It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dzhokhar footage planting bomb?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
...Really ? They did ? Hummm ...i disagree on the contrary they had no escape plan ,don't you find that kind of odd?

I agree.
Do you recall the story of the auto-repair dealer that dealt with Dzokhar within a day or two of the bombing/s?
Dzokhar had purportedly taken his aged Mercedes in for repair a week or more prior to the bombings.
He came in to see if the repairs were done - but, they had not been done/completed.
According to the shop owner/manager(?), Dzokhar grew impatient and anxious...and asked to take the car, anyway.
Does this sound like 'they' had planned on needing to 'get away' in said car?
Not to me.
This is speculative - but - looks to me more like 'something unexpected' took place, and they/he began scrambling to find a way of escape.
I really don't see how they could have been so blind to the realities of the 'surveillance state' not to have realized that they would need to escape (RUN)...once all of the surveillance video and private photos had been reviewed...if, indeed, they did this, and did so, knowingly.
Consider this photo... It was widely broadcast shortly after the FBI let us know 'who' the culprits were...

ATS Big Pic
Notice that his left arm is 'cocked', and that his right shoulder is 'dipped'...just as it had been in the earlier video shots that showed the backpack causing a similar posture.
Also notice that the girl running in the middle of the street is the same girl that was standing almost directly in front of him in the photos that show him standing beside the tree.
If we use the FBI's timeline of events (compiled from the video surveillance footage and the photo/s from across the street) in conjunction with her (the running girl's) account of events - - - she left the spot against the rails within 8-10 seconds of Dzokhar.
We were also told that the bomb/s were triggered with a 'line of sight' triggering device.
She said that she (and her teammates, who all left the scene at about the same time) was knocked to the ground by the 2nd explosion.
You've seen the pictures of the 'crowded' sidewalk...
(1) How did he maintain 'line-of-sight' after walking away..., and
(2) She was the only one of her compatriots that did not receive 'shrapnel'...
How was he so lucky...as well?
edit on 4/19/2014 by WanDash because: Something funky about reviewing/previewing replies...!

edit on 4/19/2014 by WanDash because: ing, etc

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Ah, so having no escape plan means they were patsys, sound logic there.

I find many odd things about it, but their 'escape' was a clear sign of guilt to me.

Umm did i state that "not having an escape plan would Render them a Patsy?" No i didn't say that ...

The whole situation coupled with the knowledge i have gained during my research on extremism and Islam (specifically Chechnya and surrounding republics) has lead me to Believe they were Patsy's .

And what escape are you talking about? You act as if they got caught trying to flee the country??

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Back to the security guard...innocent people don't murder people in their escape.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

This is great ! Thanks for presenting this . I am with you , and I am baffled .....

The photo looks shopped to me ...

But i am no expert so i cant provide Evidence.

Thanks for posting this again

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Back to the security guard...innocent people don't murder people in their escape.

When was 'that' proven?
Are you talking about the "anonymous" car-jacking victim's testimony?
How many people do you know of that can 'anonymously' (and then, only through a "Political Science" professor) testify to a 'crime'?
What tale do you think you know of the murdering of said security guard?
Seems to me that there are a few floating around.
Maybe you have settled on one that 'works' for you.
Please indulge us with details, if that is the case.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

That's exactly right Hawk.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Not sure what you're trying to ask?

You think the murder is made up? That it happened and is unrelated?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

I'd have to agree with that. There is a series of photos I hadn't seen posted here yet (I may have missed it?) but they pretty well did it for me at the time when I saw them and it still does it for me now, coupled with all else I believe I understand of this specific crime.

He'll get the trial our Constitution grants everyone and he'll get a lawyer who'll do his best to mitigate sentence somehow. I recall another bomber who wasn't much smarter than these two, except in sheer scale of course, (and smarts isn't what that took anyway), in Oklahoma. One of the fastest trials to sentence I ever recall seeing. Sometimes, I think the express lane fits well.

Homeowner photos from above street confrontation with police

Now if they aren't the dirty deed doers, then what possessed them to just go out and, of ALL things they could think up, make a pressure cooker bomb for that evening? They detonate one in that photo series that shows how weak they really are for an explosive...but no one would want to be anywhere near it with only open air inbetween, either.

They didn't need help and they didn't need any fancy plot, IMO. What they made was featured in Inspire Magazine, just like the reports at the time said. I hadn't seen that after the fact, but happened to see that edition of the "magazine" out of Yemen, well before Boston happened. Kind of like a Do-It-Yourself with color photos..and I believe, borderline to have by how it's shown up in evidence lists against people recently. These guys just followed directions my kid could have managed with ease, given the level that publication was written to.

Not good...and someone doing one of those "Inspire projects" was a matter of time, unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash

originally posted by: anonymous1legion
snapshots from said footage...

I find it EXTREMELY interesting that these pictures (the ones apparently taken from the 4Chan video) are at exceptional odds with the photos used to ID the suspect...

ATS Big Pic

And, wherever the story is coming from, that he walked back and forth before placing the backpack down, is likewise 'at odds' with the Surveillance Evidence portion of the FBI's Criminal Complaint...
According to their 'video & photographic evidence', once he arrived at the tree - he stood/remained there for approximately 4 minutes.

Many of the facts that were presented, early-on, by the FBI, can be found here, and elsewhere, for refresher/s.

I would say reconstruction because if you look at the barriers you will see that not only are they different lengths, count the number of gaps/bars per barrier in each pic, but one shows the barriers are on the carriageway and the other has them on the footway. A documentary is a good way to make the generally not so well informed public believe the official lie though.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Wrabbit are there any photos anywhere that show this kid
holding a firearm? I'm not declaring there aren't, even tho I've
never seen one. But do you or for that matter anyone else,
know of any?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Well, I can't tell which one of them is firing a handgun about a half a second before the photo was taken in the link I gave, but the smoke off the muzzle is still visible in the air, right down the line of the barrel for how it's aimed. (I thought it might have been the other ones arm from the small pic, but close in, that's smoke as I see it)

Is that the one who died a few minutes later in the street or is that the one who ran the other one over, that is shooting? A couple frames show one of them in a half shooting stance though, looking right down the sights as the homeowner taking those described the shooting that was happening.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I don't understand the Americans. First they fund terrorists...then they fight them. It is common knowledge that many Chechen, Dagestan etc. terrorists were either shipped from Oman or Jordan or trained there. Now, obviously, since back then, the terrorists have acquired their own sorces of income and after financing from the West ceased, many brainwashed\ideological followers of Jihad and Wahhabism continued their struggle. And the funding HAS ceased. Nowadays the Chechen are (in)famous for armed bulglary and the Dagestani are masters of Grand Theft Auto. IRL GTA.
Now I understand that the 9\11 event is, mildly put, in the shadows. But here are the facts : Osama, funded by the US back in the USSR-Afgani war on Taliban, blows up two buildings in the US killing...and that's the worst part...almost 3000 people. A terrible loss. Almost twice as much as on the Titanic. I sincerely grief for the loss of innocent lives, despite the fact that I'm not an American citizen. But let's face the facts. The affiliation of Osama and Bush is a fact. And the funding of Afgani Taliban during the USSR-Afagni war against Taliban is a fact. And Boston...let's put it that way : who benefitted from the terrorist act more? Similar acts took place in Russia, and they too were put to question by some. Personal conclusion? All power is corrupt. All. If you're in power - you're either corrupt or on the brink. What we see happening around Ukraine is another round of corrupt politicians aiding corrupt politicians to fight corrupt politicians. Some have more truth behind them; some - less.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
If anyone is stuggling to watch on the C4 site if you search "The hunt for the boston bombers" (with the speech marks) on Youtube it is on there.

Putting aside my feelings towards the brothers' guilt I feel it unacceptable to blur the lines between reality and fiction like this by slotting in dramatisation with real footage/photos or interviews and not making it clear. I find it especially unacceptable that this has aired before the trial is complete.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

It just seems to me that most terrorists who are as hateful
as these two are described usually have pics of themselves with
their favorite firearm or something? But I guess if there's no
weapon in Dzhokars possession in the link you provided. Then
there isn't one anywhere that you or I know of correct?
And I'd also like to commend that photographer for either his
bravery or stupidity I don't know which. Standing in an open
window with all that gunfire going on? IDK Bullet proof glass?
edit on Ram41914v582014u33 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Ah, so having no escape plan means they were patsys, sound logic there.

I find many odd things about it, but their 'escape' was a clear sign of guilt to me.

I guess you missed all the stuff that happened on campus as they were "found" hiding at the party. When they found out they were wanted in connection with what they didn't do, they tried to go to the campus police but since they only got shot at every place they turned, what could they do but run.

Since their car was stolen and they clearly had no "escape" planned I don't see how they could have ended up with numerous extra huge pressure cooker bombs ready to throw at the police.

Actually there are so many inconsistencies that it is pointless to even talk about it, maybe there was an agenda here we will never see like the military being able to search some homes they may have wanted into...we won't ever know.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Do you recall the story of the auto-repair dealer that dealt with Dzokhar within a day or two of the bombing/s?

These two kids are quite amazing...they wander around after a shootout on campus carrying tons of explosives huge backpacks full of pressure cookers and wonder in to check on an auto being repaired. They seem to be everywhere in stolen mercedes and stolen green cars and SUV's. But they manage to keep all kinds of supplies for killing, guns and explosives with them as they run.

Tsarnaev most recently owned a 15-year-old Honda.

www.bostonglobe.com...

Look through the history, how fanatical muslim do these guys lives show them to be?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I'm really not sure if they took a selfie or not. I don't recall McVeigh with selfies of him holding guns or posing with a truck bomb...but I'd have pushed his button myself if they'd been short people in Terre Haute on the morning his bill came due. The lack of bragging shots doesn't speak to guilt either way to me.

I do know one of our local community people was at the finish line in Boston that morning, bringing real truth to the maxim of 'all news is local'. Amen.. That it is...

I have photographs there of one or both trying to commit capital murder of police officers, detonating a device identical to what they murdered three people with at the Marathon and then one of them being in such a hurrt to escape..well.. oops.. I guess he'll explain the bad driving in the afterlife. He sure wasn't HIS brother's keeper.

Anyway.... Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar..and sometimes a psychopathic pair of killers are just a couple rabid dogs that need put down with extreme indifference. I'm available to push the button on this one too, if they need a citizen volunteer, after he's had his Constitutionally promised trial, of course. Everyone gets a trial....and everyone gets their day afterward. Hopefully, he won't have many days between the two.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion

I find it odd that a lookalike for Dzhokhar went missing before hand, it would be possible to make video of this person in place of Dzhokhar. He was missing but not found until after he would no longer be needed. (one possibility) Coincidence that a ringer goes missing...seems to be a lot of weird coincidences going on in this case.

“Police in Providence pulled a man’s body from the Providence River on Tuesday, and authorities said it is “very possible” that it is Sunil Tripathi, 22, a former Brown University student who has been missing since mid-March,

www.infowars.com...
edit on 19-4-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
Really ? What about CRAFT international? Mercs ? They were present at the site of the blast wearing hats almost identical to the "bombers"

According to who, Alex Jones? I've seen security staff in photos with people claiming all kinds of things about them, that they "suddenly lost" their bags, when the images clearly show they STILL HAD THEM after the blasts.

Again, where is the EVIDENCE.

This happens a lot on ATS, and it's one of the things that makes this community look completely irrational. A blog post is not evidence, the accusations of Alex Jones are not evidence, a YouTube rant is not evidence.

You state that my opinions (statements made by law enforcement) is just hearsay as a method of dismissing it, then you yourself use hearsay to support your belief!

Of all the evidence we have available to us right now, there is absolutely nothing to suggest that anyone else was responsible for this attack, and there is plenty of evidence to be offered in court to suggest that the brothers did indeed carry out this attack.

Again, why is it that you call everything that threatens your unfounded beliefs "hearsay", while you yourself use nothing bu hearsay to support your own opinions?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Not sure what you're trying to ask?

You think the murder is made up? That it happened and is unrelated?

Probably an "actor", right?

The last time I took part in a discussion about this there were are few people here (one of which is in this very thread) who believed that no one died, no one was injured, that everything was staged and the many thousands of people involved from victims to police to medical staff and even the families of those injured or killed were all "make believe".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join