It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Flight 370 a distraction/misdirection to get the public to not look at the Russian invasion of U

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

A CNN correspondent met with the Flight 370 copilot 3 weeks before the plane disappeared.
Here he is again talking about the new world order with Anderson Cooper.

edit on 17-4-2014 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't think so.

Sure, all the focus was put on the plane for a couple of days, but after that, both stories were pretty much getting equal coverage in the media. I'd venture to say that Ukraine is now gaining a lot of attention, whereas MH370 has just turned into small news updates about what the authorities are doing to look for the black boxes...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

This is a distraction.

There was a beacon in the plane that should have been picked up by boeing.
Why wasn't it detected?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Why is no one looking at the obvious the plane is missing, not crashed. There is no debris and with all the spy tech out in space looking down on all of us they cannot find this one missing plane. This is definitely a coverup or perhaps aliens took them I agree with daaskapital both stories are now front page while the missing flight has become a back page "not so important" news story, but is in fact the most important event of 2014 so far. the obvious part is the plane is "MISSING" not crashed and the story should not be buried as the mainstream media is trying to do. This has conspiracy written all over it, and I am sure the truth of what happened to flight MH370 will be stranger than any fiction

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i tend to lean with the OP on this it has been dragging on for over a month and with the amount of conflicting story's being birthed and multiple search locations I might even do a video montage with Benny hill music for you tube.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
No.

It crashed.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor
No.

It crashed.

naah mate!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
a reply to: daaskapital

This is a distraction.

There was a beacon in the plane that should have been picked up by boeing.
Why wasn't it detected?

No doubt that there is more going on with the story surrounding MH370. I don't disagree with you there. There are so many inconsistencies and problems with the official story, that one would have to be ignorant to not look deeper.

With that said, i do not think that the story is a distraction to draw eyes away from Ukraine, as your headline suggests. Both stories have been getting equal coverage over the last couple of months.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
ok,ok everyone. i just got some leaked footage of what actually happened to flight 370 or what ever it was :O

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

I like your version! LOL

I don't think we are hearing the full story about that flight. I think a government not the US but another country shot it down, don't know why ..... but anyway I think that's why the stories aren't matching up.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Nothing would surprise me anymore. Now, they're passing out fake flyers about jews in Russia, -all to make Putin look like Hitler(it is a psy op). All this is to distract. I now believe the plane landed at Diego Garcia. This plane wasn't filled with normal travelers. It was filled with very smart people. It's fishy that british guy from CNN was in the cockpit just weeks before.
edit on 17-4-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

No.

(Where do people get these insane ideas?)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

You can't be particularly bright if you have been unable to take in information on two different subjects.

I'd say it's an issue on your part if you've been distracted from the goings on in the Ukraine, not the media's.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Maximus2014

Your on a conspiracy website...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TiedDestructor

Sorry, you're right, we're on a conspiracy site. Therefore all common sense must get left at the door.

This distraction theory is ridiculously stupid when you actually think about it.

Honestly, the only people that could be distracted are morons and people who didn't care in the first place.

Neither of which matter, right?

Have you not gotten information you were looking for because of the plane crash?

It's all available as far as I can tell, and I've been following both without any problems..

edit on 18-4-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

This is a nonsense theory, because it is based on the assumption that there is only room for one story in the media at a time!

I posted this image in another thread about MH370. It is a screengrab I took, less than two weeks after the disappearance and at the height of the speculation, of the "top stories" list on the World News section of the BBC News website.

Notice anything?

If there was any conspiracy to keep Ukraine off the front page that week, it involved bumping off a fashion designer

Oh no, is this how the theories start...?
edit on 18-4-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Of course not.

People have the ability to track more than one train of thought at any one time. This isn't a kids magic trick where simple misdirection is effective.

Look on this site for evidence. Many of the same members are commenting on the disappearance of MH370 and all the different situations in Ukraine. At the same time, and without tying the two together.

So. No, the one was not set up to distract from the other.

top topics

join