It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My German ghost encounter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Back in the mid eighties I went over to Hanover in Germany with my then wife (who was German) for a weekend.
We stayed in a flat with an old friend of hers in an old tenement building, we were basically camping on the floor in a small hallway between two bedrooms.
During the night I woke rather sharpish and immediately looked down to my feet (which as by the door), there stood a figure of a man, he glowed with an iridescent blue, almost sky blue, I noticed his hair was cropped short (a number 2 cut) his clothes were made of a thick course material, crudely cut and disheveled, like heavy duty work clothes.
He was looking down at me on the floor but then looked over to the opposite door and walked too it as if I was a fleeting distraction.
What made this situation stand out was in order to get to the door he had to get past me, so he did, buy walking through me.
The best I can describe the sensation is this, it was like ice cold effervescent bubbles going through me, then he was gone.
After a moment of taking in what had happened I though what do I do now after what had happened? I wasn't alarmed of scared, just a strange feeling of being pleased with myself, So I turned over and went back to sleep.
I the morning I talked about this with the occupant, she had heard a few things from various people but not seen or heard anything herself, but she did say that this part of the building had suffered bomb damage during the war and had subsequently been rebuilt.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Your account sounds genuine. The cold bubble feeling I`m familiar with in the ghost-context. I think its a problem of sleeping in the hallway. Ghosts are used to passing through hallways if they have Business to take care of in the area and leave the innocent sleeping in their bedrooms. But if you decide to sleep in the hallway you become a distraction to all the nightly ghost traffic.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
Rather than one of those dodgy EVP devices they should invent a "stop go" sign.
When I worked In the stores of an old asylum (now gone) south of London I was in the basement area of the department, I was sorting through many many boxes of crud and tat, on the second day I sort of froze, and it felt like a freezer door being opened behind me with the intense cold, I had the feeling something was behind me, it felt as if it was curious to me being there, when as quickly as it came it went, I was down there for 3 or 4 days and only felt it the once. One of the workers who was an actual resident of the hospital out right refused to go down there.

edit on 21-4-2014 by zeevar because: wibble

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: zeevar

I'm not really into Ghost-stuff, but it's funny you mentioned Hannover.

Family of mine lives near Hannover, and I know that paranormal stories are somewhat associated with the region.
Mostly in relation to Nazi-experiments, since there were SS laboratories for secret projects with PSI and occult things between Hannover and Celle during the 3rd Reich.

I don't believe in it, but it is known that the area is "cursed" or whatever you call it.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious
I was in Fallingbostel....
Funny you should mention all that, heres a thread on this site with a lot of that strange goings on....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: zeevar

Haha... yeah, no thank you. This stuff creeps me out.

top topics

join