It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG: Now Biden is getting into selfies....pic of Biden and Obama in car

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

First off, I wasn't implying that Biden did anything wrong

Second, my husband and I seem to be the only ones left that do not have a smartphone nor do we post pictures of ourselves on FB/Twitter/Instagram....heck we don't even have an account

There is a big difference between personal family albums at home and posting everything one does on the internet to show off to the whole world...call us old fashioned or behind times, oh well

This has nothing to do with political affiliation, I just thought it funny being as it's the VP
I would have done the same had it been Bush/Gore

It just seemed funny to me to see the VP & Pres.in a pic that could have been 2 frat guys partying. LOL
And they admitted themselves that it was his first selfie

Please forgive us folks that have yet to give in to the self-centered egotistical society that the internet and social media has made many people of today become
All for 15 minutes of fame and how ever many 'likes' or 'friends' or 'hits' one can achieve

Hell the term 'selfie' is new to the modern age

No need for a lecture, I am well aware of the changes through the years
One does not have to like it however

I shall now humbly crawl back under my rock from which I came from....

Oh and I would like to add that the Obama fans need to take it down a notch....all fun & games boys and girls
No need to get on the defense
If they can play, so can we....who ever occupies the White House is fair game!!!!

edit on 17-4-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Selfies for the selfish

The me me me me culture

Before mobiles with phones, Facebook ect you would look a freak going to get your photos developed if most of them were of yourself :-/

It's cool if other people take photos of you and your family and friends but when there solo it's rather sad

new topics

<< 1   >>

join