It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why exactly is it dangerous to 'let Black Eyed Children' into one's home?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Iam not a troll I was hyped iam saying why would this thread be created the moment I find out about theese things from a thread in archives... then I also see a thread on why do we attract things we dont want and the forum pic is an eye lol I am not so jittery now its light it was 3.33 am were I was when posting that last night...

maybe I am jusr being to superstitious sorry.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Dianec

I had similar thoughts. I would want answers too. And I wondered if they were the victims of experiments of some sort, but that wouldn't account for the instant fear that people feel. I mean some were big tough men who didn't scare easily.

Yes - instinct is a pretty powerful thing, ancient. It's hard to know if we are conditioned for this particular fear via something in our ancestry that was legit or through stories alone. When was the first demon with black eyes spoken about? I would guess it was a very long time ago, although not as far back as the bibles version of the beginning. Although the first reported sighting was in 1998 I doubt this is a new thing. In fact, I recall this image from childhood yet can't place why. I grew up Catholic (although no heavy duty church attendance). I wish I could place where I saw it or when I visualized it as 'evil' (when this association originated). Did a priest describe it; did I see a photo - I'm not sure. Because the catholic church focused a good deal of time on evil I assume it was due to a story by a church official. It's actually bothering me that I cannot place it. In any case, I'm curious how far back these things go - and to know if they have just started appearing to people in this manipulative manner.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
IMHO this whole black eyed children story is bases on some ones fantasy and started to become a lovely urban bs story.

You could actually be right.

Check this video by Paul Hughes & comments I ran across yesterday:

This appears to be legit BTW...

One interesting aspect is that the video has over 22K views with 70 "thumbs up" & 52 "thumbs down"...

The real truth of where David Weatherly got the black eyed kids, or black eyed children story from.

gillyruth22
7 months ago
in reply to paul hughes

Sablon3123, I have asked Paul to provide the evidence for his claims which will be possible as the USA have online records with mugshots and arrests which can be accessed, so Paul will prove this hopefully soon. Otherwise, he may need to remove this video clip before legal action ensues by the author being maligned.

paul hughes
in reply to gillyruth22

Well Gilly since I have no idea who you are. I will not be giving out any more personal information. Don't you find it a little odd that you seem more concerned than David. It's because David knows I'm telling the truth and will be happy if all I do is make this youtube video. Once I know you I will be willing to help again. Even with my help your threats of "legal action may ensue by those who are being defamed" would be the best way to go for you to get your undisputed evidence. Don't giveup

www.youtube.com...

edit on ApruMon, 21 Apr 2014 11:08:20 -050011am30Mon, 21 Apr 2014 11:08:20 -050020140821 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I didn't see this mentioned earlier, but the reason you do not invite one in, is the same reason you do not invite anything to cross your threshold that can't on its own. If it has to be invited in, you don't want it there.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
a reply to: sarra1833

I've seen one black eyed adult and one BEC. If you ever met one and looked into their eyes you wouldn't need to ask the question. They're scary as hell.

This was long before the black contact lens craze. I don't think they are aliens, more likely possessed in some way IMO. That's the impression I got anyway.

Could be on drugs that makes the pupils expand. Maybe they had an eye test - I had one where they put special drops to make your iris expand, so a camera can take pictures of your retina. Everything was really bright and had rainbow edges like being under water. Got really weird looks trying to buy some magazines

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Maybe they had an eye test

Nope, no eye tests unless the adult had one between the time he starting talking and a few minutes later when his eyes turned black. This happened on the fly so to speak.

No eye test for the child either and I had even more contact with him.

Drugs?? Maybe, I can't rule that out but whatever it was it made the eyes totally black, no white whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
My opinion on the subject, if BEK's exist then I'd say that the lack of stories about what happens after inviting them in is very telling of what would happen. These incidents tend to involve one alone person and we only know of their story after the encounter. Well if the person let the child in and something happened to the person encountering the person, you'd never know and the person's death/disappearance would go down as unexplained.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think black eyed kids are kind of intriguing myself, I have met some of them. To me it seems like a rumor started by some brown or blue eyed person to make people trust them and not a person with a certain eye color. They did the same thing with green eyed people in the past, it is a deceit to make more common eye color people look better and more trusting to others like themselves. You judge people on their actions, not their eye color.

Now, I am sure if people kept pounding it into a black eyed kid that they were going to be evil, they may turn that way. Blame that on the person parroting the rumor created by those who like to make people fear things.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
As has been mentioned.. the most convincing evidence thus far has been our fellow ATS member Oz Weathermans account of his experience with them and just how badly it rattled him. Oz for those who don't know of him.. is an extremely skeptical and rational member. He is always questioning topics and often debunks things that are not all that unexplainable. While we have disagreed over a topic or two over the many years we have both been a member here, I trust and respect that his account is genuine.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
: My opinion on the subject, if BEK's exist then I'd say that the lack of stories about what happens after inviting them in is very telling of what would happen. These incidents tend to involve one alone person and we only know of their story after the encounter. Well if the person let the child in and something happened to the person encountering the person, you'd never know and the person's death/disappearance would go down as unexplained.

I posted this 1st page in, 3rd or 4th reply on 1st page BEFORE hearing or seeing any videos, I also posted the same thing on above dot com 4 years ago, but there, I DID mention 3 encounters, all 3 times proceeding tragedies, 1 of which was my own

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:58 link edit quote reply a reply to: infoseeker26754

I'm half & half on this.....
i worked in special homes for BEK's. Only the Psychiatric Communities called them Soulless, born without a soul without reason, though Christians most specifically, amongst others, claim babies born without souls are an impossibility.
Yet when I worked Obstetrics, we had 4 babies while I worked there, born without brains, only Medulla Obglonta's.
They had black eyes.
1 died at 6 weeks old, 1 at 6 months old, 1 at 3 years old, and 1 at 11 years old.
They had natural reflexes for suckling, etc.
That was only 1 Hospital.
There were others, they had brains yet did NOT have suckling instincts yet lived, termed Soulless, no emotions of any kind, yet lived, ended up in those home, were bad yet had good acts when or if parents visited, most taken by Military or other Governmental Similar Personal. As soon as they were 18. They CAN'T learn to feel emotion or good from bad, they ONLY learn how to act emotions, yet still creep out parents, workers, etc.
There is an old black and white early 1960's movie called, " Children of the Comet." It is suppose to be fiction but is too accurate & too similar to be true fiction....except maybe the Comet part...yet how would the writers hit on a true event, being said comet? Every populated area it went directly across? Yet apparently, in each area it passed over visibly, any child who was born at the EXACT moment it passed, had no souls..
I can't find the movie though....maybe it was only shown to M.D/Psych students. It is NOT children of the corn or Salem's Lot or any I can find, but maybe it was the movie to give birth to other similar one's.
Cain was said to be without and wanting, suggestive he was soulless.

Yet that is only colour if the pupils & irises.

When I was 14, I was doing dishes for our family business, alone in my area, felt that spine chill, little hairs standing like static raising them, caught something in my peripheral vision, turned fast....he looked like about a 15 year old boy behind me. At 1st. He was an adult, black suit, black shoes, black hair, extremely pale....like from coldness. Then he smiled...his eyes, even the whites, were black.
I was about to scream for my parents when poof! He was gone. My late Mom came over to ask who the boy was and what did he want...my Aunt said man. They didn't see him disappear the way he did, they only thought they missed seeing him leave.

I had nightmares all related to that for many years & I wish to never see one again, the being or the nightmares, yet oddly, typing this up, I got a pop up which my pop ups are ad blocked, stating I won a free game, " Demon Collector."
lol! Wierd....

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Maybe they're vampires. Like on thirty days of night. If u let them in zey mite suckez your bloodz.....

Well in fact in many cultures, demons are depicted in the same way we depict vampires, ie w two big fangs or sharp teeth. Look at demon folk masks and u will see. So the terms vampire and demon seem to be interchangeable.

Often vampires are shown w all black eyes, or red eyes, etc. although they can also look human and blend in...

Just a theory.
edit on 21-4-2014 by rapunzel222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlubberyConspiracy
a reply to: Bassago

Maybe it IS possible that they are possessed. One's pupils dilate when there is too much darkness. Could it be that these "black eyed beings" are individuals who are being blotted out by some entity controlling them? Maybe the body responds to taking the backseat by widening the pupils as it interprets the situation as being in darkness.

Maybe the accounts are over exaggerated? I don't think the human eye can dilate as much to be wholly black.

The thought is very discomforting.

I don't think they're human. So I don't think what the human eye can do is relevant ....

Also wondering, is the extreme fear ppl feel when they see the eyes, becuz we recognise subconsciously that they are a predator that cud kill us v easily? Is it our survival instinct kicking in big time?

Cuz ppl say tHey hate things they fear, like sharks. Sum times we act like predators are evil wen really they are just v deadly to us.

Are these beks really evil, or soulless, or is our fear due to the fact that we sense extreme danger from them? Or is it a bit of both? That is my question that I am wondering....

My other question is are they just a dangerous predator alien race, or is there sum spiritual element involved?

Interesting that ppl compare their eyes to shark eyes I thought....

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Personally I think the same dangers exist with letting blacked eyed children as inviting a vampire into your home....nothing because neither exist. Again, just my opinion but there is nothing but stories that exist to support the theory of blacked eyed children. No blurry pictures, no police reports, heck, just a reputable source would be better than nothing. I also don't believe saying "Biggie Smalls" 3 times in a mirror will do anything though I have heard some stories about it.
I will read this thread to see if anything interesting pops up. ...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
Yes, there is some controversy on how the story got started

The Black Eyed Kids

Bethel has maintained his story, giving every indication that it was a factual account. But he also gave us an interesting insight into the reason he may have posted it. On the very same day, he made another lengthy post to alt.magick in which he discussed the childhood belief in the Bloody Mary game: if you go up to a mirror just at midnight, in the dark, and say the name "Bloody Mary" three times, she will appear to you in the mirror. Bethel posed the question of whether such an imagined entity might actually become real, driven by the belief of enough people. .........And then, that same evening, Bethel posted his black eyed kids account. Put the two ideas together, the proposal of creating a new urban legend with a tale of mysterious black eyed children, and we have a perfectly plausible explanation for the phenomenon besides it actually being a real thing. Of course we can't presume to know what was in Bethel's head; but we can make a reasonable guess.

There's more to the story at the site.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I just think it makes common sense.

No eyeballs, no emotion, no entry.

I don't even like thinking about it. SHIVERS.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rapunzel222

I'm sure it would be extremely unsettling to see a group of children with black/no/hollow eyes. You can tell a lot about a person through their eyes. If they are black/non existent - theirs an automatic shroud of mystery. It's like sunglasses.....

Super secret spy agents from movies that honestly exist in real life and the men and black and stuff wear them. So just sayin'.

GO

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Supposedly from the many stories and vids, there have been accounts from before that guy Paul was even born. I don't believe his claims that he made the story up.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sometimes it could be lighting, depending on how dark it is or cloudy it is could factor in how you see the eyes.

But then again these "black eyed kids" could work for the black eyed peas????

Perhaps they're on drugs, heck I used to walk home past drug dealers and junkies with sometimes black eyes.
But like all urban legends the story is passed through many filters and refabricated. So if I ever see one I'll at least try to be nice after all it could just be a regular kid.

Suck to be a kid with black eyes now huh? refused entry to go get you're football in someone's backyard.

edit on 21-4-2014 by blueyezblkdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
They are from the vampire lineage. Soul-less, can't come in unless you invite them, etc.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think it could have to do with priming. If people didn't know about black eyed people before it happened that would make a difference but if they did it could be just that - a cognitive phenomenon; we see what our minds are primed to see. I have read some of the stories and I believe most of the people believe they saw what they say they saw, whether it is or isn't based in fact.

What I find particularly odd Is the fact that kids are showing up at people's houses asking to use the bathroom or phone. I'm thinking most kids know better than to do this (thinking pedophiles or just strangers in general), so what's up with that? If you know them it's another story but a complete stranger? The one where the kids wanted to get their kitten out of the backyard makes sense. But the rest are just off.

I also looked it up and reports of these things go way back. These black eyes are associated with demon possession and a transfer of this to humans, thus the whole exorcism thing. The only difference is they weren't called black eyed kids or adults. Just demons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join