It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BNP Banker, His Wife And Nephew Murdered In Belgium.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Second open execution-style killing of a bank manager this time car waiting
outside their house in the city of Visea Belgium.

According to Marcel Neven, Mayor of Vise, nothing can yet explain what caused the violent shooting that rocked the neighborhood sports hall of his town this Friday, April 18, late at night. A man of 37 years, Benedict Philippens, bank manager Ans-Saint-Nicolas, was shot. A little 9 year old boy, living in Dolhain, was also killed. A lady, the wife of the man and the boy aunt and godmother, Carol Haid, 37 also died of his injuries on Saturday, in the morning. She was hit by three bullets in the back, said a judicial source.

ZEROHEDGE
First it was suicides now shootings and not just the banker but the family
as well but im not sure if they were in the wrong place at the wrong
time or were killed to send a message.

But as with the Lichtenstein murder where the gunman killed himself
the official story leaning towards that it may be a argument with a
customer is the reason for the killing.

But it would be nice to know what the bank he was managing
was involved in and were there any "interesting" dealing through
the bank as Belgium is believe it or not the third largest holder
of US Treasurys.
ZEROHEDGE.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Another tally mark for the bankers.....

SMH....

Someone is cleaning house....
edit on 0479093044749th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
As you stated, it started with all those suicides. They kept happening and happening. If some one thing is behind it they probably concluded that the message was not being heard by greedy deaf ears. They kick it up a few notches and scrub an entire family.

Who knows who these dead bankers are? If anyone. They could be some puppet masters or they could be ppl trying to unchain us. Or... they could be just bankers banking about. When you surround yourself with large amounts of money I'd imagine your chance of getting killed goes up. Inherent risk etc etc.

I do find it quite strange the amount and frequency that this is occurring. My thought is it is not a coincidence and there is something going on. Then again, ATS is one of my favorite websites, so of course I do.
edit on 20-4-2014 by BlastedCaddy because: Hungover grammar...

edit on 20-4-2014 by BlastedCaddy because: Ditto

edit on 20-4-2014 by BlastedCaddy because: Last time.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: skuly
bank manager Ans-Saint-Nicolas,

bank manager of small agency, far far away to be a high profile or anywhere close from decision-maker/in the know circles of BNP (Banque Nationale de Paris - Dupont bankster family if i'm not mistaken)

he could have heard something he's was not supposed at some executive meeting ? seems far-fetched so i doubt this has to do with intl financial situation and somthing big to come
edit on 20-4-2014 by anHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You guys are too much. The link provides another clue…

In 7Dimanche newspaper, a friend of Benedict recalls that he had a big argument with a customer six months ago. He had even threatened the director publicly. He then had to put on the door. "There are six months, he told me he had a big argument with a foreign client."

Imagine a bank customer being foreclosed upon or a drug dealers laundry "short changed". Someone was peeved to whack the whole family. I can't imagine anyone more liable than a cold hearted greedy banker.

Murder by "suicide" not in this case.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
What do you call 20 some odd dead bankers?

A good start.

I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Look at me.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
kaizer soze

scary times.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrmeeseeks
What do you call 20 some odd dead bankers?

COMFY in underground five star villas awaiting doomsday safe from marauding hordes.

I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Look at me.

.. riiight... but here on ATS...re-using a cartoon character invented by another cartoon character, who in turn was invented by someone else.. is non-original squared, and should loose it's cutesey-novelty in ... say... 10.. 9... 8...

top topics

join