It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cardinal Grand Cross, April 23rd: Change is A'Coming!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm sure there are astrologers on ATS who can speak to this with a lot more authority than I can, but I'm a little bit worried about next week's Cardinal Grand Cross. It looks like a doozy. Pluto, Uranus, Mars and Jupiter will all form 90 degree angles to each other:

astrostyle.com...

Grand Cross

Any predictions about what might happen on a global scale? On a personal level? I see potential for something explosive to happen. Whatever it is, I plan to buy a hat and hold the heck onto it.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhoswen

I've read a bit on this and what the astrologers are putting up is mainly warm and fuzzy. This ain't no warm fuzzy world.

Mars retrograde in Libra - Wars and rumors of wars, Justice through war or revolution
Jupiter in Cancer - Inflation/increase in disease, currency and corruption
Uranus in Aries - Psywarfare increases, underhanded dealings, maybe real terrorist events including government sponsored
Pluto in Capricorn retrograde - The underworld rises, war against believers really begins

It's a shot in the dark. My not so warm and fuzzy interpretation ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I can get behind astronomy, buy I don't buy astrology. That being said it sounds like an interesting astronomical event, but I personally won't be any more concerned about the world exploding than I normally am.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmikDebris

How can you get behind astronomy and not astrology when astronomy clearly depicts cyclical events that environmentally change one another? Its really simple and its easily explainable with science, its called cause and affect, balance and it permeates throughout the entire universe.

Not understanding astrology is ignorance. Due to the reductionist mindset of scientist they fail to understand the context within which astrology works. Strip astrology of personality and you have astronomy, give astronomy personality and context and you have astrology.

Simple, really simple.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That 'Lost Book' by Nostradamus which had a lot of water color images sure put great importance on the Grand Cardinal Cross

I think that this year, 2014 the Chinese year of the horse might just be the exact Cardinal Cross Appearance that the Lost Book by Nostradamus had in mind for the complete overthrow of the global social order

by that I think he meant the political, militaristic & economic hegemony the West had enjoyed since the British Empire then the London-NYC-DC Empire enjoyed will be relocated to the East

end of petro-dollar, USD as the single global reserve currency, the whole Western financial systems (world bank/IMF/ BIS) are in Entropy and are being left to deteriorate like a rusting ship hull

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Since were speaking about it...

The cosmic eb and flow is changing and the pendulum is swinging.

What that means is that we can expect the exact opposite of what weve had in the past.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

April 23rd is St Georges Day ( The Patron Saint Of England)
The flag of England bears the St Georges Cross ( also seen on the vest of The Knights Templar)

en.wikipedia.org...

A coincidence? Maybe.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I'm not sure what astrologer would paint that as something warm and fuzzy. If it's that hippy dippy greater new-age crowd then that makes sense. A Cardinal Grand Cross is not something good, in general. Those would be planetary energies that are at war with each other. Cardinal signs like to lead. So planets that helm Cardinal signs in conflict with each other? Generally speaking, not a pretty sight. The aftermath might lead to something good.

ETA: I meant that to be a reply to bobs_uruncle.

edit on 19-4-2014 by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well somebody has to mention the earthquakes of late...maybe this will bring on the big 10 or Jellystone will blow.....
Me, im stocking up on non perishables and Whiskey

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

The cosmic eb and flow is changing and the pendulum is swinging.

What that means is that we can expect the exact opposite of what weve had in the past.

yes, a end to the Imperialism-Bankster wars under the guidance of the USA, and the cooperation of the willing, from Korea-Vietnam-Grenada-Iraq-Libya-Afghanistan- & other global operations conducted in the dark like Pakistan drones, Iran nuclear sciences,-Syrian WMDs & a variety of color revolutions which made up the bulk of the foretold 27 years war

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Im thinking the complete opposite.

The USA goes from bastion of freedom to totalitarian suicide state.

China relaxes its policies and builds it middle class. Brazil strengthens its economy. Africa, so on and so forth.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

So it's "science" when astrology tells me what kind of person I am and my personality, and how my day will go simply because of when I was born?
edit on 4/19/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Regardless of how one feels about astrology, it is quite interesting that so many major astronomical events seem to be occurring so close together. I don't think the cardinal cross can be good either personally. Harbinger of change, doom, or destruction? We will have to wait and see (and as stirling mentioned, stock up on whiskey
)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

No you fail to understand my point and your perspective lacks years of research that ive intuitively put into coming to that conclusion.

Weather you like it or not your a product of your enviornment.

You think youd exist without the moon or the sun? You think their cosmic influence doesnt affect your thought process and what, how, and when you do what how and when?

edit on 4/19/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Maybe a big earthquake? This season has been particularly active. I wonder if the gravity of certain planets alignments affects Earths balance. We're on track for this year to be a record breaker.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

That would be pitiful. So much energy has been put into keeping the USD moving forward. And all it would take for the entire fiat systems slow-motion collapse is for some major participants to shrug it out of their lifestyles. It is a frustrating system though so that would be understandable.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Pluto orbits quite a bit off the plane of those other three planets. So it's a stretch to say that it's making a 90 degree angle - in a flat, 2-dimensional solar system only. But 3 planets at 90 degree angles to each other create, imo, quite enough stress. Jupiter, though, is not generally considered as having a bad influence. Uranus and Mars in opposition are interesting because with Uranus, which orbits on its' side, you never know what you're going to get.

Ecliptic Plane

Pluto 's orbit is exceptional in that its orbit makes an angle of 17° with the Earth's orbit .

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: brazenalderpadrescorpio

I'm not sure what astrologer would paint that as something warm and fuzzy. If it's that hippy dippy greater new-age crowd then that makes sense. A Cardinal Grand Cross is not something good, in general. Those would be planetary energies that are at war with each other. Cardinal signs like to lead. So planets that helm Cardinal signs in conflict with each other? Generally speaking, not a pretty sight. The aftermath might lead to something good.

ETA: I meant that to be a reply to bobs_uruncle.

You should check some of the sites, it's funny. I checked a half dozen and they do say "change" but they in no way really indicate turbulent or violent change even though the alliance points to it, rather graphically from an astrological vantage. The sites seem to downplay the indicators. I think it's the "new age" crowd that doesn't make sense, they use the airy fairy bit about changes in raised consciousness and the "Ashtar Command" will save us if there is a problem, we'll all run up the "Crystal Stair." (some new age humor there)

The aftermath might lead to something good.

Yeah, maybe, but I think we will have to really lower our standards.

When I look at the lunar eclipse (blood moon) with this "cardinal grand cross" thing almost right in the center of it and passover just started on the 14th, (if it really means anything) common sense tells me that if anything is going to happen, S gonna HTF. It won't be warm cuddly puppies and panda bears, it's gonna be vampire wabbits, fuzzy kittens with scorpion stingers in their tails and zombie baby deer with poison sacks under their newly enlarged K9's.

I am playing into this for dramatic-humorous purposes obviously, but what I really think, is that nothing will change. The spineless and apathetic will rise up from their easy chairs in vexed indignation and subsequently, sit back down.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: On7a7higher7plane

Maybe a big earthquake? This season has been particularly active. I wonder if the gravity of certain planets alignments affects Earths balance. We're on track for this year to be a record breaker.

Gravity.... Inverse square law ;-) The sun's gravity-well is what holds everything together in this solar system, planets that are much smaller and marginally closer or 1/50th size of the sun at vast difference really aren't going to do squat gravity-wise.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Chamberf=6

No you fail to understand my point and your perspective lacks years of research that ive intuitively put into coming to that conclusion.

Weather you like it or not your a product of your enviornment.

You think youd exist without the moon or the sun? You think their cosmic influence doesnt affect your thought process and what, how, and when you do what how and when?

Nope, no psychic influence, NADA! My forty plus years of research says otherwise. We are riders on a bus, consciousness infecting meat puppet vehicles with no free-will in holographic universe that uses the event horizon as a projection system to create virtual matter from the interference pattern of Bosons. Look at the scenery, enjoy the ride, you nor I nor anyone else has any control.

Didn't you get my memo LOL.

I so liked the quote on your avatar (that you had no choice in placing there) that I have to add a couple (that I have no choice in placing here) in keeping with the concept of no free will;

"If you argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

"Arguing on the internet is like running a race in the Special Olympics, even if you win, in the end you're still retarded."

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/19.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join