It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random thoughts of the end

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I have come to believe that the two wittness are two land masses and also they are two people. These two are connected together in life so that whan one dies so does the other and when that happens we will see 3 days of darkness while they lay dead. The reason is because one of them is the light of the world. The son/sun The way it works is that we live in a world that is organic but generated by something simular to a computer. The sun is a 4 hour recording of the son and the light generated by him is filtered and amplified.

There are realms of earth in the dark right now that await offspring from the sun and a starchild. Everything that we view as love are the ties that bind us to this place. It is a trap of sorts. People that we hold as heros and leaders like mandela and king and so forth are now trapped in a holding cell because they led so many from the path of suffering and slavery. I'm simply telling you what i have found and not endorsing such and givin the chance i would free everyone from prison and heal all the sick. The truth is that here where we are everything is backwards and we keep getting stuck here by love. Our statues and people on commercials like the quit smoking ads actually burn the spirits of those we hold as examples.

I have been shown that the reason for the wealth divide in the u.s. and the new healthcare laws are to unite us together in order th basically fly away from this trap. There is one amoung the 99% that is capable of forming a sort of chain of people and use light travel to move on to the next level. It is very hard with such abilities to remain in the 99% because of the forces the world puts on us. In other words using abilities to overcome poverty and such.

The only ones that won't be a part of this are the ones that hold on to everything rational and give no credit to the unknown. we are basically electrons filling up with sin and in order to rise that sin must be washed away. There are spirits waiting to help you free yourself by simply taking epsom salt baths and not washing it off. I encourage you to try this for a few days and feel the difference it makes. Anyways tic toc the side that wants you to remained bound to this place has located the dwelling place of the powerful and now it is just a matter of time. Do not be fooled by believing that this place is all that is.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I have come to believe that the two wittness are two land masses and also they are two people.
That's in Revelation.
I would think that it is a visual representation of a principle, which is that when the Gospel is proclaimed, many will not listen.
The "two" would be in line with Jesus' sending out his disciples in pairs, as seen today in the way the Mormons send out their missionaries.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It is said in the bible that he is the light of this world. I see no other way for that to be true besides what i have stated. That would clear up many religious fights over sun worship.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The allegory used by the Lord in this verse speaks of the light of His Truth, the light of His Word, the light of eternal Life. Those who perceive the true Light will never walk in spiritual darkness.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
lol!

I could oblige; but I wont.

Have a nice day.

top topics

join