It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified FBI files claim Adolf Hitler escaped by submarine to Argentina

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Nein. He did die in the bunker.
The official version is undoubtedly correct.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
its also noted that Hitler might have made his way to Antarctica noted here in my "mysterorys of Antarctica" thread. Its a fun read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

TXRabbit
I remember seeing on some documentary that there have been graves found in S. America with swastikas carved on the headstones.
I truly believe some members of the Nazi regime relocated there during or after the war and tried to reorganize.

At the end of WWII there were upwards of 250k German Citizens / Nazi's missing. 2 of the larger submarines Germany used as transports arrived in Argentina about 2-3 months after the war had ended. The Captains of both vessels declined to reveal what their mission was.

There was also a speech delivered by Admiral Doenitz where he made the following comments -

The Nazi expedition discovered several ice free regions with lakes and small signs of vegetation. The expedition's geologists said that this phenomenon was due to hot springs. This discovery led to Heinrich Himmler to hatch a bold plan to build a permanent base in Antarctica. That base was code named "Station 211".

Admiral Karl Doenitz announced its completion in 1943 saying "The German submarine fleet is proud of having built for the Fuhrer, in another part of the world, a Shangri-La on land, an impregnable fortress." There are many stories around Station 211, one of which details a supposed treasure room which held the Holy Lance--the spear that pierced the side of Jesus Christ on the cross... but that's another story.
-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When researching Nazi Germany, one starts to find projects that are generally found in sci fi movies and not taken seriously by major government. The number of projects Germany had dealing with space, advanced technologies and ancient wonders was astounding.

There was a show talking about one of Germanys underground manufacturing / research centers located in Czechoslovakia (If I remember right). The facility is accessible on the main level. During the show they talked about other levels located but had no way of actually getting into those levels. They show the guy holding a piece of paper up to a bore hole and lighting it on fire, showing an updraft.

While WWII was tragic and caused massive amounts of death and destruction, the under story of Germany's technology programs has been understated, if even at all mentioned, in the history books.

The conspiracy involving the Nazi Bell and the Kecksburg incident.
The top tier Nazi SS researchers who were executed to prevent them from being captured and disclosing what they were working on.
The SS General in charge of those programs disappeared and to my knowledge has never been located (another theory was he escaped into the future by using the bell).

Trying to filter fact from fiction and even science fiction takes one on an interesting trip. So interesting in fact that one starts to think that the war itself maybe have been nothing more than a small part of the larger puzzle.
edit on 16-4-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Which could mean he could distantly continue his mission and yes DNA could have been cloned.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What do they mean he had a long "but" on his upper lip? What does that mean? A scar from when he feverishly chopped off his mustache in an attempt to hide his identity? "The Nazi hunters are at the front door!" "Quick! The mustache!" "Let me just get my razor..." "There's no time!" *soldier slices off hitlers mustache with his bayonet, taking off half his face in the process...* "God DAMMIT I told you you should have shaved that thing off when we left Germany!" "But... I am the Fuhrer...."

*Hitler looks defeated and sad, yet insolent, unwilling to accept his new station as "that annoying old man who is always almost getting us caught by the Nazi hunters"... Some of the loyal old guard try to cheer him up but he is inconsolable for weeks. For the first time since he first walked into that Nazi beer hall, Hitlers feelings were hurt. He was finally old, useless, in the way. He knew they were holding meetings without him now and the meetings he was a part of were just a charade put on for him to make him feel like he was still a part of things, a play put on by the others because they felt sorry for him.

They even pretended to cower when he shouted and pretended to take his orders seriously... "oh, yes sir right away sir, we will prepare for the invasion of Mexico, ready to take place on Your orders!" There was no invasion of Mexico and he knew it and they knew it... at this point it was just a carefully played game of cat and mouse where he would try to catch them in the act and get them to admit to the charade by giving more and more ridiculous orders, and they would try to keep up the charade at all costs. He could tell many of them were becoming weary of the game, but his pride would not allow him to let on that he knew...*

OK I just got bored. Everyone out. Storys over. On to the next thing.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Kandinsky
reply to post by Freeborn

I somehow can't see such a man willingly accepting the ignominy of being spirited away in secret and living the rest of his life in anonymous obscurity.

Me neither and not for a second. That guy would have left some testament to his ego if he'd survived past 1945.

Rumours of being captured by the Russians or dying by his own hand as his great dreams burned around him? It's often stuck me that some of the worst humans take their own lives and never acknowledge or serve Justice for what they did. Hitler seems like just such a man and the suicide would have been as much a show of defiance as a man broken on the wheels of his own ambitions.

Although, one could argue, not as much defiance as living a full and happy life to age 95 in beautiful Argentina having gotten away with killing alleged millions. Who says he was so egotistical and psychopathic that this is an impossibility?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think if Hitler did survive the war the nazi hunters would have found him.How could Hitler have managed to hide when Eichman and Mengele got caught?
Needless to say Hitler was probably the most recognized person on earth at the time.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

If history truly repeats itself, there will be a new hitler.
I decided to use your post to see who might fit in the place of hitler. Fill in the 'blank' with a person of your choice.......

____ is a wreck of a human being; he has serious physical and mental illnesses and is probably approaching the end of his life anyway.
_____ is a narcissistic egomaniac who possibly suffers from autistic psychopathy. He quite unfeelingly (might)lead his country into a war of unprecedented scale and extent which could lead to the deaths of literally millions of people. He has no regrets whatsoever about anything he does or anything that happens in his name.

He craves the adulation and power he has achieved.

Anybody come to mind?
edit on 300000011America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: Correct spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

TDawg61
I think if Hitler did survive the war the nazi hunters would have found him.How could Hitler have managed to hide when Eichman and Mengele got caught?
Needless to say Hitler was probably the most recognized person on earth at the time.
If the conspiracy theory is true, then obviously he would have changed his trademark look. The haircut, Facial hair, weight gain/loss all make make a huge difference when it comes to recognizing people you haven't seen in a while. The rest is a matter of keeping a low profile and finding a good hiding place. For example, accrording to the official story, Osama hid for around 10 years...that too right next door to where the hi-tech forces looking for him were stationed. And the manhunt for Hitler took place many decades ago.
edit on 16-4-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Putin

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Think of the flight MH 370, a rather large object... that only a few weeks ago disappeared and has STILL not been found... despite the state-of-art techology, satellites, radars, surveillance and what not. And it has only recently become possible to pinpoint anybody with a name and a face. So it was theoretically possible for a man to ''vanish'' completely during the decades after WW2.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The problem I have with this...

Hitler didn't have a history of asthma. He had a different condition that caused his hands to shake.

And the US Navy as well as the British were still patrolling the Atlantic. How did he get from bombed Berlin full of Russian soldiers to a seaport where a submarine was at?

And the idea that Hitler escaped came from the Russians, not the Argentinians. Unless the KGB has that on file, then we should probably wait until more is known. The FBI isn't the greatest intelligence agency, remember that they haven't found D.B. Cooper yet either.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

@WarminIndy...

And the US Navy as well as the British were still patrolling the Atlantic. How did he get from bombed Berlin full of Russian soldiers to a seaport where a submarine was at?

As somebody said earlier, he could have left well before Russian soldiers showed up. Just like how Saddam didn't wait until the Americans knocked at his door to plan his escape. He could have picked a better hiding spot, though.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Who says he was so egotistical and psychopathic that this is an impossibility?

Any half serious student of Hitler and his life would say as much. Look at old news reels and other footage of the time.
In addition to his mental conditions he had advanced Parkinsons Disease and was addicted to several narcotics and drugs.
He was a physical and mental wreck - that at least is well documented and unquestioned.

Yet he was unrepentant and still fully believed that he was right and justified in everything he did.

When people have attained that much power they do not relinquish it quietly and sail away into the sunset to live in total anonymity and obscurity.
If Hitler had escaped from Berlin for any significant length of time he would have eventually revealed himself - he simply wouldn't have been able to stop himself. He craved recognition.

The article linked to in the OP suggests the FBI investigated claims he had survived, that doesn't mean they found evidence he had done so.

To suggest that the broken 56 year old wreck of a man in April 1945 managed to live another 39 years to the ripe old age of 95 really is a stretch.

As for claims that Stalin believed Hitler was being shielded by 'The West'.
I doubt that - if he had any evidence whatsoever he would have publicised it.
He would have loved to have thoroughly humiliated the USA / UK who would have lost an enormous amount of respect and integrity on the international stage.

Then the claims of Hitler being an occultist.
He may have made enquiries etc but he was far from obsessed with it.
Hitler actually gave those closest to him an enormous amount of leeway once he'd gained supremacy over the whole of Germany.
Goering, Goebbels and Himmler were more or less given free reign.
Himmler was the one who was somewhat obsessed with the occult and esoterica. There are reports of Hitler dismissing Himmler's beliefs and activities as 'nonsense', yet he humoured him as he valued and appreciated him.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Indigent
An FBI report is something like this, drunk A says Hitler is in Argentina, drunk B tells field agent A said what it said, field agent makes a report of the exchange to the central office of the FBI, central office makes a report to FBI delegation in Argentina US embassy to assets claims of drunk A.

And like this Hitler came to be in Argentina, according to FBI reports.

That's how ATS sifts facts from fiction. The FBI gets some dubious informer tips and dutifully writes them down. ATS reads the reports and determines that said informers' tips must be real, therefore the FBI has been hiding the "facts."

And that's why ATS is no threat to TPTB. It can't discern the difference.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

I'd normally be able to make my own case and yet Freeborn's done a better job than I could already.

In my travels through the conspiracy world, it's often appeared the case that those who attribute Hitler with longevity, mysterious powers and some form of justification have been biased towards some of the ideals he represented. That isn't to say I'm smearing you with such unpleasant views, not at all, it's just an observation.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n

@WarminIndy...

As somebody said earlier, he could have left well before Russian soldiers showed up. Just like how Saddam didn't wait until the Americans knocked at his door to plan his escape. He could have picked a better hiding spot, though.

Again, by saying "could have" is merely a theory.

But there was too much evidence by way of transmissions to his own generals and commanders. They lost radio contact but still gave orders over the telephone which many of the captured Nazis had stated. He was still there as Berlin fell. But whether or not they burned his body, we don't know, we only have what the Russians say.

For all we know, the Russians could have captured them alive and then assassinated them like they did the Romanovs. We don't know, and that's just merely tossing out there a random thought.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n
Oh. Sorry then.

I've heard of Nazis escape to South America, but this bit about Hitler is new to me.

Mods please lock/move topic.

Don't let negative Nancy's run you off!!

Some have not heard of this esp if they are new to the subject.

I myself have heard of this but I like reading new articles on it any chance I get!

As for the topic. I would not be surprised if he escaped and lived elsewhere.
edit on 4/16/2014 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

For all we know, the Russians could have captured them alive and then assassinated them like they did the Romanovs.

I'd say that's probably more likely than Hitler miraculously escaping the total mayhem that was Berlin at the time and running off to live in some South American backwater hinterland until the 70's or 80's, (exact location and dates depend on which theory you read), or to the New Swabian superbase which some would have us believe exists to this day.

Hitler was cornered and his options were very limited.
He was petrified of being caught and tortured by the Russians or having to endure a humiliating end as Mussolini recently had. Yet he considered surrender not an option under his leadership.
Hitler clearly stated his intention to stay in Berlin to the bitter end - he didn't really have any other option.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

schuyler

Indigent
An FBI report is something like this, drunk A says Hitler is in Argentina, drunk B tells field agent A said what it said, field agent makes a report of the exchange to the central office of the FBI, central office makes a report to FBI delegation in Argentina US embassy to assets claims of drunk A.

And like this Hitler came to be in Argentina, according to FBI reports.

That's how ATS sifts facts from fiction. The FBI gets some dubious informer tips and dutifully writes them down. ATS reads the reports and determines that said informers' tips must be real, therefore the FBI has been hiding the "facts."

And that's why ATS is no threat to TPTB. It can't discern the difference.

I think you should say *SOME* posters on ATS. Not ALL posters on ATS fall for the conspiracy theories.

While there may indeed be *SOME* conspiracy theories that might hold water, the vast majority do not. And this one certainly doesn't hold water at all.

And the mod who said that they noticed a trend, exactly right. Now this theory will create ten more threads about Zionism, you watch.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join