It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro Russian Forces bears “all the tell-tale signs” of Russian involvement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
First they said it was not right wing groups taking over in the Ukraine, then they denied that $5bn had been spent trying to bribe people in high places and that no one in the Ukraine liked Russia.

Well I think I know who is telling lies and it's not Russia and they have every right, in fact a duty to protect Russians in the Ukraine and if NATO under the command of the bankers from Washington wants to poke its nose in then I hope they get whats coming to them and the pain is felt all the way back to Washington.

Remember the Georgia incident and how the EU was forced to apologize to Russia over the lies from Brussels, well it looks like history is about to repeat itself.

Have the gas pipes sprang a leak yet because that bound to happen sooner or later and I for one will sit in the cold long before I allow the USA to come to my aid with liquid gas at treble the going rate whilst Americans back home only have to pay double the going rate.

Follow the money

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

LittleByLittle
Well if you allow corporate fascist bullies (western politicians bought by Rothschild money) to get their way and change governments then why not let Russia do the same. Hypocritical to not see the ego demonic ones in the western society while complaining about Russia being and doing the same.

Karma is a bitch and we all in the end get what we deserve in the end so make sure the fruits are good from your tree.

Nazis the rothchilds and the CIA? Now?

Why don't you ask the Ukrainian people directly why they don't want Russians in there country?

Why are you ignoring the Ukrainian people and making unproven BS claims?

This is the big mystery hmm

The evidence is given to you but you refuse to believe it, why?

Corporate fascist not Nazis. It is funny how you can muddle the water when people do not understand what a fascist is and assume that all fascist are automatically Nazis. You are clearly not informing people but are in fact trying to diss inform people by manipulating the ones who do not know the difference.

Do you want to make a counter argument on the argument that the current western world is run by corporate fascism in the hands of a few controlling the information with diss information and making true free speech soon a thing of the past by making sure the true voice of all the people are not heard?
edit on 13-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

You are just wrong in what you say, the people who carried out the armed coup against the government in Ukraine are hard line neo Nazis. The people who are in now charge of the illegal Ukrainian government are also hard line neo nazis.

Is it really that difficult to comprehend why some people, like Russia, might be somewhat concerned about all of this?

The UK isnt, our government is talking about supporting this nazi government, its totaly insane.

But then America did actualy pick the new Ukrainian government and we all know how much they love the right, so you know, but its at least good to finally know who bad the bad guys are right?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bellor

Lol? All you did was totally corroborate what I said and even missed one off - you named 3 when I said there were 4.

What was your point? The rest of you post is rambling nonsense based on a wholly incorrect assertion.

Like I said, 4 out of 20 is not a controlling majority. Prove me wrong

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Bellor

You are just wrong in what you say, the people who carried out the armed coup against the government in Ukraine are hard line neo Nazis. The people who are in now charge of the illegal Ukrainian government are also hard line neo nazis.

Is it really that difficult to comprehend why some people, like Russia, might be somewhat concerned about all of this?

The UK isnt, our government is talking about supporting this nazi government, its totaly insane.

But then America did actualy pick the new Ukrainian government and we all know how much they love the right, so you know, but its at least good to finally know who bad the bad guys are right?

That there is neo Nazi element in the Ukraine government is not the point I am making above.

I am making a point that the western corporate (US,UK, EU) control mechanics with the banking system (FED, IMF) and the corporate media is in fact having all the telltale of corporate fascism. That the facist are helping nazis in Ukraine do not necessary mean they are Nazi.

I would recommend you to read up more on Rothschild and the banking system that they have created. Even people who call themselves Jews can be fascist even if they are not nazis.

From my point of view both Zionists and Nazis are fascists. That do not mean they have exactly the same beliefs even if racism seem to be a common trait from them both.

archive.org...
edit on 14-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bellor

Russia has called for talks on Ukraine this Thursday, The actions of Pro Russian protesters IMO are not being ordered through the Kremlin, surely if Putin calls for an around the table discussion, he would tell the Pro Russian protesters to sit tight, not expand. This makes no sense to me as it would make any discussions pointless.

SLAVIANSK/DONETSK, Ukraine - Armed pro-Russian separatists seized more buildings in eastern Ukraine on Monday, expanding their control after the government failed to follow through on threatened military crackdown leaving Moscow's partisans essentially unopposed
www.reuters.com...

White House Admits CIA Director Brennan Was "Secretly" In Kiev
www.zerohedge.com...

Travelling under a false name.

yet unconfirmed information, the decision to suppress protesters in Slavyansk, a city in Ukraine's east, with force was advised to Ukraine's authorities by Brennan."

"Senior level visits of intelligence officials are a standard means of fostering mutually beneficial security cooperation including U.S.-Russian intelligence collaboration going back to the beginnings of the post-Cold War era," Carney said.

"U.S. and Russian intelligence officials have met over the years. To imply that U.S. officials meeting with their counterparts is anything other than in the same spirit is absurd," he said

You know what isn't absurd? Speculation that just like the CIA organized the overthrow of the Yanukovich regime, which has been confirmed courtesy of the Russian secret services leaking Victoria Nuland's very inconveient recording, so the recent escalation in east Ukraine is indeed the work of the CIA.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by keenasbro

Scary. I want to question the information (as propaganda) from all Russian sources the same way that I question everything I read in the Western propaganda. Have a hard time not seeing it thru Russian googles these days.

When will we see the normal US news agency talk about the gold relocation?

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Probably when they tell Ukraine that they can't have it back.

Thanks for the link, no real evidence the US took it though.

www.globalresearch.ca...

The National Bank of Ukraine (Central Bank) estimated Ukraine’s gold reserves in February to be worth 1.8 billion dollars. According to William Kaye: “That would amount to a very nice down payment to the $5 billion that Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland boasted that the United States has already spent in their efforts to destabilize Ukraine, and put in place their own unelected government.” (KingsWorldNews emphasis added). Kaye also confirmed in the interview that Washington was behind the appointment of the new head of the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) Stepan Kubiv:

“This would have been his first major decision to transport that gold out of Ukraine to the United States. …Ukraine will … very likely never see that gold again.”

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by keenasbro

Thanks for the link, no real evidence the US took it though.

Can't really be sure of any news really. But if we assume that the FED selling of gold to China is true too keep the petrodollar and that the FED have almost no gold left then if fits with what is said to have happened to all the countries that have become liberated (thru CIA and western intervention) to the IMF.

But in reality even if Russia is not lying as much in their news they are not really good guys either. The problem I really have is that the western countries are so hypocritical trying to get support thru their obvious lies.

Seems like the western news are not even trying anymore in their propaganda since the noticing of the lies are so easy to spot.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Very belated, work.

Although Svoboda has only 8 percent of the members in the Ukrainian parliament, they, along with the Right Sector, compose more than a third of the government’s cabinet, including some of the key positions. Hence they have a totally disproportionate share of power, and to compound the problem, Svoboda have no elected members from the entire southeastern part of Ukraine, which has more than half of Ukraine’s population.

A further problem is that it appears there are few, if any members, from southeastern Ukraine in the entire cabinet. As such, over half the country’s population has little or no representation in the interim government’s cabinet

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join