It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man That Fell to Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Sean David Morton

I know this was written in 1996, but I think it has a lot of food for thought!
Let me know wht you think!

Sean David Morton talks at length with his friend, mysterious Pleiadian contactee Adrian (pronounced Ah-dre-ain) in his only known interview. Adrian's amazing photographs taken onboard UFO's during his contacts have stunned and startled numerous experts, lending credibility to his astounding story. His former fiancee Claudina is also interviewed for this article and was present for many of the contacts and appeared in many of the UFO videos he shot during this period. Adrian is currently traveling in Europe.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is an excellent SciFi story, and I cant say its really anything else without the pics. The quote calims there are pics, yet I read the entire interview and there were no links for any pics anywhere. This in itself starts to decay the cred of the interview. Im not saying its not true, but the lack of pics after claiming to have them tends to point one in that direction.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Does anyone know if these photos have been released or does anyone have an actual link to them please i would certainly like to take a look at them

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Before anybody reads too deeply into this story by Sean David Morton. You may want to read the below site.

www.ufowatchdog.com...
www.ufowatchdog.com...

Now of course any person of credibility in this subject will be deeply attacked for fear of that same credibility, but it appears for all intents and purposes, that Mr. Morton has no credibility to speak of.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

The Morton Family

Greetings! Love and peace to all who read this!

We live a lifestyle that most people can only DREAM OF! We live on the Strand on the Southern California Riveria in Hermosa Beach! We are bright, dynamic, VERY attractive, in great shape, funny and super-adventurous, along with being kind, loving, generous and extremely spiritual. We are both in our early 30s.

We are involved in the entertainment industry as producer/writer/directors of many of the TV shows that you have seen, and we have a feature film going into production this August! We also are into publishing spiritual materials (books, Newsletters) that go out around the world.

We have been married about 1 year and have no children, but are planning on some very soon! We lead spiritual tours around the world to Egypt, Mexico, India, Turkey, and Europe.

We are looking for a sweet, attractive young lady, preferably between 16 and 25 to come join our family. You would be loved and adored, AND we need someone to partner with us in all of our upcoming film and TV projects. We also would like to build both a family, with many children, and build a business empire with the young lady wise, wonderful and lucky enough to join us in working for the Lord and bringing "Enlightment to all Sentient Beings."

We would also like to become friends with your family and parents as well, so any of you fathers out there who would like their daughters to be happy, world traveled and well taken care of, please contact us so we can talk to you first about your daughter.

Let's build and empire, a family and the foundation of love, caring and understanding that will last a lifetime!

All Our Love,

Sean and Melissa

Aside from appearing to be completely out of touch with reality they are Freakin perverts.

p.s. Worked in Hollywood, never heard of them. IMDB has one listing

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

We would also like to become friends with your family and parents as well, so any of you fathers out there who would like their daughters to be happy, world traveled and well taken care of, please contact us so we can talk to you first about your daughter.

I mean, that's how it came off to me too. That's....well I'd love to say "shocking" or something, but no, people really don't surprise me anymore. No...

Still sad though.

X

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
That was interesting to read. I don't think there is enough in the form of evidence and even in the actual text itself, to take it too seriously. They all sounded like new age yuppies in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chuck Stevenson

The Morton Family

Greetings! Love and peace to all who read this!
(snip)
Sean and Melissa

Aside from appearing to be completely out of touch with reality they are Freakin perverts.

Maybe. Have you read the science fiction book
Stranger In A Strange Land by Robert Heinlein?
Valentine Michael Smith they are not, but they
sound like book characters.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   

That was interesting to read. I don't think there is enough in the form of evidence and even in the actual text itself, to take it too seriously. They all sounded like new age yuppies in my opinion.

*Has a heart attack and keels over....*

As everyone else here has said...."Where are the pics of the interior the article mentions...?" Simple answer, there aren't any.....

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Amazing Photos
Hit the Amazing Photo button, then go to UFO photos.

This is their website.

This photo was taken shortly after the eruption of Mt. Popo. We believe the "streak" of light may be a plasma ship. This phenomenon was witnessed by thousands of people and was shown on Mexican television. Contactee Carlos Diaz who lives nearby, has been photographing plasma craft coming in and out of Mt. Popo for the past seven years.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well, I'm a generic skeptic -- but I *did* notice that these so-called spacefaring entities made some basic science mistakes. These are mistakes that might be okay for an ordinary human who hasn't really been reading up on astronomy, but are just howlers for a spacefaring race.

The big one is "the asteroid belt is an exploded planet." This has been debunked countless times by scientists. Yes, back in the 1930's or so it was thought to be just that, but as better analysis and better telescopes came online, it was clear that there's just not enough material there for a planet and that the rest of the "it's a planet" scenario is wrong.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
That volcano picture. I have seen this before somewhere, maybe a magazine article, the news or some kinda science program on tv. If I remember correctly (I may be wrong) I think this was fired by scientists (in a similar way to a distress flare) but was infact a 'probe' to gain information from what is being ejected from or what the current conditions were above the volcano, to find out whether the volcano would 'blow' so to speak.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
ATS post on glass structure on moon

Sean: On the moon, the huge tower that the NASA scientist Richard Hoagland's 's talking about. Tell me what that is.

Adrian: It's like an airport, like the thing over here, a control tower?

Sean: Richard Hoagland says it is 20 miles high and is made out of glass? It's a communications tower for an airport?

Adrian: Yes. But that has to do with the Old Wars with Malona, from long ago, hundreds of thousands of years. I don't think they are using it now for anything. They have probably tried to activate it but I don't know if they have been successful.

moon reference

Bio of Hoagland

"On March 21, 1996, a group of former NASA scientists and engineers, led by former NASA consultant Richard Hoagland, held a press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. to announce the results of their analysis of lunar photographs which purportedly show ancient artificial structures on the surface of the moon."

Apollo 12 Helmet Reflection Shows Artifact

Photos

[edit on 29-11-2004 by Tesla]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Your photo link goes to a page that list the photo's. But when you try and access the page tht has the photo's, the page is gone.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Why oh why would such "intelligent beings" build glass structures on a god damn dart board for asteroids and meteors??

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It is working for me??? I can see them.
Photos

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Lol, This Morton guy is a joke!

Am i supposed to believe this fake pic?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PanzerDiv
Lol, This Morton guy is a joke!

Am i supposed to believe this fake pic?

The picture your provided is hosted on www.delphiassociates.org...
it seems to me it looks like a scam site to charge people money for information.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RENEGADE CELL
Why oh why would such "intelligent beings" build glass structures on a god damn dart board for asteroids and meteors??

People think "glass" thinking perhaps of window glass or glass bricks.
That material would be mostly silicon dioxide.
What is observed however seems to have optical properties that
reminds one of glass. For all anyone knows it may be pure diamond.
I would presume the material is readily available, easily repaired,
very strong, and easy to fabricate. That might explain why it is used
on a "dart board for asteroids and meteors" as you put it.
There is such a material, but thus far we only know it in theory.
Perhaps the builders of the Lunar structures have it.
Theory indicates a highly collapsed form of atomic hydrogen where
bonding among atoms is magnetic and nuclear, rather than covalent
as in the ordinary hydrogen molecule, might have such properties.
It would not be "hydrogen metal" that has been made in laboratories
briefly using shock compression, but something even more exotic.
Unfortunately we don't know how to make it. If we did it might
replace ALL other building materials. It would be like altering the
properties of water such that it is a room temperature solid, and
useful anywhere rather than just in subzero temperatures as a
building material.

top topics

join