It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bet you never thought about this: how can shilling STOP world war 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Philosophy is fine and all. But lets get real practical and down to earth.

Lets say, that entire ATS, or pick any site like ATS, lets say that we are all in fact moaning at Russia Big Time.

Lets say we are all sooooo Pro-USA, Pro NATO, Pro IMF Federal Reserve etc, that shills don't even need a job.

Lets say all our beliefs are so extremely pro US government, that it would put shills to shame.

--------------------------------------------------
SO THEN

How would this scenario, stop the fact, that Russia and China will rather give us World War 3, then submit to western style New World Order. (monetary debt order)

In other words, what in the world does shilling accomplish, honestly the only thing it does, is provide jobs for maybe few thousand folks in US. But considering there are millions and millions of people, even that isn't big help.

So maybe we are overestimating government collective intellect, maybe they are in fact clueless about what really does work in this world, and what doesn't.

Maybe this explains why throughout history, tyrannical governments did not last, because they are simply not smart enough to turn into reality what they desire.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RadiationAndCancer

There have always been propagandists and their success has been difficult to appraise since they are generally supported by violence and intimidation campaigns that skew any attempt at measurement.

I think the lesson here is that ANY world government is anathema to individual freedom and societal justice.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The reason why tyrannical government doesn't last is because it lacks the ability to FORCE everyone to embrace the reality it desires. That's the thing about the human spirit and consciousness--it can be compelled intellectually (and sometimes pharmacologically) to accept a particular mindstate, but it can't be forced to do anything.

Truth and love and light all win in the end because no matter what TPTB do, they can't fool us into buying in to their corrupt world. We see the truth, we see who their system benefits, and it sure as hell isn't us. So the only thing they can do is try and violently cram it down our throats....

But the human spirit is the most unstoppable bulimic of all, and we'll just keep vomiting their system up and spitting it right back in their GD faces.
edit on 17-4-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

You cannot know, with 100% certainty, what someone's actions, or thoughts, will be, but you can increase your odds, and even sway their actions in your favor, by seeding thoughts to them.

We react to the environment around us, and if you control the environment, you partially control us.

Reality is a giant symbiotic system of concept reproduction, and as such, a single remark has the potential to greatly affect everything else within the system.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

greencmp
There have always been propagandists and their success has been difficult to appraise since they are generally supported by violence and intimidation campaigns that skew any attempt at measurement.

I think the lesson here is that ANY world government is anathema to individual freedom and societal justice.

I wouldn't go that far, I think it would be indeed possible to built a just and fair world government. Of course I don't think it will happen till maybe after World War 3. But it is possible if unlikely.

I think once the world is a RadioActive Wasteland, the few pockets with survivors will be forever reminded of past mistakes.

They would form a new religion of sorts, of not repeating past mistakes.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

yes yes but that's not the point

The point is, even if government managed to get us all to believe their way, there is still the other side of the world, Russia China India would still not submit.

How does OUR support of OUR evil government help them achieve world domination

it doesn't

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

RadiationAndCancer

greencmp

I wouldn't go that far, I think it would be indeed possible to built a just and fair world government. Of course I don't think it will happen till maybe after World War 3. But it is possible if unlikely.

I think once the world is a RadioActive Wasteland, the few pockets with survivors will be forever reminded of past mistakes.

History and human nature itself do not support that postulate.

"The essential feature of government is the enforcement of its decrees by beating, killing, and imprisoning. Those who are asking for more government interference are asking ultimately for more compulsion and less freedom." - Ludwig von Mises

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Bleeeeep

You cannot know, with 100% certainty, what someone's actions, or thoughts, will be, but you can increase your odds, and even sway their actions in your favor, by seeding thoughts to them.

We react to the environment around us, and if you control the environment, you partially control us.

Reality is a giant symbiotic system of concept reproduction, and as such, a single remark has the potential to greatly affect everything else within the system.
Ah reality vs truth. The two are very different for sure. Probably deserving of a good thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Unless they do not come into contact with this conversation, or anything else which comes into contact with this conversation which can transfer concepts, then they are not exempt from being manipulated by this conversation.

The environment is all of reality - manipulation of the environment causes exponential growth.

You know... butterfly effect?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

RadiationAndCancer

greencmp

Really? Like we have remembered not repeat past mistakes. No one has still determined that the radioactive layer in the Indus Valley WASN'T from a nuclear war as depicted in the history of India. Personally, I am with the Hopi and the Anasazi, if there is a third world war, this will be our fourth time repeating the same past mistakes.

All we can hope for, is that the survivors are not made up of any psychopaths, politicians, lawyers and investment bankers.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

join