It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple shootings at Jewish Community Center in Overland Park, Kansas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by OatDelphi

Guess who is coming to Kansas City..

Westboro Baptist @WBCSays

@TimesofIsrael Thank God for shootings at Overland Park KS jewish centers! God didn't passover. Westboro to picket funerals.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

It would be nice if hotels in the area refused them a room.

edit on 13-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

you know, it's absolutely amazing....all this death, and violence, and madness, and the ONE group of people whom NOBODY would care about if they were all gunned down, get to continue on, offending, and hurting people...

unbelievable.

Carlin got it right; "The good die young....but pricks live FOREVER"

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

OpinionatedB

It would be nice if hotels in the area refused them a room.

Nah, then they would be out on the streets of KC 24/7.

It'd be nice if Fed Agents set up one of those "free-speech" zones at the edge of western Johnson County.

edit on 13-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: spelling grammar

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
My gods.......

just, can't get words out right now to express the sadness and disappointment I am feeling for this country right now..

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

I guess I just don't understand you people at all.
You're all members of this alternative to main stream
media site. Most of you know damn well the media lies
to us in brainwashing campaigns. Some of you have to know,
how a lot of members on this site, ( myself included ) have said
in advance, that the gun violence will only escalate in this country.
And you all definitely know the possible agenda behind it all.
Barrack O bomber has promised us this would be a year of action.
And yet not any sign that you doubt even what amounts to only
here say i.e. " and we heard him say hiel Hitler too ".
And you're shocked? As if the frequency itself isn't desensitizing?

Whatever!

edit on Rpm41314v082014u00 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I always wait and see what could really be involved with the said to be suspect. Considering who runs the country, and world, don't think they often sacrifice bad guys, so think alot of miscarriages of justice take place, and they can say anyone shouted anything they want. I'd like some proof, not the words of media, who are often dark occultists and do some terrible things themselves.

Maybe he's the one, maybe he's their patsy. I just don't write believing anything they do or say anymore. And wait....

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

vkey08
My gods.......

just, can't get words out right now to express the sadness and disappointment I am feeling for this country right now..

why disappointment?

why not confusion, or.....confusion?

something seriously weird is going on....doesn't it make you the slightest bit curious?

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Swills
reply to post by NthOther

This is clearly a hate crime, not a stupidy crime. You can fix stupid, but its hard to fix mentally ill.

Whats so sad is the rise of these mass killings. I wonder if the MSM is part to blame?

"Hate Crime" is one of the most ridiculous concepts I've ever ran across. I'm not sure I've ever heard of an actual "love crime". Pretty much ALL crime involves some degree of hate directed at someone. Classifying a crime as a "hate crime" doesn't make murder victims any deader, nor does it bring them back to life.

Why isn't cold blooded MURDER enough?

Either "stupid" OR "mentally ill" could have been cured post haste with a .50 cent bullet by dropping that jackass in his tracks. Fixed. permanently. Problem solved in his case.

edit on 2014/4/13 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
Here is a picture of the suspect as he is being hauled off in the back of the police car

www.kshb.com...

That was fast...

I wonder if this loser ever looked in the mirror and realized that he has the (stereotypical) Jewish look...horn-rimmed glasses and curved nose. Oy vey, the irony.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Swills

I'm sorry you don't buy it but clearly many people are legit mentally ill.

Being mentally ill shouldn't get a murderer any perks or special treatment beyond perhaps and extra turn of the noose in the hangman's knot.

"Sorry 'bout that guys - I'm just a nutcase" doesn't bring any victims back.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

nenothtu

Swills

This is clearly a hate crime, not a stupidy crime. You can fix stupid, but its hard to fix mentally ill.

Whats so sad is the rise of these mass killings. I wonder if the MSM is part to blame?

"Hate Crime" is one of the most ridiculous concepts I've ever ran across. I'm not sure I've ever heard of an actual "love crime". Pretty much ALL crime involves some degree of hate directed at someone. Classifying a crime as a "hate crime" doesn't make murder victims any deader, nor does it bring them back to life.

Either "stupid" OR "mentally ill" could have been cured post haste with a .50 cent bullet by dropping that jackass in his tracks. Fixed. permanently. Problem solved in his case.

agreed, mostly..

i think "hate crime" is a mostly valid term though, as it denotes a specific type of crime....namely, that of a crime based solely on ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, etc....i mean, if someone's out to kill as many people as possible, that's pretty hateful, but non-specific...when one is out to kill as many blacks, or as many jews, or as many "queers" as possible, and ignores other targets of opportunity, that's SPECIFICALLY hateful...so it denotes a crime that, while heinous, is made moreso by it's motivations..

but yeah, still, a bullet would have fixed the problem for good..can't agree with you more on that..

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

nenothtu

Swills

Agree hate crime is one of the most ridiculous concepts.I guess "love crime"should be "kill the husband who had a affair" etc.

So 3 dead only?Really bad marksmanship.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

nenothtu
Being mentally ill shouldn't get a murderer any perks or special treatment beyond perhaps and extra turn of the noose in the hangman's knot.

"Sorry 'bout that guys - I'm just a nutcase" doesn't bring any victims back.

true...kinda reminds me of the "black rage" defense.....ok, so you're angry, and black, that somehow absolves you of responsibility for shooting people on a subway car?

would "white rage" work similarly?

totally stupid....it's kinda like if the dog takes a crap on the carpet, or rips up your couch...you don't just let it go because "it's a dog, it's what they do"....no, they get a newspaper across the snout, and a firm "NO!"

edit on 13-4-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

I can't say that I care why some loser wakes up one day and decides to murder strangers. It's enough for me that they murder... strangers. That's quite enough for me to decide they ought to be solved permanently, and society protected from them. Unjustifiable homicide - A.K.A. "murder" is plenty enough to erase them to my mind. Calling it a "hate" crime is almost an attempt to provide some sort of justification - "hate" - for what is otherwise utterly senseless and unintelligible.

It seems to me to just be an attempt to add method to madness. Madness has no method, no rhyme or reason - that's why it's madness. That's why it's so dangerous to a society as a whole - there IS no rhyme, reason, or method to it, no means to avoid it. Calling it a "hate crime" is the same as saying "to avoid this, just change your life and be something they can't hate".

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Fox4 KC is reporting that neither of the male victims were of the Jewish faith.

No word on the womans id or beliefs.

So the guy may have not even hit the intended targets if this was a hate crime.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by candlestick

Yes, bad marksmanship indeed - especially for one using an "assault rifle" as I've seen already in one report. There are already folks jumping on the "ban evil black guns" bandwagon, but the lack of death ought to clue folks in to the fact that it's just a catch phrase in use.

Furthermore, I don't believe there have been any actual hits in the highway shootings beyond hitting the car - equivalent to hitting the "broad side of a barn".

Yup, bad marksmanship indeed. Thank God for piss-poor shots!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

There is a legal defense - the "heat of passion" defense - that is sometimes used to justify an otherwise unjustifiable killing. the gist of it is "Yer honor, I just got SO mad all of a sudden that I wasn't in my right mind, and my right mind had no control of me... so I did what I did". It's similar to the "temporary insanity" defense.

Calling it "black rage", "road rage", or any sort of rage just tries to systematize it, legitimize what is a recurring problem. People with recurring "rage" problems of any sort that get to the point of injuring strangers ought not to be out among the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

nenothtu

Furthermore, I don't believe there have been any actual hits in the highway shootings beyond hitting the car - equivalent to hitting the "broad side of a barn".

Actually there have been 3 highway-shooting injuries to date. Nothing fatal thank goodness, but drivers have been shot.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Daedalus

vkey08
My gods.......

why disappointment?

why not confusion, or.....confusion?

something seriously weird is going on....doesn't it make you the slightest bit curious?

No I'm not curious. My curiosity got me assigned to the worst darn assignment I could have ever been posted to, it's the LEA Equivalent of purgatory. I'm just sad that it's all come to this, instead of finally realizing that we should all live together and work together.

Sometimes questioning too much gets you in a cow patty load of trouble, I've learned to keep my questions on an incident like this to myself and people I can trust.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If these reports are true this is just pure craziness...

KC Jewish Center Shooter Identified: ‘White Nationalist’ Fraiser Glenn Cross, Jr. From Aurora, Missouri

BREAKING: KS Jewish Center Shooter ID’d: “WHITE NATIONALIST LEADER” Fraiser Glenn Cross, Jr. from Aurora, Missouri

Supposed website of shooter according to articles...
www.whty.org

Glenn Miller interview with Howard Stern

edit on 13-4-2014 by OatDelphi because: added content

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

nenothtu

I can't say that I care why some loser wakes up one day and decides to murder strangers. It's enough for me that they murder... strangers. That's quite enough for me to decide they ought to be solved permanently, and society protected from them. Unjustifiable homicide - A.K.A. "murder" is plenty enough to erase them to my mind. Calling it a "hate" crime is almost an attempt to provide some sort of justification - "hate" - for what is otherwise utterly senseless and unintelligible.

It seems to me to just be an attempt to add method to madness. Madness has no method, no rhyme or reason - that's why it's madness. That's why it's so dangerous to a society as a whole - there IS no rhyme, reason, or method to it, no means to avoid it. Calling it a "hate crime" is the same as saying "to avoid this, just change your life and be something they can't hate".

again, i agree mostly....

in this soft, fruity society we live in now, hardly anyone who should be canceled like a bad stamp, is anymore....so we need to categorize them, to determine how many consecutive life sentences they'll serve..this is another goddamn stupid concept..consecutive life sentences....but i digress...

so they need to categorize them....the only time really that "hate crimes" should have a different sentence, is in the case of offenses that DON'T result in death....such as beating someone because they vandalized your car, vs you beat someone because they're a jew.

i know, you probably think it's lame, but it makes a bit of sense to me..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join