It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Invite....eat your heart out suckas!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Aleister

G0v0D47

Aleister
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Thanks! I'll buy this illuminati hat to go along with the ape costume, and will be waiting with bells on (what kind of bells, only the illuminati will know)....

Try dressing like a black KKK member, youll fit right in.

Ah, you talk like you were just born yesterday. Wait....you were! Welcome to ATS, and enjoy your adventures here.

And for the posters who question if the OP is serious, have your sarcasm/satire meter checked for a short...a short pull on the leg!

Thank you I Will!

Far as the post goes, i was relating the i-hat picture and his comment to the Bohemian Grove crew. Also your right about the OP lol though i question his authenticity as being a person of questionable character since most govt shills happen to be mentally impaired robots that take money to drive people insane.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

What kind of ring>?

lmao! Square, chunky, Real 24K Gold, real ruby square fills top, a gold compass inlay but a horizontal capital I ( diff font than this) instead of a ruler, a diamond in 1 corner, their Birthstones in 1 corner, a platinum star in one corner and a lower case r in the last corner, I never did get to read the inscription that I can recall, my late Dad was going to give me his not that long ago, but my late Mom wouldn't let him telling him to wait....... As far as I know, all the men on both sides of the family are buried with them and a special after salute is given by what I suppose ppl would call men AND a few women in black, I was the only family member that attended but don't know if the other family members got invitations or not..... I only know there was no, " Life's Celebration Gathering." As there were for my late Mom & the late Aunts. But they had a Salute like war Veterans & Police Veterans & as far as I know, my late Dad or the rest had been neither, except for 1 Uncle who passed just before my Mom....Besides the Legion Salute......

But all the emails, P.O.B letters, calls & texts? I'm with whomever said Nigerians and the same thought crossed my mind about, OutlookText as that IS the 1 difference between mine and Vasa Croe's email lmfaoshfofifog! lmao

This is just too funny yeah? hahahaha!
edit on th302014Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:34:12 -05000414th30pmMon, 14 Apr 2014 17:34:12 -0500 by StormyStars because: I needed to clarify

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

why isn't this in the trash bin? terrible thread, this website has gone downhill FAST. terrible terrible terrible (cant call it #ty without having my knuckles smacked by these gov natsis who own this website)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkYouSpeak

Careful there, you are speaking in the presence of Illuminati! He can have you offed with a single head nod in your direction!

Vasa, psst.... *waves is Vasa's direction* ... you think you can get me in? I'll go grab a check and wait with my banking info in hand.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

why isn't this in the trash bin? terrible thread, this website has gone downhill FAST. terrible terrible terrible (cant call it #ty without having my knuckles smacked by these gov natsis who own this website)

lmao!
I believe Vasa Croe OP, is attempting to mete out real Illuminati & or other lol!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

StormyStars

lmao!
I believe Vasa Croe OP, is attempting to mete out real Illuminati & or other lol!

The trash bin comment with the comeback just made this threat a goofy discussion(ayuck)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Doodle19815

Careful there, you are speaking in the presence of Illuminati! He can have you offed with a single head nod in your direction!

Vasa, psst.... *waves is Vasa's direction* ... you think you can get me in? I'll go grab a check and wait with my banking info in hand.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Let me help you with that. Only put in the remaining after the = sign and remove the feature part. Like this pibETXbM5Qo

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

need one of you for all my threads XD

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

Doodle19815

Does he know he is right about that? Just no who lmao!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

StormyStars
reply to post by G0v0D47

Doodle19815

How many of you are acutally familiar with the Illuminati outside of media? LOL this post went from joking #ed up to totally nutty thinking the monitors even care about a troll rant by shill. Hats off Stormy

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

StormyStars
reply to post by G0v0D47

How many of you are acutally familiar with the Illuminati outside of media? LOL this post went from joking #ed up to totally nutty thinking the monitors even care about a troll rant by shill. Hats off Stormy

Jee Hope that's a compliment lol!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

CallYourBluff
That does mean you have to start sacrificing children. Are you ok with that?
edit on 14-4-2014 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

Guess it really depends. As long as it is not my own kids I think I can be cool with it. Hopefully it isn't like 5 kids at a time or something though as that may be a bit hard to stomach....1-3 at a time should be ok. Guessing they will be mostly children of nobodies so they wouldn't be missed anyway really....right?

Man...I can't wait to get to know what the inner workings of this amazing society are going to be like. Shaking with excitement and anticipation....

Hmmm, you know you'll be mingling with Jimmy Savills mates right? Anyway, play your cards right and you could become the next Pope.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
OMG...so sorry. I was so caught up in the Illuminati whirlwind the last couple days I forgot all about ATS. I guess it's true....when you are in with them you don't really need anything else.

I have, however, come to the realization that I need to pass on my membership to this elite group.

After being asked to do unspeakable things to small animals and having to force a smile while watching "little people" perform acts of, shall we say a "lewd and lascivious" nature on eachother, I realize this life is not for me.

I am happy to say I have now had an epiphany and have renounced my government shill job and will be living for the moment in a manner more suited to my core, inner conspiracist.

I appreciate all of your well wishes and am more than happy to pass along any contact info or information in general in regards to my short but very exciting "elbow rub" with TPTB.

Yours truly and forever....Vasa.

P.S. I may still shill every now and then if that is ok with everyone on here......the money is good and sometimes it is just really fun to do.
edit on 4/15/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Shhh'

We are in the presence of greatness...

Bows and walks backwards out of the thread.
Steps on your cat's tail....

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

StormyStars
reply to post by G0v0D47

StormyStars
reply to post by G0v0D47

Jee Hope that's a compliment lol!

LMAO Yes it was madamoselle

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Your mistake was that you posted this online. There are many tests on people and you don't even pass the first gate. We are going to admit you to a outer-circle website for commoners.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join