It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why exactly is it dangerous to 'let Black Eyed Children' into one's home?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
L.A. Marzulli believes these things are nephilim hybrids...

Are you suggesting that these things are demons hybrids, and or that demons where simply mis-interpretations of Aliens?

Well... I guess from the strictest technical terms, demons, angels, heck, even god, could be consider extra terestrial...

Excuse me while I watch the vids you present to see if it answers my own question.

I'm Mr. Meeseeks.
edit on 20-4-2014 by mrmeeseeks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Maybe it IS possible that they are possessed. One's pupils dilate when there is too much darkness. Could it be that these "black eyed beings" are individuals who are being blotted out by some entity controlling them? Maybe the body responds to taking the backseat by widening the pupils as it interprets the situation as being in darkness.

Maybe the accounts are over exaggerated? I don't think the human eye can dilate as much to be wholly black.

The thought is very discomforting.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
They drink all your beer. They smoke all your cigs. They leave floaters in the can. They sleep with your girl. And then they steal your credit cards. That's why.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

That's interesting but where do they live when not appearing to people? They wouldn't be able to integrate with us because the eyes alone would have people seeking them out for explanations, photos, etc. If these things exist they manifest into the physical out of nothingness.

What do the people who have seen them have in common? Their presence could be induced by something these people all shared at the time of contact.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I just remembered a story that I heard a little while ago.

My wifes friend lives in a rural part of Mexico. We were visiting her and her husband and they were telling us of times when they were first dating.

Apparently my wifes friends husband was leaving her house late one night. She begged him to stay since it was late and she was worried about him traveling the pitch black road at night.

Well he stayed but couldnt sleep. He said that night he heard a womans voice calling for his wife by name. She is known as the Guera (light skinned person). Well he wasnt sure if he should wake his then girlfriend since it was pretty late.

The calling persisted all night. He said that the female voice was asking for help. "Help me Guera"...

About 6 AM, his wife woke up and heard the voice as well. The guy was sure that it wasnt his imagination at this point and he talked her into investigating though she wasnt really having it. They did investigate since it was pretty light out by then and they felt more secure in going.

When they approached an old abandoned house down the road by following the sound of the voice they saw a woman crouched on the floor with one hand extended up as if lifelessly signaling for help.

They were pretty scared since this is a very rural area and superstitions prevail.

They slowly walked over and asked if the woman needed help. They say she looked up and they could see her face then. Black eyes. Deep black eyes that were sunk in like a tunnel.

Needless to say they ran the hell home and locked the door. The calling for help persisted but with a more hysterical, almost mocking tone to it.

Eventually it stopped when everyone from the town was out and about on their daily business.

They asked around and peoples opinions varied. Mostly the common thought was that it was "death" trying to take my wifes friend. They say that there had been sightings before and some people whose name were called did go missing.

The similarities just hit me. Deep dark eyes. Luring people. Ect.

Thats about it.

edit on 4 20 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I've only heard of these"children"only one time watching a TV doc.The witness certainly made these beings out to be supernatural and only childlike in appearance.And described a feeling pure fear.I just don't know what these things are.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ok so I have been lurking for a long time. I came across this thread and did some reading into bep. I can't believe I haven't heard of them before! I may have had an experience with one and wanted to share it but the forum won't let me create a new thread so I guess I have to do it here.

I was standing in line at a gas station to pay for my gas and this gas station has two automatic doors on each side of the counter. The counter is about 20 feet long and has an attendant at each end. I was standing in line and this man came inside but what struck me as unusual was how quickly he moved for how big he was. It felt like the instant he came in he was already behind me in line which is odd because he had to walk in turn around and get behind me. I am 6 foot 3 220 lbs of mostly muscle and this guy had a good 4 inches on me. He was standing about an inch away from me in line which made me edgy because there are a lot of robberies in Las Vegas. I was waiting for him to do something and was thinking the second he touches me I'm going to crack him with my elbow. The instant the thought entered my head he took two big steps back. At this point I could see his reflection in the hot dog heating oven, he looked to be 100 years old if I guessed by his face but walked like a 20 year old man. A man his size and age would move slowly and most likely with some sort of gimp. His skin looked like it was far too old to still be attached to his face but stretched tight anyway almost like a mask.

At this point the attendant at the other side of the counter called me over and I went to the other side and finally got a good look at this guy. He was enormous, white hair and beard, wearing what looked like ww1 fighter pilot goggles inside the gas station which was really odd, he was wearing a trenchcoat in the middle of summer, which is suicide here in vegas, faded jeans and giant ass combat boots. As I was looking at him I realized that he had shifted his position from pointing at the attendant to directly facing me in what felt like a very threatening manner and grinning with this sort of jagged toothed grimace. I went out and pumped my gas and watched for the man to come out so my wife could see him, but he never came out. We were there another 5 minutes easy and he never came out. I mentioned it to the attendant the next time I saw him and he remembered me but not this behemoth of a man. I just chalked it up to another strange vegas experience and laughed it off as joking about it probably being an alien. But since I read into these bep stories the encounters described with the adults with black eyes made me think of this incident. Figured I'd share.

The goggles were like this www.patrickwilson.com...
edit on 20-4-2014 by UndeadMetalhead because: showing what the goggles looked like.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

this is well random slash creapy slash coincidence!!! I shud see this I loged on tonight because a memory popt up about seein the haunted painting so searched it here there was thread then saw people on thread mention BEKs! Googled it because never heard of, then see this thought bit wierd, then oh no of course you started thread because was also wondering on recent thread... then hit me! I was in arrchives on the thread posted 2006! Wot the hell man why did you posst this what made you please tell me I am so freaked!!!!

edit on 20-4-2014 by BoovDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Got about an hour into this vid and had to hurry over to share it with you all. Very informative and includes stories of black eyed kids and Adults. Going to listen to the rest now. Fascinating! Even told of a dog who encountered the kids and was never the same again.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mrmeeseeks

Are you suggesting that these things are demons hybrids, and or that demons where simply mis-interpretations of Aliens?

No not at all...

Haven't really spent enough time researching to draw a conclusion yet.

My reason for posting the info from LA Marzulli is I that consider him to be on the cutting edge and highly recommend looking at some of his findings.

It was through his research as well as others such as Joe Jordan, Vallee, etc that I became 100% convinced that demons and aliens are one and the same.

Joe Jordan's video Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind is a MUST see in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dianec

That's interesting but where do they live when not appearing to people?

My first guess would be underwater...

There is a HUGE amount of evidence that SOMETHING is going on down there besides "Little Mermaids".

"Cities located under the sea are real. As a matter of fact, these cities under the sea are located around the world! Dr. Holliday reveals that she has heard testimonies about these cities in Scotland, Canada, Bermuda, Jamaica, East Africa, West Africa, South Africa and America. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Another good source is the Interview with David Weatherly here:

Main Interview starts at 12:45 min. ... check out the dog story at 27 1/2 min. if short on time...

On this episode we are honored to welcome first time guest David Weatherly of Two Crows Paranormal and author of " The Black Eyed Children ". We talk to David about his research and some of the stories in the book. This is one of the creepiest topics we have talked about to date.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoovDawg
a reply to: sarra1833

this is well random slash creapy slash coincidence!!! I shud see this I loged on tonight because a memory popt up about seein the haunted painting so searched it here there was thread then saw people on thread mention BEKs! Googled it because never heard of, then see this thought bit wierd, then oh no of course you started thread because was also wondering on recent thread... then hit me! I was in arrchives on the thread posted 2006! Wot the hell man why did you posst this what made you please tell me I am so freaked!!!!

What?

Are you trolling? Your post literally makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Well people are seeing something. Sadly, if someone tried to get a photo it wouldn't be believed due to the number of hoaxes out there. I would try to get one anyway - just because I don't think I would be able to close the door. I would want to get more information. To me - if someone doesn't have anything but black where their eyes should be (no,white at all), it warrants turning their requests to me into my requesting information from them.

According to the videos above these children want to be with others but don't really do anything to them - other than the fear they elicit (no eyes would do that to anyone). One young boy got sick but that could be coincidence or as mentioned, radiation poisoning. What if these are human kids who have had experiments done on them? They are said to look disheveled and in dress that doesn't fit right or match. They might be in cult like situations that we aren't aware of yet. I'm not sure how the eye would be made to look like that, but who knows with the unethical stuff done to people through history.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dianec

I had similar thoughts. I would want answers too. And I wondered if they were the victims of experiments of some sort, but that wouldn't account for the instant fear that people feel. I mean some were big tough men who didn't scare easily.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
IMHO this whole black eyed children story is bases on some ones fantasy and started to become a lovely urban bs story.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

I'm half & half on this.....
i worked in special homes for BEK's. Only the Psychiatric Communities called them Soulless, born without a soul without reason, though Christians most specifically, amongst others, claim babies born without souls are an impossibility.
Yet when I worked Obstetrics, we had 4 babies while I worked there, born without brains, only Medulla Obglonta's.
They had black eyes.
1 died at 6 weeks old, 1 at 6 months old, 1 at 3 years old, and 1 at 11 years old.
They had natural reflexes for suckling, etc.
That was only 1 Hospital.
There were others, they had brains yet did NOT have suckling instincts yet lived, termed Soulless, no emotions of any kind, yet lived, ended up in those home, were bad yet had good acts when or if parents visited, most taken by Military or other Governmental Similar Personal. As soon as they were 18. They CAN'T learn to feel emotion or good from bad, they ONLY learn how to act emotions, yet still creep out parents, workers, etc.
There is an old black and white early 1960's movie called, " Children of the Comet." It is suppose to be fiction but is too accurate & too similar to be true fiction....except maybe the Comet part...yet how would the writers hit on a true event, being said comet? Every populated area it went directly across? Yet apparently, in each area it passed over visibly, any child who was born at the EXACT moment it passed, had no souls..
I can't find the movie though....maybe it was only shown to M.D/Psych students. It is NOT children of the corn or Salem's Lot or any I can find, but maybe it was the movie to give birth to other similar one's.
Cain was said to be without and wanting, suggestive he was soulless.

Yet that is only colour if the pupils & irises.

When I was 14, I was doing dishes for our family business, alone in my area, felt that spine chill, little hairs standing like static raising them, caught something in my peripheral vision, turned fast....he looked like about a 15 year old boy behind me. At 1st. He was an adult, black suit, black shoes, black hair, extremely pale....like from coldness. Then he smiled...his eyes, even the whites, were black.
I was about to scream for my parents when poof! He was gone. My late Mom came over to ask who the boy was and what did he want...my Aunt said man. They didn't see him disappear the way he did, they only thought they missed seeing him leave.

I had nightmares all related to that for many years & I wish to never see one again, the being or the nightmares, yet oddly, typing this up, I got a pop up which my pop ups are ad blocked, stating I won a free game, " Demon Collector."
lol! Wierd....

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Got about an hour into this vid and had to hurry over to share it with you all. Very informative and includes stories of black eyed kids and Adults. Going to listen to the rest now. Fascinating! Even told of a dog who encountered the kids and was never the same again.

Here you are again, with wisdom, very surprising according to cost to coast, they mention inter dimensional creatures, and that is exactly what I been saying in other threads, also I have never mentioned the stench, but it always seems to have association. good one thanks for posting, never know if there is any truth our there as in the interview they mention South Africa having had a sighting or sightings, but my research has come up empty...alas.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
If you ever see an alien that creeps you out like these beings, start sneezing, coughing, urinating, they do not like our germs and waste. No joke.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
If you ever see an alien that creeps you out like these beings, start sneezing, coughing, urinating, they do not like our germs and waste. No joke.

have you experienced anything? you basically talking from experience, or did you read something, more info my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join