It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Irked by Diplomat's Tacit Nazi Remark

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Yusomad

Anglojew

Untrue. Israel has never had the USA fight it's wars unlike, the Arabs and Muslims, eg USA's liberation of Kuwait and NATO's bombing of Serbia to create Kosovo.

Advice would be to get a lesson in history, altho you are not going to like it judging by your avatar name.
Also, zionists are not the chosen ones, israel is not a "real" state, just a wart in near middle east created by the western bankers so they can put the zionist scum somewhere away from them.

Define "zionist scum" because by implication and your conflation of my username with Zionist I assume you mean "Jews"?

Also, readers will take note you can't prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

andy1972
Israel wouldn't think twice about attacking America if it had to.

Indeed, good sir.

And if it happens again,

*Both nations officially attributed the attack by Israel as being due to mistaken identification.

And what will it be, even then as it is now?

officially attributed

In other words, complete and utter bull#.
edit on 15-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anglojew

There are a lot of fools who believe Zionism and Judaism are the same thing. I don't understand why, they're complete and polar opposites. I come from a Jewish family and learned a lot about why Zionism is much like Nazism (personally I'm acrostic, but it doesn't change the fact that Zionism=/=Judaism should be common knowledge
)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Anglojew

buster2010

Israel's U.N. ambassador on Monday denounced a U.N. agency head for tacitly comparing the Jewish state to Nazi Germany and has demanded her suspension. Israeli Ambassador Ron Prosor castigated Rima Khalaf, the head of the Arab-oriented Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia, and called on the Secretary-General to suspend her. In a speech in late February, Khalaf referred to "Israel's adamancy that it is a Jewish State, which violates the rights of both the Muslim and Christian indigenous populations and revives the concept of state ethnic and religious purity, which caused egregious human suffering during the 20th century."

Isn't that nice speak truth and people will call for your suspension. The diplomat does speak the truth when saying that Israel is violating resolutions with it's occupation of Palestine, Syria's Golan Heights and Lebanese territories. Also Israel's nuclear program is not subject to international monitoring Israel never signed the NPT so they are not subject to inspections. But in all fairness North Korea never signed the NPT either but has had inspections. Israel's diplomat needs to learn that pointing out how Israel is breaking the law is in no way prejudice.

Israel withdrew from Lebanon. At least be truthful.

The border with the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights is disputed by Lebanon in a small area called Shebaa Farms. A little research never hurts.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Anglojew

andy1972

Davian
reply to post by gladtobehere

The Israeli military junta government regime is a threat to the Middle-East and the world as a whole.

Israel is using the US to fight it's proxy wars. Israel wouldn't think twice about attacking America if it had to. At the moment shes leading America up a very dangerous path from which there is no return.

Untrue. Israel has never had the USA fight it's wars unlike, the Arabs and Muslims, eg USA's liberation of Kuwait and NATO's bombing of Serbia to create Kosovo.

There are two reasons why America went into Iraq.
1. Saddam wanted to sell his oil in Euros instead of dollars.
2. Israel claimed Iraq was a threat and was making WMD's. Benny later admitted they misled America.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I reckon the sooner they give the land that Israel occupies back to the rightful owners, the Palestinians and kick the Zionists out the sooner the ME can start seeing a true peace.

They seem to do nothing but inflame the situation over there.

There are some true evil in the world today, and Israel stinks of it, they are obviously just using the US/UK and its allies to further their own warped agenda, there is no real friendship there, when they don't get their own way they just kick up a stink.

(post by RocksFromSpace removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

& the Gaza Strip!!!
That helped

Peace Anglo!!!

As for the OP topic...
Sorry to say this but this is over the top from both...
Israel is nothing like Nazi Germany & until Millions of Palestinians are gassed to death and slaughtered with ammunition in killing fields I'll never appreciate the comparison!!!

Gaza Strip is in Hamas control... & they suck as a protector of people & Governing body!!!

Israel stepped out so Palestinians would see the damage that Hamas will cause, & it's worked like a charm!!!

It's why the PLA wanted the Peace talks & Hamas didn't!!!

IDF are heavy handed, & over the top a percentage of the time...
That needs to be addressed...
Everything else is down to both sides finding a Peaceful solution!!!

That said, expect failed talks and an Intifada in mid May...

Peace Everybody!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
call em as you see em
personally i think it is sick that Isreal puts anybody in camps
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-4-2014 by poeticgorilla because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2014 by poeticgorilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by poeticgorilla

Syria & Lebanon have Palestinians in Camps as well!!!
& they're worse than Israel's!!!

Two wrongs don't make a right... But let's share the full story of those surrounding Palestine!!!

Peace Poetic!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Anglojew
reply to post by andy1972

Thanks for the welcome.

Don't believe everything you read.

rense.com...

just as well it might make your hair fall out

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Shiloh7

I like your comment "Israel withdrew from Lebanon" - It was an act of war going into Lebanon in the first place.

You, my friend, are a geo-political genius of the highest order.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

woogleuk
I reckon the sooner they give the land that Israel occupies back to the rightful owners, the Palestinians and kick the Zionists out the sooner the ME can start seeing a true peace.

They seem to do nothing but inflame the situation over there.

There are some true evil in the world today, and Israel stinks of it, they are obviously just using the US/UK and its allies to further their own warped agenda, there is no real friendship there, when they don't get their own way they just kick up a stink.

Israel and Palestinians are closely related people. Judea is Judean by definition as Jews are indigenous to Judea.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

buster2010

Anglojew

andy1972

Davian
reply to post by gladtobehere

The Israeli military junta government regime is a threat to the Middle-East and the world as a whole.

Israel is using the US to fight it's proxy wars. Israel wouldn't think twice about attacking America if it had to. At the moment shes leading America up a very dangerous path from which there is no return.

There are two reasons why America went into Iraq.
1. Saddam wanted to sell his oil in Euros instead of dollars.
2. Israel claimed Iraq was a threat and was making WMD's. Benny later admitted they misled America.

The Euro was introduced in 1995.

Saddam invaded Kuwait in 1990.

A historian you're not.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

buster2010

Anglojew

buster2010

Israel's U.N. ambassador on Monday denounced a U.N. agency head for tacitly comparing the Jewish state to Nazi Germany and has demanded her suspension. Israeli Ambassador Ron Prosor castigated Rima Khalaf, the head of the Arab-oriented Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia, and called on the Secretary-General to suspend her. In a speech in late February, Khalaf referred to "Israel's adamancy that it is a Jewish State, which violates the rights of both the Muslim and Christian indigenous populations and revives the concept of state ethnic and religious purity, which caused egregious human suffering during the 20th century."

Isn't that nice speak truth and people will call for your suspension. The diplomat does speak the truth when saying that Israel is violating resolutions with it's occupation of Palestine, Syria's Golan Heights and Lebanese territories. Also Israel's nuclear program is not subject to international monitoring Israel never signed the NPT so they are not subject to inspections. But in all fairness North Korea never signed the NPT either but has had inspections. Israel's diplomat needs to learn that pointing out how Israel is breaking the law is in no way prejudice.

Israel withdrew from Lebanon. At least be truthful.

The border with the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights is disputed by Lebanon in a small area called Shebaa Farms. A little research never hurts.

Not according to the UN
en.wikipedia.org...

Norman Finklestein is right about many of a Israel's critics. They use international law when it suits them to bash Israel with but oppose international law when it agrees with Israel's position.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Anglojew

I dont need to prove you wrong, you are doing a stirling job yourself there...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Yusomad

Anglojew

I dont need to prove you wrong, you are doing a stirling job yourself there...

Spoken by someone who can't prove me wrong.

You can't even back up you opinion with facts or statistics.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
So, Israel, through the Jewish 'think tank' the Council On Foreign Realations, not to mention A.I.P.A.C, doesn't exercise ANY political pressure on America by paying lobbyists to push through policies that benefit Israel??

Jewish American leadera raps AIPAC on lobbying for more Iran sanctions

AIPAC dirty tricks

NJDC cheif raps AIPAC over Iran lobbying

So you still going to tell me that Israel do nothing by proxy....The coin has two sides...
edit on AM3Wed20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Lets talk about 'poor, down trodden little Israel' who never does anything wrong...
Johnathon Pollard, the only man to recieve a life sentence for SPYING for Israel on the USA..

But, arn't the USA and Israel the best of friends?

A brief history of Israeli spying in the US

Israel sees America as the means to an end. Israal will use the USA until it has no further need for it, but by then it will be too late.

Thats why it spies on them, it doesn't see the USA as an ally so it can't be fully trusted.
edit on AM3Wed20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join