It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Re-Occurring Lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
One night, I was enjoying my backyard pool with my sister. It was summer of 2008 at the time and it was also 2 AM. The pool light was on (I mention this because I think this played a role in my experience). Anyway, around 2:30 my sister and I decided to dry off and go inside for the night. I remember looking up in the sky and seeing a large bright light in the sky and I quickly pointed at the object and yelled for my sister. We both saw whatever it was and we ran inside for safety but it had disappeared by that time. The object was the size of a dime in the sky and the entire base of it was a large single light. That light turned off and was replaced by about 10 red and blue lights, much smaller in size. The main light was that ordinary yellowish color you see in most lights. The object also had incredible speed. It moved slowly around the seven-acre property that I lived on at the time before instantly jetting north (when it gained speed the main light switched to the red/blue lights). The reason I mentioned my pool light being on is because it was a circular pool and I think that the object might have taken it to be another of itself, maybe.

And last night, as I was walking down the road to go to my house, I saw this exact light. The strange thing is, it was over the road I used to live on (the first place I saw it). I focused on it for a good 5 minutes before the big light turned off and changed to the red and blue lights ( another big coincidence) and flew off into a major storm heading directly towards my area, I don't think the storm had any significance though.

Why am I seeing the same thing over the same place? It's too low to be a plane and too fast to be anything I know of. Much appreciated

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience!

Now, on to your question. There are some people that believe that there are points on earth that radiate energy, and that UFO's are driven to those areas. I'm in no way saying that this is what happened, but it may be related.

You saying it flew off towards a storm does however corroborate with other accounts stating that they like hanging around storms. They claim they harvest energy from them.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You should make sure to report your sighting to either MUFON or the National UFO Reporting Center (NUFORC). You can compare there to other sightings. When I had my one sighting in my life in 2009 I reported it and found out that there was a rash of similar sightings all across the US and Canada. Even one in the UK that same night, all with the same type of sighting. It was intriguing.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

You mean something like this? This is about 15 days before I had my experience and it's about 20 miles to the west of my location.

Texas UFO Sighting
edit on th30pm14PM0pmSun, 13 Apr 2014 15:11:24 -0500America/Chicago by StayAware because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by StayAware

Interesting account.

Did either of you experience any missing time at all or any other strange or unusual phenomena after the sighting?

Since or before either of these encounters had you or your sister experienced any similar phenomena?

How has this sighting affected your views on reality and/or spirituality, if at all?

I believe you certain witnessed something strange. Was you're impression upon witnessing the object that it was otherworldly or did you feel it was somehow manufactured here and piloted by a human?

edit on Cpm4Sunday3320142830Sun, 13 Apr 2014 16:33:28 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: typo

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Double post
edit on Cpm4Sunday3220143530Sun, 13 Apr 2014 16:32:35 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: dp

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Texas is definitely a hot spot for ufo activity as I am sure you already know. Especially since 2008 and the famous Stephenville sightings. I don't know if your in that area of Texas. I think I would also encourage you to contact Mufon or another reporting agency, and to report your sightings. You can also look to see if anyone else in your area has reported what you saw as well. I check nuforc.org alot which is the National UFO Reporting Center located here in Washington State. Thanks for the post.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

StayAware
reply to post by Rezlooper

You mean something like this? This is about 15 days before I had my experience and it's about 20 miles to the west of my location.

Texas UFO Sighting
edit on th30pm14PM0pmSun, 13 Apr 2014 15:11:24 -0500America/Chicago by StayAware because: (no reason given)

Yes, that's pretty cool video. But, like the poster said above. Go to NUFORC. That's where I reported my 2009 sighting and where I found out about the many other sightings that night. The NUFORC director actually called me back about my sighting and we did internet radio show interview with Rense about it. Simply because there was so many reports that night. You might find out if others saw it too.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

All electronics that used batteries were cut off on the first encounter but the second I was probably too far away for it to have any effect. It didn't really affect me mentally at all since I always believed in extra-terrestrials. That being said, yes I believe that it was not a man-made ship of any kind. This thing had amazing speed and zipped across the entire sky in mere seconds.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

StayAware
The reason I mentioned my pool light being on is because it was a circular pool and I think that the object might have taken it to be another of itself, maybe.
That's an interesting theory.

Why am I seeing the same thing over the same place?
I have no idea but this gives you a unique opportunity that many people don't have. You can get some photographic equipment ready to say photograph or video the object next time you see it. If you can present that we might have a better chance at trying to identify it, or confirm that it's not identifiable.

A tripod is useful, as is using optical zoom, but not digital zoom. It's probably best to turn autofocus off, and set the manual focus to infinity. (If you've seen UFO videos with blurry autofocus you'll know why).

You can practice making videos with the camera before the next time it shows up so if/when it does, you'll already be prepared to make a good video.

new topics

top topics

join