It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bundy Boondoggle - Nevada standoff: Yes, it’s solar-industry cronies (but NOT the Chinese)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There's some more evidence that connects Harry Reid to at least 2 judges in the 9th Circuit Court that were directly involved in two cases from 2013 involving the orders against Bundy.

The July 2013 case order found in favor of the BLM was signed by U.S. District Judge Lloyd D. George

Judge George has obvious ties to Harry Reid.

Then, we have U.S. District Judge Larry R. Hicks, who signed the October 2013 order against Bundy

Judge Hicks also has obvious ties to Harry Reid.

Specifically obvious is a case where a man was convicted of illegally bundling campaign money for Harry Reid and was sentenced by Judge Hicks who blatantly ignored sentencing guidelines.

Hicks said he was deviating from the sentencing guidelines that suggested a minimum of 41 months in prison partly because of Whittemore’s history of extraordinary charitable giving — an estimated $12 million over the past 20 years, much of it to promote medical research, athletics and education at the University of Nevada, Reno. But the judge the crimes were too serious to justify probation without prison time.

Developer Gets 2 Years In Nev. Campaign Cash Case

Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Here is an interesting story from today:

thehill.com...

Senator urges hearing on Bundy Ranch dispute
April 18, 2014, 06:11 pm

Sen. Dean Heller (R-Nev.) on Friday called for a Senate
hearing into the dispute between Nevada rancher Cliven
Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over
cattle grazing.

(snip)
[que the Democrat dog whistle]

Reid blasted the supporters for showing up with assault
weapons and boasting about putting children in the front
of the pack.

Oh the dreaded 'assault weapon'! Seriously? I hope people that have a head on their shoulders and can think for themselves can see through these lies. Assault weapons? Domestic terrorists? Are you kidding me?! To liken people that have families that actually settled the west, were there before Nevada became a state, and to call them 'domestic terrorists' is borderline insane, disgusting, and repugnant.

He said he wants to know who gave that order.

Me too! And about a million other people!

"I want to talk about the fact that they have this kind of
authority and the ability to bully and come in with 200
armed men into a situation like this," he said. "I would like
to have hearings. I would like to find out who is
accountable for this.”

[que the water carriers that will tell us how insane and utterly stupid this Senator from Nevada is, because he is a Republican]

edit on 18-4-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Why are they so concerned with 'solar' (electricity?). I thought the major problem within the area was 'water reclaimation', Las Vegas is draining Lake Mead to the point there will be no water OR electricity available to them OR THE ENTIRE STATE OF CALIFORNIA in 10 years predicted; why, only 7 more foot of drop in the Lakes water table will expose the hydro/electrical turbines; (once Lake Meads water table drops , Hoover Dams turbines will be high and dry above the waterline). OH the reason for the solar panels; that still doesnt solve the problem of WATER. That other town? 225 miles away to the east- Vegas officials are thinking of running a pipeline to it (savior town) in order TO DRAIN ITS water reserves. That town will never let this happen (big fight brewing already); I think the planning of the greedy growth of Vegas was not looked at and its too late now in concidering what natural resourses exist; hindsight/foresight reasonable/available in future times in the first place. They may be trucking in reclaimation water from Portland Or reservoirs (those 100s of millions of gallons of drinkable water) that were drained because some passerby recalcitrant pee'd into it) and Portland can charge for it instead of putting it into the city sewer system. Heck, Walmart or Pepsi should have bought the contaminated reservoir water and turned it (penny for 5 gallons) into their specialty drinks (they have to get the water somewhere).

edit on 19-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
reply to post by daskakik

And the simple fact that they even mention cattle as a threat indicates they see Bundy's cows as trouble.

You conviniently forgot to add the word "tresspassing". Which wouldn't be the case if this redneck just paid what he owes.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Well the renewable energy projects are not just in Nevada.

There's several States that are favored in the Federal program underway.

Nevada obviously is getting a lot of the business because of the Democrat political influences.

And to be fair, the solar energy projects there are actually working in some cases.

And you are 100% right about the Lake Meade water problem.

The Vegas metro (3 cities) has bloated to nearly 2 million population in only a few years.

Then add all the visitors to the hotel usage.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsykoOps

reply to post by daskakik

And the simple fact that they even mention cattle as a threat indicates they see Bundy's cows as trouble.

You conviniently forgot to add the word "tresspassing". Which wouldn't be the case if this redneck just paid what he owes.

Yes, we've been through all that.

The issue is at a different level.

The BLM cancelled the grazing permits years ago.

They had little concern until recently when the Dry Lake solar project set aside the BLM land for conservation.

The BLM cited the cattle as a major problem that interfered with the environmental mitigation and used the acknowledged court orders as justification.

There are lingering issues. The whole thing is a boondoggle on both sides.

It will probably go to court again.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Here is an interesting piece written by a Nevada State Assemblywoman from the district in question.

Apparently She has been at the Bundy place and she has some details.

(April 18th)

I’m headed back to the Bundy’s today at 1:00pm. I hope you’ll meet me up there. Take I-15 North towards Mesquite, get off at exit 112, and I’ll be on the left-hand side of the road, about 2.5 miles down. Give yourself about an hour and a half for traffic.

This isn’t my normal, nice, politically correct email, so hang on to your seats. I can tell you that after everything I’ve seen, this roundup was not about grazing fees.

First and foremost, like all Nevadans, I love my country and support my government. I proudly support Nevada being home to military installations needed to defend our nation, the federal government test site to develop the equipment necessary for that defense, and any of the other federal lands and facilities needed to conduct the true business of our federal government. That said, I struggle to see the compelling federal issue of where cows eat.

kinda long story but worth reading.
Assemblywoman Fiore: The Truth About the Bundy’s Vs. BLM

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Well the renewable energy projects are not just in Nevada.

There's several States that are favored in the Federal program underway.

Nevada obviously is getting a lot of the business because of the Democrat political influences.

And to be fair, the solar energy projects there are actually working in some cases.

And you are 100% right about the Lake Meade water problem.

The Vegas metro (3 cities) has bloated to nearly 2 million population in only a few years.

Then add all the visitors to the hotel usage.

Electricity is the least of their concerns; solar panels et al. Water should be their major concern, how to truck it where to harvest it or reclaim it. They are far too late even in hindsight as to where this future resourse will come from. Lack of water is going to be the downfall of LasVegas, NO NATURAL AQUIFER exists below the city; what were the Mobster founders thinking?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I agree.

The old mobsters however were not in power when the LV boom went hog wild in the 90's.

By then, the big corporate interests were buying in.

The locals (Harry Reid involved) made many mistakes.

Too much too fast.

I know.

I lived there for more than 20 years during the boom.

Water is the biggest problem right now and getting worse.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Here's a story by the CBS TV station in Las Vegas.

They acknowledge the Bundy/BLM connections in the BLM report from last month....

LAS VEGAS -- Supporters of Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy say the Bureau of Land Management may have impounded his cattle because of recommendations the agency made last month to preserve Gold Butte land Bundy has used without paying federal grazing fees.

The recommendations were included in a March 14 report -- just weeks before the roundup -- that addressed the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone northeast of Las Vegas. ...............

Gold Butte, which covers roughly 350,000 acres south of Interstate 15 near the Arizona border, was initially designated as an area of critical environmental concern (ACEC) by the BLM in 1998 as part of a land management plan for the Las Vegas area.

Connection drawn between cattle roundup and BLM report

Knida like what the OP is suggesting?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here's a Federal Registry entry by the Dept of Interior from March 27, 2014.

It seems to outline the framework of the "Impound" areas.

The wording has some conflicts and is full of mumbo jumbo.

But they do cite the "Authority".

17178 Federal Register/ Vol. 79, No. 59 / Thursday, March 27, 2014 / Notices

This guy Bundy sure did make good use of the old "two can play at this game" tactic often used by the authorities.

He might have actually waged a successful psychological campaign against the BLM !!!

Lots of talk and he really never did "interfere" with the roundup.

Brilliant strategy indeed.

And the topper is he got the cattle released back to his possession (minus the killed ones that is).

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here is a map of 4 separate pieces of property owned by Reid Bunkerville LLC. I had to download something called Microsoft Silverlight to view these maps. I outlined the 4 properties with a white and pink line. At the bottom of the map is where the Bundy Ranch is located. I also noticed that the use listed for 3 of the 4 properties is "510 - Livestock". I'll try to post some links, but I don't know If they'll work unless you have the Microsoft Silverlight download. I do have screen captures showing the separate pieces of property.

The link below is for the Clark County, Nevada property search GIZMO that requires Microsoft Silverlight.
gisgate.co.clark.nv.us...

EDIT:
Image above I mistakenly labeled the Bundy Ranch just south of the Reid Bunkerville LLC property. That's incorrect, that property is the Cedar Development Corp. and another is the Roger Bunker property. Cedar Development Corp. May be tied in with the Reid scum.

edit on 22-4-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here are the 4 separate properties.

The last property and the biggest at +53 acres, looks like a gerry mandered political district. It looks like it is to surround and cut off another property owner from accessing other land.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm not sure what this is about. Looks like they're trying to avoid paying property taxes possibly.

edit on 22-4-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Pretty good work there !!!

Looks likes somethings up.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Here is 2 pieces of property that's owned by Bundy. Each is 80 acres right on the Virgin River. In the box at the lower left corner is gps coordinates. X = North and Y = West. You'll have to experiment on where to put the decimal point. Shouldn't be too hard with some trial and error. There is a horse farm southeast of the Bundy property called Meadowland Farm LLC that looks like something the government might build (320 acres).

So is all that Bundy owns 160 acres? I imagined he owned more than that.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
Here is 2 pieces of property that's owned by Bundy. Each is 80 acres right on the Virgin River. In the box at the lower left corner is gps coordinates. X = North and Y = West. You'll have to experiment on where to put the decimal point. Shouldn't be too hard with some trial and error. There is a horse farm southeast of the Bundy property called Meadowland Farm LLC that looks like something the government might build (320 acres). So is all that Bundy owns 160 acres? I imagined he owned more than that.

He pays property taxes on 160 acres. He has a land lease with BLM to graze cattle on State/BLM land. If no one was paying attention to this contract (here in Arizona it costs you ONE DOLLAR PER YEAR PER HEAD OF CATTLE) to graze on state/BLM land. Who cares; to even document this pittance; collection wise takes more money to account it than its worth. Ranchers here have been doing this for years without documenting their herds (its like the working man head tax in Chicago all businesses pay for each employee hired per year), except here, no one can keep track of the cattle; they dont wear obvious ear tags (as those cattle are dogfood stock) and its all very sketchy; business as usual until someone gets an idea about a wind or solar farm wherein the geographic situation suits/meets a particular demand. Get rid of the squatter rancher family that has been doing the same thing apparently without breaking any laws for 120 years; and relocate the endangered turtles? to California to live with the elusive endangered jumping kangaroo rat fallacy (who remembers this manuvoer to remove legitimate Japanese farmers from their own land).

edit on 23-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Thanks....this will give me plenty of reading material

S&F

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well here's Judge Jeanine explaining "Environmental Mitigation" and the BLM/Harry Reid CONnections....

She exposes some more BLM BeeEss too.

Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement - Dirty Harry (Harry Reid) & BLM Land Grab

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Can't watch vid now but found a narration of it....the gist of it per say

In a nutshell Reid and his family are engaged in enriching themselves over the land and is why the standoff was called off. Prying eyes were getting too close to Dirty Harry’s interests, safety was not at issue and it never was.

The Bundy standoff was never about the man but the continuing abuse of power, use of excessive force and overreach by this corrupt govt. It is also about the true intentions of the corrupt in DC and their land grabs for profit

Pirro’s dismantling of Reid shows one side which is corrupt politicians, like Reid, looking to enrich themselves but the govt is grabbing this land to use it as an asset.

Why? The US is $17T++ in debt, we don’t have the money to pay off any of our creditors like China should they ever call in that debt!
The US however is RICH with natural resources that the feds could use to payoff that debt should the day ever come by directly handing it over or auctioning it off.

Don’t say it can’t happen, China has influenced Ecuador do to just that over the $7B they owe… the US is on the hook for $1.3TRILLION with China!!

Hee, hee....maybe others will take notice and pursue some more

Reid will probably get out of this, but maybe it will hurt his re-election come 2016

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join