're willing to make. I really can't fault them for that, but it's hardly the stuff the self sacrificing hero's, (the type of hero's you'd like us to believe most police officer are), are made of.

Don't like the way people feel about the profession? Then stop answering the atrocities committed by your brothers with "Yes but a lot of us are good guys". Start policing yourselves. Quit making excuses.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join