It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Interrupt Your WWIII Preparations with This: Canada is planning to invade Syria, leaked reports

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The Canadian military are probably responsible for coming up with various scenarios for a NATO intervention. In all likelihood a NATO invasion using U.S troops, but under the command of a Canadian General.

So all those calling it will never happen, it can and it will, probably in retaliation for Moscow's intervention in the Ukraine.

Let's keep watching.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Seems clear. When WWIII starts, I know whose fault it clearly is.

Blame Canada!

(I was tired of always blaming the U.S. for everything anyway.)

link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Hey, they may be just upest that they only have ONE team from Canada in the Stanley Cup Playoffs this year and looking to muss somebody up for it. For crying out loud...Canada would have a problem invading North Dakota.

link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Canada, seriously, Canada, attack Syria? ROFLMAO. Canada, a colony, where it would only take five guys and two semi's, one with a spread beam laser to take over parliament and most of Ottawa. This has got to be a diversion story for something else brewing. Quick look over here, look over here ;-)

Now that the right hand has been supposedly caught getting ready to enter the cookie jar (I think it's a diversion), watch the left hand. Since Flaherty's dead and makes the perfect "patsy," let's see what the left hand does with bank bail-ins and pension rapes. Why people are busy bitching and moaning about Canada being neutral and we can't invade Syria, harper is going to be up to no good. It might be as I said the bail-in function within the 2013 economic action plan, but it could be anything, like a new agreement under the TAP or TPP to sell off more resources on the cheap, maybe some other horrible Bill or Treaty. Or maybe he's going to print even more money to give to his friends in low places to devalue the dollar further?

Cheers - Dave

link   
CANADA? Naaaaaaah ..... CANADA? What? CANADA???

Seriously though ... is this leaked document supposed to be new plans for what is happening now, or are they the plans that every country has on hand for every other country and it has been 'leaked' to raise a stink? The USA has invasion plans for Canada on file. It doesn't mean that it's going to happen or that they are 'new'. They are contingency plans.

Canada? I'm not seeing it!

openyourmind1262
they may be just upest that they only have ONE team from Canada in the Stanley Cup Playoffs this year

Um .. yeah .. that could be a problem for them. (Our FLYERS are in! tee heee heeee heeeeee )

edit on 4/15/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Canadian Peace Keepers,, as an Nation it was our very proud, heritage,,

And then we sold our seat on the Security Council,, to CHINA.

for a PANDA, for the Toronto Zoo, and the Panda is actually Leased, but hey,, thats politics in the big leagues i guess.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
LMAO!!!! Canada? Invade with WHAT?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

As a Canadian I am truely ashamed of our Prime Minister. What is with this Idiot this year. He was the first to sanction Russia, First to pull out of Afganistan and now he is wanting to do what the states never did..

This is not some thing that we need to be involved in. Why not keep our military at home for more then just a month buds?

They were off in Afganistan for over 10 years and you only give them a month with their families and friends before you ship them off to die again...... This guy is no longer representing Canada as a Whole.

**STOP VOTING FOR CONSERVATIVES PEOPLE**

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Cobaltic1978
The Canadian military are probably responsible for coming up with various scenarios for a NATO intervention. In all likelihood a NATO invasion using U.S troops, but under the command of a Canadian General.

So all those calling it will never happen, it can and it will, probably in retaliation for Moscow's intervention in the Ukraine.

Let's keep watching.

I was thinking more along the lines of going in while their eyes are elsewhere and their position weakened. It wasn't too long ago the war drums were beating for war in Syria but that was derailed. Intervention in Syria was something that was wanted before the Ukraine situation existed and if anything the Ukraine situation was created to make Syria possible, regardless the crisis can be used to achieve the goals that were previously wanted.

Russia can't exactly say in the UN that they support Assad cracking down on "terrorists" while complaining that Ukraine is cracking down on "terrorists" now can they or take a line of non-intervention. The main reason there wasn't a war against Syria previously was because of international opposition lead by Russia and even some western nations being sympathetic to their arguments. No chance of that now.
edit on 15-4-2014 by john452 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
invade?
is he syrial?
the prime minister must have made some kind of mistake;
thats what you get when you confuse 24 sussex drive with a 24 of non alcoholic beer...
you wake up one morning and all your friends turn out to be teetotalling el Cia duh muslim extremists...
who all work for unkle sham.

next thing you know he'll be supporting the nazis in ukraine...
oh wait....he sanctioned Putin
( what ya gonna do know quebec...apply to john McCain or Hitlary for some SAMs? )

maybe its time we let some other parties run in the next federal election

edit on Tuepm4b20144America/Chicago52 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I can guarantee that these military scenarios are in the event that NATO attacks Syria....there is no way that Canada would do this alone.

The other thing that I can guarantee, is that if Harper tries to get us involved in Syria...the Canadian people would lose their minds. There is no way this is going to happen. It would be political suicide for the conservatives to try that.

So...all these are...are contingencies should military action take place, with the US at the head of a multi-national force....ala Afghanistan.

ETA. To all you American idiots that are bad mouthing the Canadian military...is this really how you should treat one of your allies?
I suggest you arrogant prigs learn something about Canada's military history before you shoot off your mouths.

Your arrogant disdain for your neighbor and ally makes me sick.

edit on 15America/Chicagopm152014-04-15T16:03:04-05:00pmTuesday04 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

We Interrupt Your WWIII Preparations with This: Canada is planning to invade Syria

ROTFLMAO !!!!!

Source, Albawaba News....errr....what ???

Well, yeah...if Albawaba says so..must be legit !

Sorry, THAT is just the funniest thing I've heard on here in a while !!

Canada invading Syria. Even Indy can't contain his amazement..

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

$630 million: Amount Canada has committed in humanitarian, development and security assistance since the conflict started.

NationalPost

The United States has contributed more than $1.7 billion to respond to the Syrian crisis,

StateDepartment

Western, Arab states pledge $2.4 billion in Syria aid
Reuters

‘US, Turkey, Israel, KSA behind Syria chemical attacks’

PressTV

Not too mention Turkey's leaked video about the govt organizing a false Flag event in Syria that was released in March 2014. This Western backed war can no longer be proclaimed as a civil with some many hands in the cookie jar.

S & F
As a Canadian who lost his brother in the Afghan war which we just pulled our troops out of, Harper and the CONservative govt should be executive for even thinking about going into Syria today.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

openyourmind1262

Hey, they may be just upest that they only have ONE team from Canada in the Stanley Cup Playoffs this year and looking to muss somebody up for it. For crying out loud...Canada would have a problem invading North Dakota.

Still miffed about the olympics eh?

It's ok. All the best players on American NHL teams are Canadian anyways

As for North Dakota, I think we could actually pull that off. It's close and we're familiar with the climate. In fact it seems like North Dakota might even welcome us as liberators. Maybe we should consider annexing it?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Its like Star wars episode two Canada been secretly building a clone army and secret weapons stockpiles!

More likely it like what happens here in the US with the cops. One cop grabs somebody who wasn't doing anything and then screams "Stop resisting!" Then he call in backup to pulverize the hapless person. In this case Canada calls in their good buddy the US.

Gives the US (semi)plausible "deny-ability."

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

DeadSeraph
As for North Dakota, I think we could actually pull that off.

I bet if Canada agreed to take Justin Bieber back and not let him loose again ... we'd give it to ya'.
Here's his latest picture ... just so that you all can be sure to get the right guy ...

edit on 4/15/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm wondering if this is like the leaked plans for the US invasion of Iran that started circulating before the end of Bush's last term. I remember the hot topic was whether or not Bush was going to invade Iran and use it as an excuse to postpone the elections so he didn't have to leave power.

My thoughts were that is was just that - contingency plan. The US has them for likely every scenario out there, including alien invasion. They probably have one for invading Lesotho and Lichtenstein, too.

So, is this similar? Did someone leak this contingency to stir up the pot in Canada? Because I'll bet Canada also has their own contingency scenarios. They'd be a pretty poor sovereign state if they didn't.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

north dakota is full of Buttineaus
you put the words free and beer in the same sentence on the propaganda leaflets
and play some good ol foots stompin country music out of the speakers on the traveling propaganda vans...
and I can tell you how they will vote in the reeferendum

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

ketsuko
Seems clear. When WWIII starts, I know whose fault it clearly is.

Blame Canada!

(I was tired of always blaming the U.S. for everything anyway.)

You beat me to it! Was just looking for the vid to post. LOL

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I think you hit the nail on the head here. If this is true, it's likely just a leaked contingency plan, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were just a game of politics. The liberal party is in a sad state up here, and where they formerly held a majority of seats in parliament over a decade ago, the were almost wiped out in the last federal election. The current leader of their party (justin trudeau) is a clown, and constantly embarrassing himself, so I wouldn't be surprised if this were some sort of political leak to try and take focus off the liberal fiasco in ottawa and put pressure on Harper and the conservatives.

I really doubt Canada has drawn up actual invasion plans which it intended to follow up on.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join