It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Come Christians Can't Do Spiritual Powers Miracles Signs Like Jesus Christ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: leeda
How Come People Dont Have Jesus's Powers (How come Christians cant do Spiritual Powers/Miracles

Because we are not 9 dimensional beings as majickal as he was; (couldnt foresee his own crucifixion or aftermath of the growth of christianity) as he was purported to be; ability to alter matterform (prove he existed first); if you can get his birth certificatation from the Romans (they would have it; for head tax law purposes only, if you were an ambulatory body living within the Empire you payed taxes on your mere beingness or anything that can walk and run sheep/goats potencially destoying drainage culverts, possibly make potholes in the sacred Roman roads, drink from their wells and impinge upon or actually breathe in oxygen: this would take away from "their" sacred air stockpiles. If one were to actually believe in god, for some reason at this time in history it apparently was in love with the Holy Roman Empire for its 700 years duration.
edit on 18-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: leeda

My friend, there are people today who can perform miracles at will. We are all capable of this. In the higher worlds, such as the 4th dimension, what Master Jesus did was not a miracle, it was an everyday occurence. Did he not say, "he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do."? This literally meant that you can do what he did and greater miracles you can perform. But you ask, "How can this be done?" Well, it does take great wisdom, knowledge, and love to do these things. In other words, you must figure out how to go Within Yourself and find God. Christians can't do these things because they don't have the training nor the understanding to reach this level of consciousness. That is the key. You have to raise your consciousness to a certain point to perform miracles.

However, the process of healing yourself is easy. But when you heal others, they have to also believe that you can do it. Remember the story of the woman who touched Jesus' tassels and was healed? Master Jesus turned around and said, "Woman you are healed because of your faith." You may not fully understand what I'm saying right now. But one day you will. Just remember this: The reality you see is only an image projected by your consciousness. Therefore, anything can be changed, renewed, or modified using the Mind of God within you.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
originally posted by: ctophil

ctophil My friend, there are people today who can perform miracles at will. We are all capable of this. In the higher worlds, such as the 4th dimension, what Master Jesus did was not a miracle, it was an everyday occurence. Did he not say, "he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do."? This literally meant that you can do what he did and greater miracles you can perform. But you ask, "How can this be done?" Well, it does take great wisdom, knowledge, and love to do these things. In other words, you must figure out how to go Within Yourself and find God. Christians can't do these things because they don't have the training nor the understanding to reach this level of consciousness. That is the key. You have to raise your consciousness to a certain point to perform miracles.

As you say its not a given, you have to work at the raising of your own consciousness (not easy) but attainable. We are all capable of achieving the miracle works either through tantric (eastern) or quabala (western) magick discaplines. Christians are handicapped via their priests, pastors, chaplins--the flock follows that shepherd; as in they are not taught to gain god (by themselves that it is a possibily); to know thyself as god itself aspect first expressed by.

Ctophil However, the process of healing yourself is easy. But when you heal others, they have to also believe that you can do it. Remember the story of the woman who touched Jesus' tassels and was healed? Master Jesus turned around and said, "Woman you are healed because of your faith." You may not fully understand what I'm saying right now. But one day you will. Just remember this: The reality you see is only an image projected by your consciousness. Therefore, anything can be changed, renewed, or modified using the Mind of God within you.

One only needs faith in oneself to carry through in trust to recognise who each one of us is as regarding gods expression; and in that trust disregard what your YOUR ego says to you (its dealing with your current state of humaness; food, shelter, self preservation, how others percieve you). If you can drop the ego defense system your perception of yourself becomes univeral instead of self centered and your good intentions can be more easily shared energy wise (if that is your purpose or wish to help others).
edit on 21-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
originally posted by: leeda

How Come People Dont Have Jesus's Powers (How come Christians cant do Spiritual Powers/Miracles

For the same reason I don't own a light saber...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Christians are at least active in the battle against death. They see death as an enemy. This is correct. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And did Christ not say to love your enemy?

So are saying Christians love death?

If death is the enemy death is kicking ass.

How so if the population is growing that means more people are being born (life) than are dying (death)?

I would like to see this suffering become a thing of the the past. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why?

Suffering is just an experience, you have suffered much but what have you gained from that suffering?

Is it just a hope that suffering stops and is a thing of the past or has the experience allowed you to gain a knowledge you previously didn't have?

Jesus is the owner of the church.

Which Church?

I guess I don't believe in Jesus. I'm sorry that I don't. I can believe in powers which means I can believe Jesus had them. But I have no powers myself. I desire immortality and heaven. There is no evidence for Jesus other than people with no power. If you do the things that Jesus did then you would be famous instantly. Knowledge of the lord would fill the whole earth. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have no idea what you do or do not believe do you, you are just very confused, right?

Just a paragraph before whats quoted you wrote

I guess I have to move my beliefs about Jesus beliefs into the either to hard or don't believe basket. It's kind of like a myth or legend the bible so hard to believe. I'm pretty sure Jesus existed and that he was crucified and died a horrible death. But the resurrection is pretty tough to believe in. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you are saying that Jesus existed and was crucified and died a horrible death but hard to believe in the miracle parts yet you guess you don't believe in Jesus but believe in powers which means you believe Jesus had them and the evidence of Jesus is other people with no power?

I cant wrap my mind around what you are saying other than you are conflicted and have much internal struggle.

Show me the Love. I don't sense any love. It's so very hard to see love in this darkness. Do you have any love for me? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

No one can show you the love you don't sense.

Understand what darkness is and you might be able steer you way through it without being so blind.

Yes I have much love for you.

What sort of power is love?

A creative power as much as it can be a destructive power.
edit on 21-4-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

We are all capable of achieving the miracle works either through tantric (eastern) or quabala (western) magick discaplines. Christians are handicapped via their priests, pastors, chaplains

Are you serious? Wow, you use a broad brush, don't ya. You really think Christians are handicapped in regards to miracles via connection with G_d? There have been many miracles made manifest in my life through my love of G_d with Christ as the Word. You shouldn't speak on something you evidently know nothing about.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

We are all capable of achieving the miracle works either through tantric (eastern) or quabala (western) magick discaplines. Christians are handicapped via their priests, pastors, chaplains

Are you serious? Wow, you use a broad brush, don't ya. You really think Christians are handicapped in regards to miracles via connection with G_d? There have been many miracles made manifest in my life through my love of G_d with Christ as the Word. You shouldn't speak on something you evidently know nothing about.

Greetings, friend. Please don't misunderstand Vethumanbeing by her use of the word, "handicap." It is only a mere way of expressing her wisdom. Christians are dear to me as so Vethumanbeing as well, because we are all ONE. They are my brothers and sister just like everybody else. Yes, they do have miracles happening to their lives through the faith and love of God. But what Vethumanbeing was talking about is at the level of Master Jesus where there is nothing that can not be done, not even raising the dead or bringing the sun in when it's the middle of the night.

Let your love of God expand to all of creation as well, because that is the love of your heart, not your mind. This kind of Divine Love is the true miracle.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

But what Vethumanbeing was talking about is at the level of Master Jesus where there is nothing that can not be done, not even raising the dead or bringing the sun in when it's the middle of the night.

That's the level I was referring to. I don't put limits on G_d.
edit on 4/21/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Here Leeda, read this. It's very basic at the beginning but stay with it, please. There's much to be learned but it won't come from these coffee shop gurus on this site. Have a go, read it all. I only stopped posting on this thread due to all the PMs asking for me to do miracles for them, when all the while they could reach for G_d themselves which was the purpose of the thread, to show them how.

I've had many, many more miracles since that time. All were beyond physics as we know it. The situation is that you can not advertise it. It's as previous posters have said that the Holy Spirit moves as G_d wills and is not a circus side show.

But, when you are in sync and walking within the moment that's it, you are in G_d's will and all is possible..... Miracles are from the heart moved by G_d, not a cheap plastic version of super powers like the super heros in movies. Miracles are like diamonds with many facets and each facet changes another person's life, and there are many facets, like a stone thrown in a pond, the waves effect many people, and you don't realize the true extent of the miracle until after, and all are perfect.

Have faith, say your prayers, and know that G_d loves you. Keep at it, you will find G_d, he's always been there.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

VHB We are all capable of achieving the miracle works either through tantric (eastern) or quabala (western) magick discaplines. Christians are handicapped via their priests, pastors, chaplains

seentoomuch Are you serious? Wow, you use a broad brush, don't ya. You really think Christians are handicapped in regards to miracles via connection with G_d? There have been many miracles made manifest in my life through my love of G_d with Christ as the Word. You shouldn't speak on something you evidently know nothing about.

I am perfectly serious; the 'broad brush' is just a metaphor for how many religious dogmas (not just Christians) cuckhold the individual into thinking they do not have direct access to the God asspect (even though they are IT in physical form) and must go through them as a conduit to reach Gods realm (Kether state) to achieve it. This is a falacy. One can achieve it without scripture and probably should; because the elemental teachings of how to gain access to what you really are is not taught within THOSE pages; as they are more a type of "how to be a human and not kill each other in the process of diatribe". Anyone can acheive miracles through faith in ones own beingness without the use of a Koran or Bible; but for most that is the end all be all final declaration point (no need to look further) unfortunately. Ctophil says it every eloquently as well, not as in defense of something/anything, more just telling a simple truth that mankind refuses to acknowledge. As Ctophil also said, Jesus was a Master of all dimensions and could raise the dead, change matterform, truely a remarkable individual; attempting to show us we can also be as well. "The Kingdom of God lies within you"; this is what he meant (you are its expression) and in so realizing can do great things (mebe should have opened a corner store of Quabala/Egyptian Majick/Tantric instead of being a traveling footsoldier for God prophet).

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

ctophil But what Vethumanbeing was talking about is at the level of Master Jesus where there is nothing that can not be done, not even raising the dead or bringing the sun in when it's the middle of the night.

seentoomuch That's the level I was referring to. I don't put limits on G_d.

All of the dimensions he had access to, encompass specific areas of conscious awareness; they exist in levels from heavy matter to 1s and 0s binary non conscious awareness (where *god* started its own journey of the exploration of itself/ to know itself better). These levels of awareness are very specific and not at all beyond the human acheiving.. just as Jesus did; he was very well educated regarding the Egyptian mystery schools (being an Essene) and having traveled in India with Joseph of Aramethia would have studied Tantric disciplines.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I am perfectly serious; the 'broad brush' is just a metaphor for how many religious dogmas (not just Christians) cuckhold the individual into thinking they do not have direct access to the God asspect (even though they are IT in physical form) and must go through them as a conduit to reach Gods realm (Kether state) to achieve it. This is a falacy. One can achieve it without scripture and probably should; because the elemental teachings of how to gain access to what you really are is not taught within THOSE pages; as they are more a type of "how to be a human and not kill each other in the process of diatribe". Anyone can acheive miracles through faith in ones own beingness without the use of a Koran or Bible; but for most that is the end all be all final declaration point (no need to look further) unfortunately. Ctophil says it every eloquently as well, not as in defense of something/anything, more just telling a simple truth that mankind refuses to acknowledge. As Ctophil also said, Jesus was a Master of all dimensions and could raise the dead, change matterform, truely a remarkable individual; attempting to show us we can also be as well. "The Kingdom of God lies within you"; this is what he meant (you are its expression) and in so realizing can do great things (mebe should have opened a corner store of Quabala/Egyptian Majick/Tantric instead of being a traveling footsoldier for God prophet).
Leeda, read VHB's post carefully and pray about it. Coffee shop guru or truth? You make your own call from the heart.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

VHB I am perfectly serious; the 'broad brush' is just a metaphor for how many religious dogmas (not just Christians) cuckhold the individual into thinking they do not have direct access to the God aspect (even though they are IT in physical form) and must go through them as a conduit to reach Gods realm (Kether state) to achieve it. This is a falacy. One can achieve it without scripture and probably should; because the elemental teachings of how to gain access to what you really are is not taught within THOSE pages; as they are more a type of "how to be a human and not kill each other in the process of diatribe". Anyone can acheive miracles through faith in ones own beingness without the use of a Koran or Bible; but for most that is the end all be all final declaration point (no need to look further) unfortunately. Ctophil says it every eloquently as well, not as in defense of something/anything, more just telling a simple truth that mankind refuses to acknowledge. As Ctophil also said, Jesus was a Master of all dimensions and could raise the dead, change matterform, truely a remarkable individual; attempting to show us we can also be as well. "The Kingdom of God lies within you"; this is what he meant (you are its expression) and in so realizing can do great things (mebe should have opened a corner store of Quabala/Egyptian Majick/Tantric instead of being a traveling footsoldier for God prophet).

seentoomuchLeeda, read this person's post carefully and pray about it. Coffee shop guru or truth? You make your own call from the heart.

Coffee shops; none for at least 100 miles from where I live and would wear out numerous pairs of sandals during the journey to and fro; calculated time wise at walking a brisk 3 miles an hour, would take me 33.3 hours to get there. The same to return. would take me about 4 work days and 30 minutes to arrive, the same to walk home. Coffee shop speculation is not on the radar if Im a goat milk only drinking Guru Yogi/Buddhist Lama. Make your own call; what does your heart say?
Question for you; what have you seentoomuch of exactly?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Only a true anointing ..

will ever break the yokes,

titles mean nothing if there's no change from the inside..Pharisees would be a great example of this very fact. interesting that Jesus called them 'White Sepulchers ' so clean and shiny on the outside but, still the majority of them had no true regard love for God nor their fellow man..

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

because the elemental teachings of how to gain access to what you really are is not taught within THOSE pages

ahhh....yes they are! If you read them it clearly outlines what a Christian life SHOULD be like, not eveyone will measure up not every will follow .. but it DOES outline it..

some just have to read it more than once in a blue or blood moon to understand it.. doesn't take a PhD to understand it either...

Now, I can't speak for everyone else.. but when I had my conversion, literately overnight, the first thing I had a desire to do was ...yep .. read the Bible.. never went to church my 19 years of my life at the time..

... strange that I, not having a desire to read the Bible, then over night with a deep desire TO read it..

So .. yeah.. something to chew on ..

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
originally posted by: Komodo
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

VHB
because the elemental teachings of how to gain access to what you really are is not taught within THOSE pages

Komodo ahhh....yes they are! If you read them it clearly outlines what a Christian life SHOULD be like, not eveyone will measure up not every will follow .. but it DOES outline it..some just have to read it more than once in a blue or blood moon to understand it.. doesn't take a PhD to understand it either...Now, I can't speak for everyone else.. but when I had my conversion, literately overnight, the first thing I had a desire to do was ...yep .. read the Bible.. never went to church my 19 years of my life at the time.. strange that I, not having a desire to read the Bible, then over night with a deep desire TO read it..

As you say everyone is different; and if your higher selves are guiding you in that direction and it works for you ITS ALL GOOD because no particular technique to gain enlightenment is any better than another (the one that works is the best one for you as an individual). For me, I bypass mans interpretation 'written by; as given from god' these books for I speak to Origin or the called AUO 'absolute unbounded oneness' on a regular basis. What I am speaking of is the availability of accessing the higher realms through meditation and faith in oneself to acheive enlightenment without the interference of a presumed pulpit master that happens in religious dogmatic systems of faith. One does not need a structured/scriped faith idiology to accomplish this; just a deep desire to know god, (you as its expression). There is information available concieved long before the bible was written that explain the mystery schools and how they function and how one can in a practical manner access the higher realms of consciousness. Books of faith do not describe specific techniques; for instance the 'opening of your third eye' which allows you to telepath to and from the Kether state of awareness.
edit on 22-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo
Jesus was of the Essene 'white brotherhood' (not a racist thing it refers to being of the enlightened ones) so in metaphor, he would clearly see those wearing dyed sheeps wool clothing. The Pharasee were nothing but tools of the Romans (Herod in their pockets) at least the Saducce had the wits to play both sides; someone was selling something to someone to feed the occupying Roman army.

edit on 22-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My short answer would be, there have been barely a handful of enlightened Christians since Christ, himself. We have lots of 'Christians' but very few who are truly 'Christ Like'.

Now, Pope Francis... I could see that guy performing some miracles in his lifetime. Even Atheists love this guy's truly Christ-like nature.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: R3v3l4710ns
My short answer would be, there have been barely a handful of enlightened Christians since Christ, himself. We have lots of 'Christians' but very few who are truly 'Christ Like'.

Now, Pope Francis... I could see that guy performing some miracles in his lifetime. Even Atheists love this guy's truly Christ-like nature.

Its about time we had a latino Pope and what an interesting fellow he is; solve the Vatican Bank problem of laundering Mafia money, Just Get Rid Of the BANK will solve the problem; (some say he may bite off more than he can chew); I SAY NOT, he was chosen to replace Benedict 16's abjucation Why? ("Because God told me to leave" no kidding around here in what happenned) Frances was always to be the replacement POPE.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

Now, I can't speak for everyone else.. but when I had my conversion, literately overnight, the first thing I had a desire to do was ...yep .. read the Bible.. never went to church my 19 years of my life at the time..

... strange that I, not having a desire to read the Bible, then over night with a deep desire TO read it..

a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

As you say everyone is different; and if your higher selves are guiding you in that direction and it works for you ITS ALL GOOD because no particular technique to gain enlightenment is any better than another (the one that works is the best one for you as an individual). For me, I bypass mans interpretation 'written by; as given from god' these books for I speak to Origin or the called AUO 'absolute unbounded oneness' on a regular basis. What I am speaking of is the availability of accessing the higher realms through meditation and faith in oneself to acheive enlightenment without the interference of a presumed pulpit master that happens in religious dogmatic systems of faith. One does not need a structured/scriped faith idiology to accomplish this; just a deep desire to know god, (you as its expression). There is information available concieved long before the bible was written that explain the mystery schools and how they function and how one can in a practical manner access the higher realms of consciousness. Books of faith do not describe specific techniques; for instance the 'opening of your third eye' which allows you to telepath to and from the Kether state of awareness.

It's perfectly fine to start with scriptures like the Christian Bible. Similar to any endeavor, just don't be deceived by interpretations saturated by church leaders, family members, and even friends. It's very easy to go into doctrine and stay there for a long, long time. Use your own heart to interpret based on your current level of consciousness. Your Higher Self (God, Father) will guide you down the correct path, just make sure you listen intently to that hidden wisdom within you. There are many paths to the Kingdom of Heaven--the Secret Chambers of your Heart. Just make sure you don't get lost during the many detours of life.

But as Vethumanbeing said, don't waste your time by following pastors, preachers, or priests. They will make you believe that you need an intermediary to God. NO ONE needs a middle man to get to God, not even Master Jesus. Jesus didn't die for our sins. He died because the church leaders killed him. During his death, he went ahead and demonstrated the process of ascension through a technique called Resurrection. It's one of the ways to merge back to God in the higher frequency (4th or higher dimensions). The 4th is Paradise, while the 5th is Heaven.

I speak through experience. Read the Bible with an open mind. Then once you are done, start studying the deeper teachings of Master Jesus through the Nag Hammadi Scriptures or the Gnostic Books, such as the Gospel of Thomas and The Sophia of Jesus Christ. These were kept hidden by the church so that mankind will not learn higher wisdom. From there, you can enter the Mystery Schools by studying Kabbalah (this is not a religion, but an ancient mystery school of Israel). Go beyond that by studying Tibetan Buddhism. In Tibet, some of the world's best Masters reside who know the mysteries of ascension. Go beyond that by no longer depending on outside books or masters, but only within yourself. Because within you is the essence of God, the Universe itself, the Christ Consciousness (Universal Mind that is ONE with all of creation). Do you understand? Let your Higher Self (God, Father aspect) show you the way to merge with Source, the Ultimate Creator.

edit on 4/23/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join