It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird black ring appears in the sky over England

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

updated vid.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

nerbot

SummerLightning
It's definitely smoke, not insects... and I've lost count of the number of times 'experts' and the media have been 'stumped' or 'baffled' by this phenomenon.

Seeing as I have seen this phenomena about half a dozen times does that not qualify my opinion as an good eyewitness?

I used to pass a very large water treatment plant next to the river thames just west of London every day, sometimes stuck in traffic bumper to bumper. Occasionaly, the rings could be seen hovering above the trees especially in hot weather and I would observe them for ages. I've also seen them at other locations, usually near water treatment (sewage) facilities.

Swarming, dispersing, gathering, moving location.

If you know it's "definately smoke" and NOT insects then please explain what I saw so many times that needed no consideration on my part beyond a few seconds that looked exactly as what's in the O.P.

Go on.....deny my ignorance with facts please.
edit on 14/4/2014 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

I think we've seen enough to realize it could be insects OR smoke. But you sounded just as sure of yourself in your first post as the person who's comment you are taking issue with. As it turns out it was from fireworks so you were wrong anyway but my point is you were both wrong to speak in absolutes when there is no way either of you could've known atto the time you posted.

Remember, only a Sith speaks in absolutes. Because a Sith has no regard for truth so it doesn't matter to them if they lie or unintentionally mislead. A person who values highly the truth of all matters realizes there is always a chance they could be mistaken about something, especially something from which they themselves are so far removed (i.e., they were not there to see it with their own eyes, and/or it was not sampled and tested under laboratory conditions by a trusted source, etc etc.).

Nobody in their right mind looks at a mere photo with a description given by the photographer and immediately assumes they know what's happening in said photo.

The wording and language of an honest truth seeker would look something like this "From my experience it looks an awful lot like a swarm of insects." To be even more prudent you might add "but I could be wrong" to the end of it.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Looks exactly like what we saw in those infamous photos from Rex Heflin

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Does anyone have or can find a single insect ring? I must be googling it wrong.. Toroidal insect ring/ insect ring swarm/swarm ring/ ?

I did find insect rings, but it was jewelery..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join