It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Recent Earthquakes -- Most Probably, No Coincidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio
Feels like we have only had a little taste of what is yet to occur. All these quake could just be random but they do seem to have a feel of something different about them. I have a nagging feeling that something weird is about to happen.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWetCoast

I've been feeling that way all day today. Not that something's going to happen today, just weird experiences that make me intuit that something's going down.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
More huge quakes around solomons island and now there reads Tsunami just little distant from the group of quakes. I read biggest 7.8richters but there was more than one over 7 near by. I wonder how big wave is called tsunami?

Past month or so i read mostly about volcano activies, about 10 active volacnos at highest actv day and all around the world, some i believe erupted also, now its quite major quakes going on, i dont know how normal this behaviour is really, maybe its happens per year at same seasons, same locations or something?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: brazenalderpadrescorpio
a reply to: tencap77

I don't think it's a message. I think that it's the earth that's ready to make a change, but first she has to cleanse herself. I think that it might even be more complicated than the way I'm putting it, but it's just simply the best way that I, Brazen can put it.

Thank you for your clarification Brazen. I can agree with this supposition. Maybe Mother Earth is telling us somehting we DON'T focus on. We can't stay here. There is an expiration date. You can't live with Mom, forever. Or maybe it is the Mysterious Hand of the Divine. Something like "What? I built you a whole Universe and your stll hanging out in the family room? That's it. Start packing. You have to find your own place, Mom needs a break". Guess we'll find out one way or another. Maybe it's the start of a pole shift? Well, come what may, there's not a whole lot we can do about it I guess.
People might say that's not very scientific, but I dig science, a lot. I have a cousin who's an astrophysicist. I asked him one time what science should mean for the average person. He explained it to me this way. No matter how much science stuff we do, we always come back to the same thing. Science stops. And stuff just keeps right on happening. He said J.B.S. Haldane hit it right on the money, to paraphrase, the Universe is "Stranger Than You Can POSSIBLY imagine" I'm good with his answer. He's a pretty good science guy and great at pond hockey !
Thanks again Brazen.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I don't think that she necessarily wants us to move out. I think that she wants us to get our blank together, or she's going to kick us out! Lol. Thanks for your reply.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I don't think that she necessarily wants us to move out. I think that she wants us to get our blank together, or she's going to kick us out! Lol. Thanks for your reply.

I don't think we can get our sheet together. We're like that 35-year-old stay-at-home son, drunk and on drugs, can't seem to hold on to a job and just can't get our sheet together. Eventually, mom has to show some tough love and throw us out on our behinds because we sure as hell can't take a hint!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: iSomeone

It always seems the biggest come around full moons. Coincidence?

Biggest Earthquakes since 1900.
05/22/1960, 9.5, Chile, Last Quarter
03/28/1964, 9.2, Alaska, Full
12/26/2004, 9.1, Sumatra, Last quarter
03/11/2011, 9.0, Japan, First quarter
04/11/1952, 9.0, Kamchatka, Full
02/27/2010, 8.8, Chile, One day from Full
01/31/1906, 8.8, Ecuador, First quarter
02/04/1965, 8.7, Alaska, First quarter
03/28/2005, 8.6, Sumatra, One day past Full
08/15/1950, 8.6, Tibet, First quarter
04/11/2012, 8.6, Sumatra, Half Moon
03/09/1957, 8.6, Alaska, Half Moon

Out of the top twelve 4 happened on or near a full Moon and 8 didn't.

edit on 4/20/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Exactly. I thank you for all your threads at the Fragile Earth forum, Rezlooper!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If we included some in the middle range as well, would we get the same data? Thanks, Phage.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The lower the magnitude the more earthquakes. The more earthquakes the more will occur on a full Moon... also, the more won't.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So there's just a random occurrence. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

It's not just the number of quakes. It's the number of big quakes - especially those in the 6-7+ range.

There seem to be an awful lot more of those in the past 3-6 months or so, but I don't know enough about it to be able to say if this recent time period is normal, unusual or *very* unusual. And a bunch of the 7+ seem to be clustering in certain areas (Solomons, Peru-Chile, Mexico, etc) and not diminishing in intensity so they may be fore-shocks to something even bigger vs. quake and then multiple aftershocks that typically appear.

I know there are some members here who are well versed in this area and hopefully one or 2 will stop by and enlighten us a little.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I've been doing research that anyone can do to prove that these multiple recent earthquakes are more than a coincidence. I've been looking at the past threads on the Fragile Earth forum topic. 

On the most recent page (on the new threads panel), I've counted at least 7 earthquakes. If you go back, back and back, you see less and less earthquakes the further back you go. If you go to just August of last year (that's not that far), I only saw one earthquake, IN THE WHOLE MONTH OF AUGUST!

Wait...you go "back and back and back....." on here? Or on a scientific site that actually documents and records those quakes? Because they seem to be, for the mean and average, to be within what we would expect.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I have definitely seen an increase, and have also experienced an increase of intensity of Earth's vibration, from a spiritual perspective. I feel like the vibe of things is getting quickened.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ownbestenemy

I'm trying to keep the focus of the research on something anybody can quickly look at and reference, and something that makes sense intuitively. You should read the whole first page of this thread. I explain what I mean better than in my OP.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Perhaps souls evolve thru trials and adversity...

Eg by witnessing suffering of others in one part of the world ppl start to realise we are all connected and feel more empathy etc...

Perhaps Mother Earth is helping us evolve thru adversity etc

And w any children, sometimes sum discipline is necessary to correct wrong behaviour?

I think she loves all her children tho. I think it grieves her when we suffer.

I also think she herself is suffering. I think the quakes and animal die offs my hav sum hong to do w this.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rapunzel222

Very insightful post. Thanks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join