It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Pope Francis the last pope before the alien-hybrid antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Popes are like the Energizer bunny. Sort of.
They just keep coming and coming and coming.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rustyclutch

Pretty accurate id say except the "aliens" are the Greys that the Vat is prepping for "official" arrival as the Sun God of Prophecy. In turn would of course be the antichrist, but from a strictly biblical perspective. In reality they would be the same person due to the fact that Roman Church aka Vatican is the apostate along with all this underlings and newly formed Evangelists. Frank does happen to be the mouth peice for someone else, but then hes also a Jesuit General. Peter the Roman or not, Vatican dictatorship is on its last legs for the remainder of this cycle, the New Age doesnt officially start until the rise of a global leader/dictator has taken office.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

Yeah I've read some of that in a few places and it might just hold some merit. There comes a point when your technology is so far advaced that you are essentially a god in comparison to humans of the biblical era. I dont believe that believing in the bible means there can be no Aliens. If they are around they cant be good. The simple fact that they have been supplying governments with advanced technology to overlord us with would be enough evidence for me to call them evil. Plus the Pope. I got nothing against catholics but I got nothing good to say about the Vatican.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Actually the facts that bible thumpers deny bold face are the heart of the prophecy. Many examples of ETs intervening in human affairs. 2 Particular, though possibly unorthodox. 1 Enoch being taken up by God and transformed into an angel of light, if read correctly it translates to Enki taking Enoch on his ship and activating his latent DNA to become the Seraphim known as Metatron. 2 is Moses and the burning bush(occult meaning:Lucifers Light) Moses goes up the mountain to receive knowledge from Yahweh to give to the people as the Laws of God. Practically any story of angels or other beings coming to the aid of mortals in the old testament is reference to either the Anunaki or the Sumerian Gods, which relatively speaking are one and the same. Fact remains, the agenda of intervention of ETs has been in the making by the world religions for centuries, the proof is in the religious art.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Skyfloating
The OP is referring to a certain prophecy of a few hundred years ago about a list of popes, many of which have allegedly come true and the very last pope on that list is "Peter the Roman".

But because the OP fails to provide a context or back-story, the responses to the thread are of no use to the OPs premise whatsoever. I wish some more thought could be put into the OPs around here. Otherwise you`ll just have the usual responses from atheists ("none of this is real"), conspiracy-theorists ("the repitilians are among us!"), protestants ("the pope is not a christian!") and other assorted stuff that has nothing to do with the particular prophecy this thread was supposed to be about.

That said...no, I don't believe the prophecy is valid. If it were valid, then the current pope would have to be the last one.

If the anti-christ exists at all, he is also most likely not going to appear as the head of the Catholic Church because that Church is rather unpopular among most young folk these days. The anti-christ would appear as someone or something hugely popular. The Internet for example.

I never said I believe he was the antichrist.
There are a lot of protestant haters on this board.
If it makes them feel better...
Relax this is a conspiracy message board.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Thats cus fascist religion doesnt leave room for questioning and background checks.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

stop listening to people like dizdar, monteith & mazulli

read the bible instead (that's where they're getting the bulk of their material from anyway)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.
The truth is I don't really give a Spit.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

What if he's just a bloke from South America that was elected to be the pope by a load of other blokes that aren't the pope?..........Oh the horror!

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Actually don't read the bible read an actual history book...... Hell the history channel would give you way better info.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisE

LMAO History Channel would do it except for one thing: They still tell the programmed version. Youtube Im sure has enough non mainstream historical documentaries to soothe what the unholy books are leaving out. (None of the books give an inch of description of their own deity, only names and nouns)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

ArtemisE

What if there is no anti Christ. Because there's no evidence for any of the supernatural occurrences that the bible claims happened. What if the rest of the heathen world doesn't worship the Christian anti deity because.... Wait for it... Why would they worship the anti diety of a religion they don't believe in.

Even better... Why would someone who did believe worship the side that you get tortured for all eternity? They wouldn't.

Satanism is a red herring.. There never have been groups of people that worshipped the devil. All the "satanic" organizations are just atheist anarchists who chose the name as an FU to the establishment. Which in western culture is Christianity.

Look into the Great Deception and then you might understand why people will worship this world leader that will arise most likely in your life time.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

G0v0D47

Actually the facts that bible thumpers deny bold face are the heart of the prophecy. Many examples of ETs intervening in human affairs. 2 Particular, though possibly unorthodox. 1 Enoch being taken up by God and transformed into an angel of light, if read correctly it translates to Enki taking Enoch on his ship and activating his latent DNA to become the Seraphim known as Metatron. 2 is Moses and the burning bush(occult meaning:Lucifers Light) Moses goes up the mountain to receive knowledge from Yahweh to give to the people as the Laws of God. Practically any story of angels or other beings coming to the aid of mortals in the old testament is reference to either the Anunaki or the Sumerian Gods, which relatively speaking are one and the same. Fact remains, the agenda of intervention of ETs has been in the making by the world religions for centuries, the proof is in the religious art.

You're spot on in my view, and not only the Anunaki but also a lot on the Ecuador Gods as well, who were also Giants as the Anunaki and present on their ancient artifacts, much more visible interaction between man and alien in ancient times.

There is an excellent presentation by Claus Donna on the subject, but I see copy right, so for those interested look up Claus Donna's ancient artifact presentation.

Another excellent documentary is Zeitgeist. it really seems to put things into perspective, on what happened and how religions were born. www.youtube.com...

And to coin it all, information about how the Vatican has been hiding alien graves, within the Vatican is surfacing. This one I am not entirely convinced yet, but it requires more research, or disclosure.

Thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

I consider religion the "great deception" amigo.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

ArtemisE
reply to post by ServantOfTheLamb

I consider religion the "great deception" amigo.

It is but the source is the same as the alien invitation center lol

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
Is Pope Francis the last pope? The good black(jesuit) pope?

Is the antichrist ("peter the roman") an alien-human(half-grey) hybrid?

What if the mark is his alien "dna" or some neural interfacing technology that is implanted in the hand and the frontal lobe?

St. Malachy's list of popes ended with Benedict. This one now has no prophecy regarding him.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The mark of the beast is Baptism.

If you want to know where the 'hybridisation' comes from; then you need look no further than the Vatican itself; and their allegiance to those 'intertwining' us to theirs.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join