It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare Anti Soviet Pyrmid Weapon, N.Dakota (Real)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A strange decommissioned weapon in the middle of nowhere??? How bizzare and symbolic.I'm not much good at attaching photo's so if someone could help me out. Thanks in advance.So what do you make of it? www.dailymail.co.uk... tml
edit on 15-4-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

13th Zodiac
A strange decommissioned weapon in the middle of nowhere??? How bizzare and symbolic.I'm not much good at attaching photo's so if someone could help me out. Thanks in advance.So what do you make of it?

sure..but first here is my thread from yesterday lol.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great minds think alike

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

OOOps, my bad.Thanks for posting.Jez with a title like that no wonder I couldn't find it in search, LOL.Close

edit on 15-4-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

yes it was a "sensational" article title so I decided it was worth using

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

13th Zodiac
A strange decommissioned weapon in the middle of nowhere??? How bizzare and symbolic.I'm not much good at attaching photo's so if someone could help me out. Thanks in advance.So what do you make of it?

I can make now't if there is now't to see. If you have the picture in your computer, first split the menu bar by clicking on the v sign and you will get an upload button, click on that will take you to uploads and you will be able to view your 'My pictures' open that picture and wait for the upload to finish, then you must click on the upload button that appears. Once that is done click on the picture and retrieve/copy the code to paste straight into the text area in your reply. Use the edit button in the OP, or if out of time use the reply button.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Thanks Smurfy, I'll remember that for next time.Was beaten to it and the post too.LOL.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well its not a weapon of any sort according to the article...it is some sort of radar facility to detect ballistic missile launches ostensibly from Russia with love.
Perhaps to launch outgoing ballistic missiles to intercept the incoming ones...perhaps a prelude to Mr. Reagan's star wars program but since decommissioned.
edit on 4/16/2014 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
That's just one of our old radars, possibly SAGE linked for when we had nuclear tipped anti-aircraft missiles like Nike-Hercules along with nuclear tipped air to air missiles carried by such places as the Delta Dart, a great interceptor aircraft that was in use until the 80's, a few decades after first use. The radars would help the missiles intercept incoming Russian bombers.

new topics

top topics

join