It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Missing Nebraska toddler found stuck inside claw machine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is way to funny, glad he was not hurt.

A missing three year old boy went wandering off and was found not far away, in a bowling alley inside a claw arcade machine. Yikes!

prepperchimp.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

"The suspect was promptly arrested and charged with tampering by the Nebraska Gaming Commission. A bail hearing is set for October 2019."

edit on 17-4-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I can't play the video, but saw the pic.
He doesn't look stuck to me; he looks like he's in heaven!
I've often dreamed of crawling inside a claw machine, myself!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Wow, that kid is mechanically inclined. He got in a machine that I probably could not figure how to get into. Either he will be the next Einstein or be a high powered stock broker. Maybe even a big corporate bank exec if he took a percentage of the stuff animals as a fee.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This keeps happening. Apparently it's a one way trip. These kids can get in but can't get back out they same way. They have to be let out with the key. Why don't these machines manufacturers make the opening smaller so these little ones can't get in? I'm afraid some day the outcome won't be a cute little kid sitting on top of all those toys.

gothamist.com...

Scroll down under the story for a list of stories about kids getting stuck in these machines. The makers refuse to comment. How responsible of them. I'd boycott these machines if I had a little one.
We should all walk right past them. Tell the kids you can never get the toys out and its a bad machine that steals their money and they should stay far away from it. All true.
Kids believe what we tell them . I told my son when he was little that the toys and candy at the grocery store check out was for other people not us. He never asked for them again after that. I didn't lie. They were for other people.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The regular vending machine companies had problems with people trying all sorts of tricks to get "free stuff". Everything from gluing coins to bits of thread (pulling the coin back out), using washers, weights and bits of metal "cut outs" in the shape of coins. Some even tried making "claws" that could be inserted through the flaps at the bottom of the machine. In the end they had to use flaps, rotating drums and hinged buckets to make it impossible to get at at the goodies.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
And so began Michael Jackson's letter to Penthouse Forum.

top topics

join