It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified FBI files claim Adolf Hitler escaped by submarine to Argentina

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

I cant remember where the article was but it was definitively proven that the abnormal occurrence of twins was documented well before Mengele got there. But, it may have attracted him there. That and all the German sympathisers...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

IIRC it was his bridgework, which was quite distinctive.

The female pilot was Hanna Reitsch: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Unclassified files verify Operation Paperclip helped Nazis escape to America.

Argentina got the better deal.
edit on 16-4-2014 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Kandinsky

That guy would have left some testament to his ego if he'd survived past 1945.

Rumours of being captured by the Russians or dying by his own hand as his great dreams burned around him? It's often stuck me that some of the worst humans take their own lives and never acknowledge or serve Justice for what they did. Hitler seems like just such a man and the suicide would have been as much a show of defiance as a man broken on the wheels of his own ambitions.

There is also the occult aspect of Hitler's regime as well. It is highly likely that Hitler did top himself in the bunker as reported to the world. If I remember rightly, I've seen a doco on the occult side of the Nazi regime and the date / time / method Hitler used was in accordance with a belief that he would be reincarnated so he could try it all again.

What is absolute fact is that Hitler was obsessed with the occult and the Vril society in particular. The Nazis high up in the regime would sometimes say things to Christians like 'My god is far more powerful that yours' and when asked after the war how they had managed to develop technology that was 10 - 15 years ahead of everyone else, german scientists would frankly say 'we were helped'

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

I should probably read more about all that as it's played a part in elevating Hitler in the eyes of some of our fellow members and conspiracy-theorists. There's that idea that he served dark forces and was helped (like you say).

I don't tend to believe all that 'dark force' stuff whether it's Crowley, Jack Parsons or Hitler. They might have *believed* they were hooked up to something powerful, but were they?

I do suspect there's a history waiting to be written of mumbo-jumbo and 'dark forces' being used by the intelligence community to scare, worry and dazzle opponents. Paranoid leaders like Stalin would lose sleep if some of the Allies' Intelligence was put down to an ability to grab secrets via telepathy or tea-leaves. There's maybe a case to be made that much of the SRI mythology was similarly concocted to give Cold War enemies the twitch of paranoia. For the higher echelons of the NAZI and SS, their undoubted fear-factor would only be increased by associating themselves (by word and implication) with mysterious evil forces.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Trust me, its a rabbit hole well worth going down. World war two was a war on many levels - it was far more than just a bunch of soldiers shooting the hell out if one another on god forsaken battlefields.

Even the Aryan race concept its pure occult. The nazis believed that the aryan race were nordic gods with advanced telepathic capabilities and that's what they were trying to breed up again hence the blue eyed blonde haired thing. After world war two there was a big program both in the us of a and the Soviet union investigating many of the things the nazis were in to. Remote viewing for instance was deployed for spying and often with startlingly accurate results.

Its hard to know what became of all of these programs as a lot were 'discontinued' but who really knows, they could have just gone further underground.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

ladyteeny
this is hardly breaking alternative news. it's been known about for years.

I agree with it being common knowledge.
What I'd like to know is if he became a Boca or River fan in the years after.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This is not the FBI confirming anything. It is the FBI taking reports from people who made claims about Hitler being alive and living in Argetina, New York City and Switzerland. They either did not take any of the seriously or they looked into them and found nothing. Hitler, Elvis and Tupac have always been people outrages claims have been made about being alive some where. However anytime you look into the the claims (normally coming from somebody selling a book or film) they end up having no credible evidence beyond a story somebody heard once. Their were and are organizations who do nothing but, hunt down former Nazis spending massive amounts of time and money to find even lowely camp guards. If any rumor had the slightest chance of being true they would have found been on him like white on rice. In particlular in Argentina where they spent a great deal of time hunting down leads.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I've heard of Nazis escape to South America . . .
I met someone who was from South America who told me about how he was in their version of the Hitler Youth.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Whether he escaped or not will not be known conclusively without DNA but we can be assured even if he didn't go on to survive, evil did.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Didn't The Simpsons have Adolf in South America???
Buenos Noches = Argentinian/Spanish???

It's why I Love Matt Groening to be fair...
He & his team of writer seem to know the deal long before others!!!

Now let's take a couple Miligrams of Ignoritol and forget this ever happened...
The Fuhrer will not be pleased!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeone718

My Mind says Boca Juniors because of Maradona!!!

My Heart says River Plate because Hernan Crespo is the best my generation will ever see that hails from Argentina!!!

Peace Mike!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I could believe that Hitler lived in New York. Doesn't he have a lot of family there? Strange

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I remember seeing on some documentary that there have been graves found in S. America with swastikas carved on the headstones.
I truly believe some members of the Nazi regime relocated there during or after the war and tried to reorganize.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

. . . be assured even if he didn't go on to survive, evil did.
Right, in Truman, Eisenhower, Johnson, and Nixon et al.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
My Mind says Boca Juniors because of Maradona!!!

Hitler at La Bombonera with La 12....I can totally see it!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hmmm...makes one wonder if Bin Laden escaped to the same place.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I could easily believe it.

The official version of events has always struck me as being incredibly unlikely.

We know a number of top-ranking Nazis did flee to South America; and yet we are asked to believe that the head honcho of the Nazis stoically lived out his final hours in an underground bunker in Berlin with no hope of escape. I just don't buy it.

The Nazis knew it was game over in January 1945 when the Ardennes offensive failed.

It was Hitler's last card, and with the Red Army closing in to the east, no one with an ounce of common sense would have hung around for any last hurrahs.

It's not the Nazi way, it's not the German way.

Escape would have been meticulously planned.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

ladyteeny
this is hardly breaking alternative news. it's been known about for years.

My what a refreshing comment. I'm sure you have a wonderful life and are not at all miserable.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If you are so inclined, go to this website sharkhunters.com... . This guy has interviewed people that had seen and talked to AH after the war. His story is compelling.

sharkhunters.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join