It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Irked by Diplomat's Tacit Nazi Remark

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Davian

I think you are very right on that point as I think it plays a part in how Jewish values and actions are perceived by non-Jews.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Very anti-semitic remarks. Interesting. But Israel IS once more within its own ancient national borders, whether the world likes it or not, and doing its best to keep alive from the frothing at the mouth terrorist nations surrounding her. Israel is NOT suppressing the Philistines right to live. Untold BILLIONS of dollars were tossed in French accounts by Arafat, and are being hoarded and withheld, from the beneficial aid for which it was intended. And the PA still insists on receiving 125 Million Dollars a month from the U.S. Where is the United Nations outcry over this travesty and crime against the Palestinian peoples??? Hmmm... all I hear are the crickets chirping.

Instead of being used for good, it has been used for the purchase of rocket launchers, machine guns, etc. I don't always agree with Israel's ideologies, but they are the one true democratic voice of reason in the Middle East... and they are also a people who have the very same right to live as the Philistines do.

We are ALL the creation of G-d, and are made in HIS image. It is up to us to decide whether we shall be full of love for our fellow man, or full of hatred, strife, envy and grief. And after being weighed in the balances at the Great White Throne Judgment, it WILL be these very issues that determine where in ETERNITY our souls shall abide. I choose love. Murderers do NOT live in Heaven.

<< 1  2   >>

join