It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Declines to Deal With 'Deport Bieber' Petition from 'We The People'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well ... this could be a discussion about Justin Bieber and how he should go back to Canada. His reckless behavior and obvious drug use should get his 'right to live and work in the USA' taken away.

Or .... this could be a discussion about how the White House promised to take the petitions in 'We The People' seriously. All that was needed was 100,000 signatures. The deport Bieber signatures went to 275,000.

White House declines comment on petition to deport the Biebs

Nearly 275,000 people signed an Internet petition calling the Canadian-born teen idol reckless and asking Obama to revoke his green card. That's far more than required to merit an official response through the White House's "We the People" program. The White House says it's sorry to disappoint, but it won't be commenting. It's citing a caveat that lets the White House decline to address certain petitions.

I'm wondering why they aren't addressing this. It's not like the White House doesn't have a whole lotta time on it's hands ... basket ball season is over so there are no more TV interviews about brackets and what games Obama will be watching ... and just cut short one of the unending series of golf games and address the 'We The People' petitions like promised. It's a running joke across both the USA and Canada ... we want Bieber to go home and Canada says nope - 'you broke him you bought him'. I see it as returning a defective item after purchasing it and bringing it home. The store (Canada) owes a refund.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Latest pic of Bieber from TMZ -

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan There were a lot of Canadians living in the US that signed that petition . I think that both countries could get together on a plan to send him to North Korea ...a win win :>)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm wondering why they aren't addressing this. It's not like the White House doesn't have a whole lotta time on it's hands ...

That is exactly why they aren't addressing it...You don't know how close too the truth you are...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What promise did they make? Just to take it seriously? Not defending her at all, just can't really expect the White house to come out and say that Sasha and Malia are huge fans and don't want to see him deported. oopps her deported.

And not commenting is about as seriously as that kid should be taken. It sucks that he such a dweeb but still gets to be rich and have girls willing to throw themselves at him.

edit on 19-4-2014 by tinner07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Justin who?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Actually, the WH never promised to "take seriously" any petition reaching 100,00 signatures. What they said is they they would "respond" to any...kind of like the "let's build a death star" petition. It was a ludicrous petition, not worthy of comment.

Like him or not...and I personally have no use for him...but Beiber is good for the US economy. He sells albums, he sells out concerts, he spend his money in the US...that means jobs. There have been countless other foreign "celebrities" whom have done much worse things and not a single cry for their deportation. I say let the US legal system deal with Beiber and let that be that.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Like I've said before, you broke it, you keep it.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Beiber is a jerb creator!

Anyhow, as already posted. anything over 100k will be responded to.
and a response was given..basically it was stfu already you dang beliebers and dis-beliebers, we are plotting our next war..now go watch dancing with the stars or something!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ship him back here.
Then we will "lose the shipment" somewhere.
Box him up and put him in a warehouse. Right out of an indiana jones movie

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
What an absurd topic. I hope this is not a prioritization of the concerns of the US people. What about a phony and endless war on terrorism. What about the offshoring and outsourcing of American jobs due to trade agreements signed by your politicians. The TPP is coming and it will be NAFTA on steroids. Both parties favor an amnesty agreement that will give US passports to millions of illegal immigrants. What about anti terror legislation like the Patriot Act and NDAA that can take away all your rights and lock you away for good. Remember Harry Reid declared Cliven Bundy a hard working rancher a domestic terrorist. A guy just like Dirty Harry could declare you a terrorist. Now really, how significant is the government's decision to ignore a petition to deport a delinquent rock star. Just remember that this guy puts more money into the public coffers than the majority of the parasitic illegal immigrants who will soon be carrying the same Passport as you. a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cayrichard
What an absurd topic. I hope this is not a prioritization of the concerns of the US people.

Go whine somewhere else.
There are dozens of forums for you to go be serious in. This topic is in the correct forum and we are having fun discussing it.
edit on 4/19/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

HAHA. When I saw the title, I just knew who the OP of this thread would be! Poor Beebs is having a hard time growing up. So is Miley. But are we doing them any kindness by giving them added publicity?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
Poor Beebs is having a hard time growing up. So is Miley. But are we doing them any kindness by giving them added publicity?

They crave the publicity so they are kind of doing it to themselves. Actually, this thread is more about the 'We The People' petition thing then Bieber himself. (that's what was on my mind when I wrote it anyways). A foreigner (Bieber) is in this country having numerous run-ins with the law and is thumbing his nose by continually doing drugs ... including that sizzurp. Isn't that not just a bad influence but also illegal? He's here on a pass that can be taken away if he misbehaves. I say - he's misbehaved.

Maybe when he's older and has grown up he can try coming here again.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I posted for no other reason then to give you your 10,000 flag.

Enjoy. . . AB

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
I posted for no other reason then to give you your 10,000 flag.

Oh wow .... thank you! Ha ha ... I didn't even see that.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Really? Come on, just leave the kid alone.

I'm sure there is far more people worth deporting than a kid just living it up after making a success out of himself.

Who wouldn't?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sphinxxx

He's not a kid. He's an adult. And ... NO.

I'm sure there is far more people worth deporting than a kid just living it up after making a success out of himself.

He isn't just 'living it up'. He's here on an artists visa .... it can be revoked if he breaks the rules. And he's doing that, and putting people in danger as he is. You may not care that he's thumbing his nose at the law and that he's putting people in danger, but many of the rest of us do.

I get that people have to 'grow up' and that he's doing a poor job of it ... and doing it in public. But that was his choice to be so public. And now, he gets the scrutiny that goes with his self induced fame.

Go back to Canada Justin. Come back in a few years when you have your act together.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Poor Beebs is having a hard time growing up. So is Miley. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

A match made in heaven!

How about we marry them off to each other and watch what happens. !!! Lord knows they deserve each other. Either Canada will have to take her off our hands, or we'll have to take him off theirs.

Lose/lose.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sphinxxx

Where the hell are his PARENTS? He needs to be sent home and grounded.

"leave the kid alone." Right. :eyeroll:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join