It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'This is our heaven': Colorado Couple Fights to Save Land From Eminent Domain...Another One?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

lol... proves my point doesn't though?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by jude11

I once heard, when a man gives his wife the upper hand even once... he will never ever get the upper hand back. Never...

Same goes for the FED.. they wont relinquish control of what we have now effectively given them control over. They have to be fired... and replaced with people that will go back to enforcing states rights and upholding the constitution, and get rid of all these unconstitutional laws.

We didn't loose the states... we lost the feds... so going back to state level wont change what we have right now... we have to change what we lost... take back control of what we lost control of...

that IS the FED

Every single person need fired. all at once. every single one.
edit on 13-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

i gave away any potential upper hand to my wife.
I like having a partner..

The FED absolutely will not acquiesce easily. The only force among them that can back them off while saving face is the judiciary. Without a judge telling them "No", it looks like the power of the people prevailed. The Whiskey Rebellion provided the precedence. Right from day 1, literally, the supremacy of the federal government must be maintained. While I may agree with Washington's reasoning....look where it got us.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Please add further comments to the existing thread here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Closed.

<< 1   >>

join