It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of "US Citizen" Mercenary Caught By Protestors in Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
rutube.ru...

Video appears to show an armor-wearing combatant trapped and then trounced on by protestors, in the dark, in a building of some kind, using flashlights. They are obviously pissed at him. A translation of what they were saying I saw yields too many bad words to print here, but when questioned, the dude says "I am a US citizen," and you can clearly hear that on the video. The translation also said the protestors commented "This ******* ***** was the one shooting!"

Now granted, this could be a propaganda piece, designed to show American involvement in inciting civil strife in Ukraine- which America has been repeatedly accused of. And which frankly, I don't really doubt, considering the ways our illustrious powers have done in the past. I mean look at the propaganda piece the CIA did on Bin Laden. Remember that stupid video? So maybe the Russians are simply playing the same game.

Or it could be real- and there really ARE American mercenaries inciting civil war in Ukraine. Posted in Skunk Works cause this is just too weird. But just hmmm...
edit on Sun Apr 13th 2014 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
TrueAmerican, mate I cannot believe you are just seeing this! This video is a few days old. There is a thread somewhere with almost a full translation of the Russian being spoken.

It is a lot of 'Dont kill him' as the captured guy says he 'is an american citizen.'

Truly very interesting indeed. Video seems legit IMO that guy is terrified for his life not acting.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I think we are in 1939 again but this time it is putin in place of hitler that will dash in to save the people caught up and persecuted behind enemy lines but somewhere a banker is rubbing his hands thinking all is well and going to plan

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
He speaks in Ukrainian...

It's now days old and not been reported with an American hostage on TV ?

I think we can throw this in the HOAX bin now
edit on 14-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

He is clearly american. He says so in English and clearly a US accent. I think this is legit.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

You think if this is legit it would be on the news? I honestly don't think even the US media would be that stupid.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

I'm not so sure. Germans fought for ideals. Remember 'communism'?

Also, I don't think Hitler was rich. Not like Putin. You can only drive, polish and maintain, so many cars, you know? Germany never looked tacky. It was beautiful. Sadly, I think he got into drugs. I don't think Germans would have fought and died for Hitler simply because he had the biggest mansion. Russians? That's different. I think they worship money, or something. They are still suffering from communism, in a tertiary way...

Putin's game is power for the sake of power. Remember, this groveling spy now holds $70 billion. He has a personal wealth of $70 billion. If all the Clinton's and Bush's wealth added to this, there would be blood in the streets. I don't think all the wealth of all American presidents combined comes close to Putin's theft from the people. Another 6 billion is missing under Hillary, though, so who knows?

But not in Russia. They think Putin's a hero, for stealing all that money, and staying on top. Now he's shopping for real estate, and he can afford to supply 'grass roots' demonstrations out of his own pocket, all day every day, until God stops his heart, simply to alter the zoning codes, in this case, cultural borders. Simply buy some tacky red white and blue striped clothing, and a bunch of flags, find some unemployed persons who cannot afford clothes to wear and display them, put them on buses, and use the media, while touting it as 'democracy', just like the big J does in Amerika.

I think it is quite difficult for a poor person, to find true wealth, spiritual wealth. You worry about money, and then you find yourself doing anything to have it, even if you have to turn off your mind. Finally, you have it, but once you get a taste for the big money, especially if all your life you were poor, then there is no room for anything else, not even love. It becomes God. It is God. That is why it is godless. How can thoughts of anything so idealistic as 'spirituality' possibly take root? This money God would choke the plant even more than watching TV. I can only imagine what his mistresses whisper to him, during intimacy....and do they watch "Games of Thrones", before, after, or during copulation?

When Russians occupy an American suburb, with neat small houses, the first thing they do is to grease a few palms, probably using blackmail to cut corners on construction costs, and then fashion up a huge monstrosity, sometimes saving a few rubles by using two houses, from two lots, often connected by a overground 'tunnel'. It's tacky, so gross. I should take some pictures. It must be seen to be believed. It's as if all they care about is showing off. Their hair styles look like Sopranos extra rejects too. Having small duplexes all around them makes their dick seem even bigger. I feel sorry for them, especially with this godless clown at the helm. He just doesn't get it. A lot of money can buy a lot of nothing. Putin is harming them, as a culture, badly.

# 227

edit on 14-4-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWhiteKnight

yip poor Putin only $70 billion to his name it makes Obama seem a beggar by comparison if i had that money i would be on a beach not worried about politics but i think the same old game of build it up to smash it down is going on again

different actors same rules and winners

you have to keep the rabble occupied

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Must be Canadian CANSOFCOM.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

greavsie1971

He is clearly american. He says so in English and clearly a US accent. I think this is legit.

I don't here an American accent or English would you like me to cut out the audio for you so we can all here?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

greavsie1971

You think if this is legit it would be on the news? I honestly don't think even the US media would be that stupid.

What about RT and the Russian propaganda machine

top topics

join