It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified FBI files claim Adolf Hitler escaped by submarine to Argentina

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Freeborn
reply to post by WarminIndy

For all we know, the Russians could have captured them alive and then assassinated them like they did the Romanovs.

I'd say that's probably more likely than Hitler miraculously escaping the total mayhem that was Berlin at the time and running off to live in some South American backwater hinterland until the 70's or 80's, (exact location and dates depend on which theory you read), or to the New Swabian superbase which some would have us believe exists to this day.

Hitler was cornered and his options were very limited.
He was petrified of being caught and tortured by the Russians or having to endure a humiliating end as Mussolini recently had. Yet he considered surrender not an option under his leadership.
Hitler clearly stated his intention to stay in Berlin to the bitter end - he didn't really have any other option.

We have to remember who the Russians were, they were enemies of Hitler and were just as underhanded and scheming. They had a bounty on his head and you can bet your last dollar that if the US knew he were in Argentina, the Russians knew before the US did. The Russians wouldn't just let him get away like that.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

@WarminIndy...

Again, by saying "could have" is merely a theory.

...and that is all this thread was intended to be. ''Official stories'' aren't always true.
edit on 16-4-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I have heard word being tossed are like out of one of Jim Mars book about this exact thing possibly happening however not to convinced by the report being as thow its just based on one man who they say told them it. No real prove of this man or even a name.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

@ WarminIndy...

For all we know, the Russians could have captured them alive and then assassinated them like they did the Romanovs. We don't know, and that's just merely tossing out there a random thought.
yes. ''could have'' and we don't know because we only have the Russians word on it. Theres also an equal chance that he fled well before in advance. Its what people naturally do when they know the curtains are about to fall.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n

WarminIndy...

For all we know, the Russians could have captured them alive and then assassinated them like they did the Romanovs. We don't know, and that's just merely tossing out there a random thought.
yes. ''could have'' and we don't know because we only have the Russians word on it. Theres also an equal chance that he fled well before in advance. Its what people naturally do when they know the curtains are about to fall.

Depends who you want to believe doesn't it, someone who went to the FBI looking for asylum, with no actual proof to match their claims, or someone who it appears can be validated to have actually been there. Of course, this won't stop you coming to your own conclusions, imagination is a wonderful thing after all.......

news.bbc.co.uk...

ETA, the assumptions in this thread seem to loosely, very loosely, follow a novel from the 90's. I can remember reading it, but for anyone who didn't (and it goes further and imagines Germany had won WW2) this is a brief synopsis -

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-4-2014 by uncommitted because: as ETA

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

antoinemarionette
Yes, we've been hearing about Hitler's escape for decades, but the FBI have never acknowledged it.

See the difference?

It is no longer hearsay ... we now have a witness statement from a government agency.

Anyone who refers to Hitler's escape to South America now has the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation behind them!

edit on 16-4-2014 by antoinemarionette because: grammar

Right. Because an anonymous "informant" is a totally reliable source. And it seems completely logical that he never would have resurfaced. Sorry, not buying it and anyone who is buying it is going by what they WANT to be true rather than going with, you know, actual evidence as far as I am concerned.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n

@WarminIndy...

Again, by saying "could have" is merely a theory.

...and that is all this thread was intended to be. ''Official stories'' aren't always true.

People who latch onto these stories do have some sort of inward joy by thinking their Ubermensch got away with the crime of the century. It's almost with glee these "theories" get posted. Hitler's death was real, but we just don't know who did it. The man was sick, the man would not have lasted 2 weeks in a submarine, and certainly the man would not have lasted more than a year to command anyone. There is no cure for Parkinson's and you can be assured that the moment his "confidantes" knew how sick he was, they would have scrambled to get rid of him. Look at Roosevelt who was paralyzed from polio, how his own cabinet made sure no picture was taken of him that showed him in the wheelchair.

Physical weakness in a leader makes people think they aren't strong and as he slipped more into madness, it would be just a matter of time before his own "friends" who were very power hungry, would have gotten rid of him.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Well, I think he was horrible and am not "latching on" to anything. I find the whole theory of him escaping very intriguing. Also, they were running away. They were no longer a military organization so why would they try and kill him? What power would be gained? If anything, they would latch on to him to validate all they had done in the past. You can live a full life with Parkinson's, btw.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

fenson76

Well, I think he was horrible and am not "latching on" to anything. I find the whole theory of him escaping very intriguing. Also, they were running away. They were no longer a military organization so why would they try and kill him? What power would be gained? If anything, they would latch on to him to validate all they had done in the past. You can live a full life with Parkinson's, btw.

We are talking about what year? And his Parkinson's was very advanced and add the stress of his own leadership and madness, that would have taken a huge toll on him. Look at Obama, how much he has grown older since becoming president.

And nope, the Russians had them surrounded and the Americans were coming up the road. Run where and how?

Besides, all of his top ranking officials were still in contact over the phone during the whole battle. Everyone knows this. By that time his own generals and commanders were deserting the Nazi party and giving up. Do you know how many soldiers were involved in this? He gave his last will and testament shortly after marrying Eva Braun.

The Russians had 1,500,000 soldiers fighting street to street, while the Germans had 85,000 but also had boys and old men fighting. I think they were outnumbered hugely. The dead on the German side 100,000 military dead 175,000 civilians dead. 20,000 tanks and artillery pieces from the Russian side outnumbered 1,200 tanks and guns.

No, there's no chance he could have gotten out through all of that. The Russians had a bounty on his head so all Russian soldiers were after him. And they tore Berlin up.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Question . Why isn't this Thread in the HOAX Bin Yet ? Hitler's been Dead since 1945 , if you knew " Real " History , then it becomes a moot point...........

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

TDawg61
I think if Hitler did survive the war the nazi hunters would have found him.How could Hitler have managed to hide when Eichman and Mengele got caught?
Needless to say Hitler was probably the most recognized person on earth at the time.

But Mengele was never caught. Mengele actually stayed in Germany for 3 or 4 years after the war before shipping off for South America. It was blind luck that the Nazi hunters had any idea where he was at all, as they happened to stumble upon divorce papers. Mengele survived until 1979 as a free man. With some reconstructive surgery and a good network( like Mengele had ), Hitler very well could have done the same thing.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

WarminIndy

Freeborn

For all we know, the Russians could have captured them alive and then assassinated them like they did the Romanovs.

I'd say that's probably more likely than Hitler miraculously escaping the total mayhem that was Berlin at the time and running off to live in some South American backwater hinterland until the 70's or 80's, (exact location and dates depend on which theory you read), or to the New Swabian superbase which some would have us believe exists to this day.

Hitler was cornered and his options were very limited.
He was petrified of being caught and tortured by the Russians or having to endure a humiliating end as Mussolini recently had. Yet he considered surrender not an option under his leadership.
Hitler clearly stated his intention to stay in Berlin to the bitter end - he didn't really have any other option.

We have to remember who the Russians were, they were enemies of Hitler and were just as underhanded and scheming. They had a bounty on his head and you can bet your last dollar that if the US knew he were in Argentina, the Russians knew before the US did. The Russians wouldn't just let him get away like that.

Yes, but don't forget the Nazi hunters knew that Mengele was in South America for the last 25 years of his life, yet could never quite catch up to him. Additionally, by the late 50s / early 60s the Mossad was comparable with both US and Soviet intelligence forces. If they could have pinpointed Mengele's whereabouts, he would have been either nabbed or executed. If the Mossad couldn't find that Nazi, what makes you so sure the Soviets could have found the head Nazi?
edit on 16-4-2014 by azdaze because: Additional comment

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit

Question . Why isn't this Thread in the HOAX Bin Yet ? Hitler's been Dead since 1945 , if you knew " Real " History , then it becomes a moot point...........

Because while it's not conclusive enough to rewrite the history books, there is a good amount of evidence that Hitler didn't die in Berlin. Evidence that was convincing enough for the US, Russia, and Israel to continue searching for him after WW2. Remember, the Russians had his body (until they destroyed it) and even they weren't 100% convinced.

Does that mean it was true? No. Does it mean it's something worth investigating? Yes. Personally, I think he got away, history is corrected all the time. I think world governments know this to be true too. I don't think they'll ever consider making that information public though until all the WW2 vets pass on. So realistically, we're looking at the year 2030 or later.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

I do remember a review was done of the photos that were taken of Hitler's supposed body. It contained a number of discrepancies that did not belong to Hitler, suggesting the person who died was one of Hitler's body double.

Apparently the Nazis employed 2 to 3 body doubles.
edit on 16-4-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

markosity1973
If I remember rightly, I've seen a doco on the occult side of the Nazi regime and the date / time / method Hitler used was in accordance with a belief that he would be reincarnated so he could try it all again.

Hitler was not as much into the occult as you think. He several times chastised Himmler for his superstitions (such as using Aryan Sanskrit zodiacs and horoscopes to try to find submarine locations)... Himmler certainly believed he was already reincarnated (German King Heinrich), Hitler im not so sure bought into it.

The Nazis high up in the regime would sometimes say things to Christians like 'My god is far more powerful that yours' and when asked after the war how they had managed to develop technology that was 10 - 15 years ahead of everyone else, german scientists would frankly say 'we were helped'

I would challenge you to find one documented instance where they said either 'my God is more powerful' or 'we were helped'. In fact, Hitler pandered to Christians with his talk of God all the while thinking it was the 'ruination of humanity'.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

WarminIndy

The problem I have with this...

Hitler didn't have a history of asthma. He had a different condition that caused his hands to shake.

And the US Navy as well as the British were still patrolling the Atlantic. How did he get from bombed Berlin full of Russian soldiers to a seaport where a submarine was at?

And the idea that Hitler escaped came from the Russians, not the Argentinians. Unless the KGB has that on file, then we should probably wait until more is known. The FBI isn't the greatest intelligence agency, remember that they haven't found D.B. Cooper yet either.

The FBI is intelligence for the United States anyway. The CIA deals with international issues so you're right - the FBI isn't the best source unless they were looking for him on American soil.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
disregarding where he might have been, south America or whatever, if the scull has been DNA examined and it belonged to a woman, then Hitler very likely did not kill himself in that bunker.

its not so much a question of rumors or unreliable informants, its a simple thing: if there is no forensic evidence, if that body, which apparently was almost completely unrecognizable (which is weird) did not belong to him then all bets are on.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

antoinemarionette
Yes, we've been hearing about Hitler's escape for decades, but the FBI have never acknowledged it.

See the difference?

It is no longer hearsay ... we now have a witness statement from a government agency.

God no wonder so many conspiracies stay alive!!

This is NOT the FBI saying Hitler escaped - this is the FBI being TOLD by someone that Hitler escaped - just like thye got told he escaped to New York....do you not see a "minor" with thinking this is the FBI's actual investigation results??

Anyone who refers to Hitler's escape to South America now has the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation behind them!

Doh!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It all fits.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

markosity1973
they had managed to develop technology that was 10 - 15 years ahead of everyone else,

What technology would that be exactly?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join