It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone for Minecraft on xbox 360?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hey guys, this is your friendly neighborhood ATSer

Due to an injury at the job, I've been home from work for a few days, and well, I ended up buying Minecraft for Xbox, pretty much because I wanted to actually pay for it, and play online with some people. I played on the PC for a while so nothing's new in it..

Except you can't browse servers! You need Xbox live friends, who play minecraft!

Bollocks.

So, I'm playing today, and would love to be able to play with more like minded people.

My gamertag on Xbox Live is Fetid Creeper . So add me up!

(also have dead island and COD:BO1 for online games atm..)

So please, Lets mine!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
As for my injury, I work on a resort mountain (Snowboarding/skiing), and long story short, I landed face first in a field of poppler stumps. Sliced the chin open, and had blunt force trama to my corotid and jugular. sh*ty indeed! If you're one of those kind of people, heres a picture of what it looked like at the hospital (I had to shave as much as i could, awkwardly, so the docs could get to the wound easier. not to mention the razor shave on the sides of the wound to allow for a butterfly bandage to get me to the ER)

DO NOT CLICKY IF YOU GET SICKY AT THE SIGHT OF SOMETHING STICKY (blood)
scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net...
edit on 16-4-2014 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Iconic

I play Minecraft on 360 but I don't have it hooked up to DSL, - Only my PS4/PS3. I'm on PS4 Battlefield 4 though! Get well soon
Hope your chin doesn't end up like Peter Griffins from Family Guy.
edit on 16-4-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Fylgje
reply to post by Iconic

I play Minecraft on 360 but I don't have it hooked up to DSL, - Only my PS4/PS3. I'm on PS4 Battlefield 4 though! Get well soon
Hope your chin doesn't end up like Peter Griffins from Family Guy.
edit on 16-4-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

haha, that's what my girlfriend was saying when she took that picture, actually...

new topics

top topics

join