It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dzhokhar footage planting bomb?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: Rocker2013

...Are you referring to the so called confession written on the inside wall of the boat as he lay there in the dark with his pen?

If they are not referring to the inscription allegedly written by Dzhokar in the boat - they may be referring to the early reports, when he was in the hospital and the FBI had access to him...and They (FBI or whomever) loudly broadcast "We got the right guy - he confessed."

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: anonymous1legion
the actual footage of any one of the brothers planting bomb then the following explosion or mabye even a video confession... yes they say there is proof but have you even seen such proof if so post and I would believe the official story... until then its all just hearsay and he is innocent until proven guilty by his peers..

But you won't be happy with the court decision, will you.

When or if he is found guilty based on all available evidence, you will still claim that this was a cover up, that thousands of people all conspired to make him confess, to create false evidence, to pass the blame onto someone else.

We know he and his brother were at the scene of the explosions, we know that they then both fled from the authorities. There is photographic evidence of them both being there at the scene carrying heavy backpacks. This was released to the public shortly after.

There is no photographic evidence of any other suspects being at the event and leaving before the blasts.

Like it or not, there is a legal system in the USA where people are defended, don't you think that if this guy was innocent that would be brought up? Don't you think that if his confession was falsified then having a court case would risk exposing that falsehood?

If the guy was not involved and was "framed" as you want to try to pretend, why did he confess? And if he didn't, why did the authorities lie and claim that he had, when this would come out in court anyway?

It makes absolutely no sense that it would be claimed that he confessed to his participation if he hadn't.

first of all yes I would be happy if he was proven to be guilty dont just assume i wouldnt be.. second i never claimed "thousands of people" were in on it... that would just be silly... third yes they were there with what YOU assume to be "heavy" backpacks... but wait oh so were thousands of other people... thats not proof of guilt... the ONE photo that apparently shows his guilt looks fake as he somehow managed to slip the backpack in between to womens legs... wait... WITHOUT them noticing.... last but not least I never claimed anything I simply question that if a documentary for channel 4 can "reconstruct" convincing footage of him leaving the backpack then why couldnt the authoroties do the same... and as for a confession he denys all charges... why confess if your going to deny the charges???
This thread was about the documentary on channel 4 not on his so called confession note which by the way is contradictory as abc/daily mail claim there is a bullet hole where there is none look at the note and see my rational questions are justified

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

'We Muslims are one body. You kill one of us, you hurt [bullet hole] us all.' Much more was included in the note but very little of it is legible. The note was written on the side of the wall of the boat in a backyard in Watertown, Massachusetts where Dzhokhar was found.

www.dailymail.co.uk... -scribbled-inside-boat-shows-hatred-American-government-led-fatal-attack.html

do the msm even investigate and read the evidence or just write what they are told to... good ol follow the leader i guess

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

'We Muslims are one body. You kill one of us, you hurt [bullet hole] us all.' Much more was included in the note but very little of it is legible. The note was written on the side of the wall of the boat in a backyard in Watertown, Massachusetts where Dzhokhar was found.

www.dailymail.co.uk... -scribbled-inside-boat-shows-hatred-American-government-led-fatal-attack.html

do the msm even investigate and read the evidence or just write what they are told to... good ol follow the leader i guess

Didn't he post on FB saying father forgive me i am innocent? Before they captured him? ..

But they claim he wrote a confession on the inside of the boat.....heh..

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Bring that guilty SOB into the Courthouse and give him a fair trial.

Then we will kill him...

Well that's my thoughts.

Fair Trial ...yeah right, he will never get that. This kid was tagged and bagged way before the "bombing" . A mark , A patsy ...no doubt..

Sure, right, that's why the kid admitted and confessed to being responsible, and that's why there is a wealth of evidence that these brothers actually did it.

And in opposition, what evidence is there that they were "framed"?

This has been gone over again and again, there is absolutely no evidence to implicate anyone else in the bombing, there is plenty of evidence implicating the brothers, and a confession of involvement from the surviving terrorist.

What more do people actually need to be able to accept the truth?

Really ? What about CRAFT international? Mercs ? They were present at the site of the blast wearing hats almost identical to the "bombers"
Also least not forget their backpacks were shown to be dam near dead on the bombers pack according to the FBI photo .

Just saying

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

blue circles is what i can make out "muslims are....body you kill...you....all"
yellow circle is where [bullet hole] should be if they actually looked at that picture before posting their mis-info

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

blue circles is what i can make out "muslims are....body you kill...you....all"
yellow circle is where [bullet hole] should be if they actually looked at that picture before posting their mis-info

Good find !

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Defend him if you please...You are entitled to your opinion...Am I ?

Of course you are by all means. And never let it be said that
your opinion is in any way a judgement. But more than you have right
to that opinion, this kid has a right to a fair trial. And I don't see that
happening at all, ever. And that's just as wrong as him being guilty.
In My Opinion.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash

a reply to: Rocker2013

...Are you referring to the so called confession written on the inside wall of the boat as he lay there in the dark with his pen?

If they are not referring to the inscription allegedly written by Dzhokar in the boat - they may be referring to the early reports, when he was in the hospital and the FBI had access to him...and They (FBI or whomever) loudly broadcast "We got the right guy - he confessed."

They (FBI or whomever) loudly broadcast "We got the right guy - he confessed."

I assume that was while he had a gunshot through his throat and could not speak?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Defend him if you please...You are entitled to your opinion...Am I ?

Of course you are by all means. And never let it be said that
your opinion is in any way a judgement. But more than you have right
to that opinion, this kid has a right to a fair trial. And I don't see that
happening at all, ever. And that's just as wrong as him being guilty.
In My Opinion.

Of course the young man deserves a fair trial.

I am getting my version from the television.

I wasn't there. To assume he is guilty is as wrong as assuming he is innocent.

I can wait for a jury...I have no reason to believe he will not get a fair trial.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion

First, I can't access the video. It's not available to me in "my area."

That note (the legible parts) are hardly damning evidence, especially since we don't know if he actually wrote the note or not. The US gov't wouldn't lie about that and plant evidence, would they!?

Assuming he did write it, I'm not sure - of the legible parts that I could read - that there is enough there to convict him. I didn't see anything suggesting a confession.

And most likely, as LightningStrikesHere suggested - he's a patsy. There is no way those guys planned this # by themselves. We could go into THE PLETHORA of shady # regarding the incident and stuff after the incident.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Sounds fair enough. Fist bump.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Fair Trial ...yeah right, he will never get that. This kid was tagged and bagged way before the "bombing" . A mark , A patsy ...no doubt..

Was that before or after he and his brother murdered the MIT security guard?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

...I assume that was while he had a gunshot through his throat and could not speak? ...

You got it...

edit on 4/18/2014 by WanDash because: two many quotes

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

Was that before or after he and his brother murdered the MIT security guard?

I dono was lee harvy Oswald a patsy before he shot the cop? ...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Probably, but completely different scenario.

For patsy's, they certainly went to a lot of effort to get away.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally ated by: AlphaHawk

Probably, but completely different scenario.

For patsy's, they certainly went to a lot of effort to get away.

Really ? They did ? Hummm ...i disagree on the contrary they had no escape plan ,don't you find that kind of odd?

Extremist Muslims who commit such atrocities are indoctrinated with the belief that if they "take out the Kaffir "(disbeliever ) and die while doing so , they get a first class ticket to jhanna (paradise/heaven) . This is where your suicide bombings come into picture ect ect .. We clearly know the bombers were not about blowing them selfs up and becoming martyrs.

So let's recap , no escape plan. No interest in becoming martyrs..

Their only interest was just to blow people up ?
With No motive? Where is the motive?

edit on 0221013042241th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant
Try using a proxy server to access the program.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Ah, so having no escape plan means they were patsys, sound logic there.

I find many odd things about it, but their 'escape' was a clear sign of guilt to me.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

True Hawk, running makes everyone look guilty.
Even the innocent. But what doesn't make this
kid look guilty is the BS headline over this cock
and bull story, that is propaganda in it's most
obvious form. Gawd these people don't even have
to bother thinking up good lies. Just any old lie will
do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join