It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respond... Or the Rabbit gets it...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I know this man, he is a humanitarian at heart,

Alas I fear there will be a grizzly photo posted in just short of 6 hours time.

My heart says I trust him to do the right ting and release the tast..........................hostages.

My head says most unfortunately, his evil side will win out.

I'm in private off site negotiations

Hopefully he will see sense and post a picture of the release, and respect will be maintained

Kindest respects may just lose it's meaning

Cody

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

"Cracks knuckles and twitches his left eye..."
3 hours and 15 minutes to go....

"Licks lips and drools"

Evil respects from somewhere in a deep bunker...

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Upon opening my door this morning...

I found this on my porch! Alas, I think it's choco bunny ears....

Attached was a scribbled note. "Meet my demands in the next 3 hours and 15 mins, or the rest of the bunny...well you get the picture".

I've turned the grisly bunny bits over to Aboveboard for investigation. Though I admit I had a hard time not justifying eating them...they are not reattachable, to my knowledge. She is having them analyzed to confirm they are indeed from our hostages.

Has anyone else heard from the Evil One...does he intend to turn this into an all out war, carried on for eons to come like the Hatfields and McCoys. Lord, I hope not.

Des

edit on 19-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I present to you the Winnipeg rock band from the 80's that started it all...

The Chocolate Bunnies From Hell:

... and to think it's all because of a small local basement bar called "The Zoo".

The world of bunny lovin' will never be the same.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is an official message posted somewhere deep in an unpenetratable lead and concrete lined bunker deep in the French countryside from the official choccy bunny unliberation front :

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGE...

The official deadline for 21:00 hours French time cannot be met as "unfortunately" there was a slight "accident" about 10 minutes ago...

One of the bunnies could not take the 24 hours per day Bieber torture and in its struggle to escape, somehow managed to "accidently" pull over the cast iron radiator that it was chained to which fell onto its head and smashed its skull in a little bit... But no worries furry rabbit lovers, be happy in the fact that he will no longer be able to endure the Bieber torture...

HOWEVER... The 2 remaining rabbits will still GET IT if those 30 individual happy Easter posts are not read here on this thread before 12:00 pm French time next Tuesday... all I see up until now are declarations of war...

So... you Lagomorph lovers want war?... then let it be... :

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED... I WILL NOT GIVE IN...

End of official message posted somewhere deep in an unpenetratable lead and concrete lined bunker deep in the French countryside from the official choccy bunny unliberation front...

Evil respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

BREAKING NOW

I'm afraid private negotiations have failed.

There was a glimmer of hope, but it involved eating Rods snails again. I just couldn't do it, I'm so sorry, I tried.............I really tried.

But even my army training in escape and evasion eluded me at that moment in time.

Rod have mercy.........................my weakness is not the yumm............hostages fault.

You knew my cryptonite and used it against me

If you survive this I will hunt you down and feed you Mcdonald's until the end of your days

Cody

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

If you survive this I will hunt you down and feed you Mcdonald's until the end of your days

Cody

Now THAT's just mean, hurtful, spiteful and inhumane to make someone eat that crap.

Hell, Now I'm hungry for a fish filet sandwich. But I can resist as they don't taste the same anymore. But i still want 'em!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
OMG!!!

I got this in the mail today from the Easter Chicks....they said the Evil One took hostages from them too!!!

They sent me this pic to show me what he did to one of their hostages...

Ohhhh...what a dark and unholy heart he has....

Des

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
*pant* *pant* *COUGH* *wheeze...* (Whew!)

BREAKING UBER IMPORTANT SUPER NEWS OMG ALERT!!!!!!!!

INTERVIEW WITH A BUNNY KNAPPER

I just got back from a day-long investigative journalist jaunt around the world after doing the analysis on the ears (shudder) Destiny sent me... *wheeze* Let me tell you...the rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper on this one, people... I think Destiny may have received a photo from a copycat organization, the Eggsterminators, a known ring of egg-cereal-killers...It's a plateful to digest on THAT one, for sure! EBI are now tracking this second group, and the Peeps are freaking out...

Now, more rabbit hole...
For one thing, the analysis said that the sample was NOT from our hostages! It also said...and this is where it gets freaky...that they were simply HOLLOW CHOCOLATE BUNNY EAR EFFIGIES... Some kind of SICK joke THAT was... And the tin-foil hat conspiracy crowd are trying to claim that ALL the hostages are just made out of chocolate? (belly laugh!) Whew! Those guys can really get worked up! lol!

So..I was off across the pond being...you know...intrepidy and reporterish when I stumbled on a MAJOR find:

I managed to get an interview with a member of the Choccy Bunny Unliberation Front, or CBUF...
I was not allowed any recording devices during the interview, and this is strictly an anonymous source...though he did allow a mostly shadowed photo...

This nameless, and dare I say, tragic figure, was disgruntled with the movement. He said, because "Alls we wanted wert some "happy easter" greetings...ya know? Sumthin' cracking fun and no' devious a'tall...S'all gettin' outta hand, I tell ya...poor bunnies, we dinna mean to go so far...this weren't what I signed up for!"

I asked how we could be of assistance, how we could possibly save these bunnies now. Here was his chilling, yet somewhat hopeful reply: "Ach, I dunno if I... 'ees gone nutters or not, Mr. Rodinus, that is, but if'in the good folks at ATS would step up and wish 'em a "happy easter" with all the bows and ribbons and such, it might just turn his cold cold heart around...I canna guarantee it, now, no aftern the Bieber music's been floodin' the bunker all'a this time...'Ee may be a lost cause..."

The final word from this strange fellow was to tell me his future plans, and I quote, "I'm in it to the end now...me Mum's baseme...I mean the Frenchy bunker's all I 'ave now..."

*sigh*
It's a sad, sad tail...er...tale...

So, dear ATS, I believe he is telling the truth...perhaps if we stuff this thread with AMAZING Happy Easter messages filled with rainbowy goodness and extra sparkles, maybe...just maybe...Mr. Rodinus will come out of his evil funk and FREE THE BUNNIES!!!

What say you ATS???

In an effort to build a bridge and calm the crisis, I offer this... *sniff* Carrot Vigils will continue...
peace and bunnies,
AB

edit on 19-4-2014 by AboveBoard because: FONT MADNESS...

edit on 19-4-2014 by AboveBoard because: alignment insanity....

edit on 19-4-2014 by AboveBoard because: *sigh*

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ack!

I'm not sure I can take much more of the pain and suffering I'm experiencing...I might throw in the towel:

HAPp..Y E...A...s...t

I can't do it!

Someone, please rescue the poor bunnies!...and eggs..and, mmmmm, I love eggs... specially with ketchup, and ham and toast...and...

But I digress....

I'm gonna drown my sorrws in my glass (es) of scotch...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I know it's often hard to find quality videos on ATS, but I think I've found something that needs to be looked at again and again. Essentially, I'm seeing a PSYOPS campaign being waged against bunnies. This video looks WAY underground so handle with care!

JUST IN!

There is hope!

edit on 4-19-2014 by jrflipjr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
OK...gimme the hostages....

Des

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Des, I daresay you have produced a miracle. If that doesn't help to turn the tide, nothing will!!!
*snif* just....beautiful....

edit on 19-4-2014 by AboveBoard because: Arrrgh! Auto-Spell!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I've just returned from doing my Easter chores. We bunnies aren't unionized, but we do know our duty.

I've reviewed the thread, gone over the manuscripts, watched the videos and scoured wiki for irrelevant data on firmer buns in 30 days.

My conclusion?

There is no hostage situation.

It is either;
A) A weather balloon
B) CIA front for illicit chocolate smuggling
C) Psy-Ops for militants for St. Swithin's Day who don't get enough press
D) Another excuse to blame Bush (shakes an angry fist at Bush)
E) Somehow tied into 2012, Planet Nirbubu, and something to do with the Illuminatti!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

edit on 20-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

LMAO!

I think you nailed it!

Wait, is there an essay question that begins with, "A train leave Chicago at 9:15 am and another train leaves San Francisco at 3:32pm.....?"

Yea for bunnies!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I see what your game is!!!

You think that with all those glittery sparkling bunnies i will stare too long and have a seizure so you can sneak up and rescue the 2 remaining fit bunnies and the seriously injured one dont you?

Carnage awaits...

Oh... And by the way, personal message to that journalist who sneaked into my bunker earlier on : how are you going to explain all that chocolate that you have smeared all over your mouth to everyone?

Dont say that you were trying to save the injured bunny by mouth to mouth... I saw you discretly take a chomp out of his head!

Evil respects

Rodinus

edit on 20/4/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
the chocolate....errr...the plot thickens

Did I mention I like eggs?

with ketchup and...

Dang it!

Listen here Rodinus! We have now implemented a stock options run on the ACME Corporation. Order away!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join