It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China: Government Thugs Beaten To Death By Thousands- They Killed A Man Filming Their Brutality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Pluto, Mars, Uranus... the Cardinality of it all going back to 2013 is picking up steam. The Cardinal Grand Cross currently in affect is wreaking havoc on the Chinese government.

I wouldn't be surprised to see something similar in the USA. Although, it would take a lot more than what happened in China. Americans are fat, lazy, and satiated with TV/internet/games/etc. We spend our lives in cube farms and office buildings watching the world go by. It's possible it will happen here, but what type event will it actually take? Perhaps a false flag that is caught on camera?

At any rate, expect this summer to be interesting (July/August).
edit on 22-4-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

I anticipate the same type of retaliatory response soon in the U.S. Police beating and killing citizens, only to be suspended with pay and all charges dropped. Seems the same scenario had been played out in China. The simple fact the LEO's are not drug tested for steroid use should tell you that somewhere soon there will be another citizen abused or killed that will finally set their down fall into motion.

I don't think that it will matter how heavily armed local law enforcement may be, we outnumber them. www.governing.com...

That's what happened in Romania with Ceausescu. The last straw was when the secret police attempted to deport a popular Hungarian dissident pastor. The thought of a kind and gentle minister being taken away and tortured was just too much to bear for the whole town and they shielded him from the police. Then of course the government moves in with more muscle, protests start. Ceausescu attempts to placate the crowds at a stadium, but the protesters manage to get on air and appeal for public support to end the dictatorship, and it snowballs from there, with the whole population rushing in armed.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: On7a7higher7plane

If all it takes is everyone working together, then everyone needs to work themselves off the greed and lust of monetary economics, together. This is the root of all societies major issues. I'm not exactly sure what you are proposing...it's kind of mute in terms of HOW exactly people are to work together.

The solutions exist to all problems. To know these solutions you need to first ask the right questions. You need to know what the problems are if you are to find them a solution.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I started a new thread in Breaking News in light of this recent news in China amidst the growing violence:
Breaking News

It appears they are arming average police in Shanghai with guns, something that hasn't been done in 6 decades. The news suggests that it's due to the March 1st knife attacks. However, the escalations of violence and riots towards police have been increasing since at least 2013. (FYI, Shanghai is just north of the province where this incident took place.)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Goodbye. Karma is a bitch.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Tryptych

"We're just doing our job"..

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It's a bad sign we rejoice in scraps of justice... however crude and imperfect.

The world is starving for fairness and justice... and starving things are crazy.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Wow! That is awful! While I do not think violence is ever 'good', I can see how things reach a point to where it becomes a necessary evil. My opinion is that it is one thing to understand and welcome people standing up against these things, even if it means resorting to violent measures to make it stop, but it is entirely another thing to find joy and rejoice in the violence.

I honestly do not see this day coming anytime soon here in the US. People are far too complacent and will tolerate a lot before standing up to any powers that be. They will probably just make marijuana legal across the whole of the US so as to keep people calm and unlikely to stand up to the gov.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I am surprised by this just a little considering just how power Chengguan has, who they answer to, and relatively short amount of time they have existed in China. They pretty much work directly for government officials. They are not part of the regular police force. Considering just how brutal Capitalist China is, I am willing to bet that there had been many violent actions taken against the people in that city by the Chengguan before this latest incident finally pushed the local population over the edge.
edit on 22-4-2014 by freedomwv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So... I completely understand the crowd reaction and why they beat the violent police/inspectors to death - no issue with that.

But... what is the guy's pants down??!?

Why did they de-pants him? Why?? It wasn't enough that he was dead they thought they'd strip him down. How is that a humilation? I mean, the "beating to death" is surely enough of a humility. But to take his underpants off?

And not - please don't say they just "came off.." That doesn't happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Witness2008

So what do we do about it? When are we going to set aside diplomacy?

I see these comments in almost every one of these threads. People have been saying that for decades and nothing has changed.

Acta non verba.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I noticed that too... ? Maybe they were pulled down as he was being yanked out of the bus?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Boiling points are being reached all over the world. I may be be burned at the stake for saying this, but, I understand and welcome it. The world has been stomped on and over for too long as we citizens maintained composure while attempting to address the abuse and injustice in a civilized manner. Those in authority over us are the thugs and the criminals. It is high time we set aside the diplomacy and let them know how utterly out numbered they are.

I appreciate your sentiment, but I don't think this is any new phenomenon. There have been revolutions and social movements throughout Human history, groups of people have always fought back against oppression, eventually. Whether it's royalty, a political class or just those with more than the rest, there have always been opposition movements to remove them from power.

The only difference I see right now is that this is becoming immediate and constant, thanks to technology. The internet has opened the eyes of millions of people.

While the public of a small town in China might have taken a century to overthrow a class of people abusing them in the past, now they have access to more information about how others live in other countries, how their quality of life is significantly lower than ours, how they are being abused by modern standards.

Likewise, the results of their retaliation after being woken up are able to be spread all around the world too.

Just twenty years ago you would not have heard about these things, it wouldn't make it to the hour long nightly news. But today, just as they can see how they are being abused by those in power thanks to the internet, we can see the results of their revolution almost in real time.

You are right that this is only going to continue to develop all over the world. It's inevitable as more and more people become connected and see how bad they have it. Even in the "developed" nations, we are seeing things we have never seen before about our own leadership, the corruption, the criminality, the abuse of power and position, and people are rising up against that too. While for us it might be more moderate and sensible, in other nations they have fewer opportunities to be moderate in their response.

As the internet grows in reach and the public becomes more aware and more powerful as a collective, all governments and people in positions where they are able to abuse the public will be under constant attack, and we'll be seeing it all happen in real time.

I also agree that it's a good thing. This is a natural spread of democratic principles and governments will increasingly find it impossible to operate with nothing but a veneer of freedom. They will be forced to become representative and fair, or they will be constantly removed until that eventually happens.
edit on 24-4-2014 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Visitor2012
Problem solved....

A more powerful message could be sent - the first thing you do after you've dealt with the people at hand is to go through their clothing for ID. Find their home addresses. Go there and pay the families a bit of the old surprise visit, on video. Publish that for the other Chengguan to consider. Maybe get their immediate supervisor, too.

Families are too scattered to protect. You can't keep the wife and kids locked up. As the coyotes said to the farm dog - "you gotta come out sometime"

Nothing like a bit of vicarious bedlam to bring out the psychopaths is there?

Pay their families a visit.....So you want to directly attack women and children to send a message then?

You are deeply sick mate!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Boiling points are being reached all over the world. I may be be burned at the stake for saying this, but, I understand and welcome it. The world has been stomped on and over for too long as we citizens maintained composure while attempting to address the abuse and injustice in a civilized manner. Those in authority over us are the thugs and the criminals. It is high time we set aside the diplomacy and let them know how utterly out numbered they are.

You just nailed it......

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: squarehead666

Pay their families a visit.....So you want to directly attack women and children to send a message then?

You are deeply sick mate!

Sometimes nothing less will do. Find what they fear losing and can't protect, then make a point. Really gets the message across. You don't have to start with the rough stuff - you could, for instance, visit a few of their families and do something minor like take some nice cute photos of them while they're asleep, then send copies to government enforcer Dad.

They're not dense. The message will get through.

The other choice, of course, would be to let the PRC government do stuff like this unchallenged. I don't think they'll change a lot if you put up signs and post things on the net. But something more close to home might dampen their morale a touch.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
I'm glad I don't live inside your head!

Presumably this would then justify somebody targeting your family?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

A way of looking at things taught us in my Army days, I suppose. It's a set of tactics that does work.

One of many reasons I never use my real name on the net. Again, one of those habits that's forced on you by the job.

But then, I'm not going around beating random peasants to death with mallets on command of the PRC.
edit on 25-4-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

A way of looking at things taught us in my Army days, I suppose. It's a set of tactics that does work.

One of many reasons I never use my real name on the net. Again, one of those habits that's forced on you by the job.

But then, I'm not going around beating random peasants to death with mallets on command of the PRC.

Sounds like it comes straight from the Reinhard Gehlen playbook.....That's worked out well for the US so far hasn't it?

I mean you guys are just loved in Afghanistan and Iraq!
edit on 25-4-2014 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Good its about time

I am shocked by the ugliness and barbarism of people in this forum. This is why America is doomed. Well that and corporate power and corruption.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join