It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Music Videos & General Discoveries…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
1. Firstly I think it’s fair to say that many in Eastern Ukraine desire A Man Like Putin www.youtube.com...

2. But if you Tolerate This (denial of self-determination) Then You’re Children Will Be Next www.youtube.com...

3. Next: let’s look at the complete opposite kind of music… North Korean Hell March www.youtube.com...

4. Then let’s look at the same message, but translated into a version for mass consumer, viewings (which is actually where it came from –a Western computer game) www.youtube.com...

5. Sometimes I think of the homophobic worshippers of various camel skin texts and wonder what would happen to their faces if they were made to listen to this song… www.youtube.com...

6. (Lesbian version) would things “Never Be The Same Again”
www.youtube.com...

7. Whatever ones political perspectives, whenever I listen to this song I think of people like Brian Haw living inside his cold tent, in peaceful protest, outside parliament square, for about ten years. “Rank 1 It’s Up To You” www.youtube.com...

General Musical Discoveries…
1. I like this version of “Starships” more than the real Nicki Minaj version, especially as it completely contradicts anyone saying there’s “no complexity to modern music” www.youtube.com...

2. Metal Detector by They Might Be Giants (a great analogy for date hunting!) www.youtube.com...

3. Because it’s What Dreams Are Made Of
www.youtube.com...

4. Or is this the future of girl friends...
www.youtube.com...

So…
What music videos might you recommend? (Please kindly place them under “Political” or “General” headings for general searchability).

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I like this one by Payday Monsanto. www.youtube.com...

new topics

join