It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desktop Monthly planner for windows 7 for two job schedules.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So jobs around here are like they were in the 90's; go in to ask for work and come out 10 minutes later hired. I landed two jobs this way. One is management training at a pizza place, the other is at a long john silvers.

I usually write down my schedule but since I now am going to be doing two jobs, I really want one of those monthly planners but for my desktop. I have searched all over google but all they offer it seems are those tiny little calendars that resemble the thing that pops up when you hit your clock/date on your task bar. No no no. I need a full sized monthly planner for my desktop, not something wee and tiny. I want to be able to glance at it and know how my next two weeks are going. I'm pulling 40 hrs at the pizza place and want about 15 to 20 at the fish place, just so I can have about 800 a month to save (pulling in about 1860 a month and my total monthly bills are like 750 or so).

Anyone know of any free desktop monthly planners? I'd love you for life.
Life, I tell you.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

Try the Libre Office Suite... completely free and I believe the calendar works just like MS Outlook...

EDIT TO ADD: just looked at my version of Libre and it isn't loaded anymore... may have to look further

edit on 20-4-2014 by madmac5150 because: Cranial spelunking

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I just had to research this subject a few days ago...

This was the answer for me:

VueMinder - The Best Calendar App for Windows

Like it so far.

edit on ApruSun, 20 Apr 2014 23:11:44 -050011pm30Sun, 20 Apr 2014 23:11:44 -050020141120 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

ooooh that is what i've been looking for! Thank you SO much!

top topics

join