It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine: Russian TV Propagandists Caught Red-Handed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm starting to wonder to what extent Ukraine has been infiltrated by protest tourists, Russian special forces & agents

Russian TV Propagandists Caught Red-Handed: Same Guy, Three Different People (Spy, Bystander, Heroic Surgeon)

The Petkov fabrications would make for a good laugh were the situation not so serious. Readers should not think that Petkov affair is an isolated incident. It is the norm rather than the exception. Viewers of Russian television are fed a daily diet of fabrications that show non-existent gun battles, savage beatings of innocent civilians, sinister forces proudly displaying Nazi regalia, and tearful residents of east and south Ukraine longing for annexation into Russia. Readers must understand that the Crimean Anschluss, accepted by many in the West, as a joyous, celebratory reunion was a cynical spectacle organized by Russian special forces, protest tourists, and local mafia thugs.

www.forbes.com... tander-heroic-surgeon/2/

More on Russia's destabilisation of Ukraine here...

Russian Spetsnaz, Agents & Activists caught in Ukraine Destabilisation

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

I posted this in jokes forum yesterday.

Of course certain amount of the protesters are local also (often due to believing anything Russian channels say). Although I personally do believe there are many "tourists" as well. :

1)I do not know the legitimacy of the source, although today it was also reported in Ukrainian news that the separatists were being paid - 500 dollars for taking part in the attack, for protesting/standing near the building.

2) The "local" protesters mistook the Kharkiv ballet theatre for the government building. They wanted to take over the government building, but took over the ballet theatre instead.

3) Many of the accents on the videos are not Ukrainian-Russian accents, but from Russia instead.
edit on 13-4-2014 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Cabin

I posted this in jokes forum yesterday.

Of course certain amount of the protesters are local also (often due to believing anything Russian channels say). Although I personally do believe there are many "tourists" as well. :

1)I do not know the legitimacy of the source, although today it was also reported in Ukrainian news that the separatists were being paid - 500 dollars for taking part in the attack, for protesting/standing near the building.

2) The "local" protesters mistook the Kharkiv ballet theatre for the government building. They wanted to take over the government building, but took over the ballet theatre instead.

3) Many of the accents on the videos are not Ukrainian-Russian accents, but from Russia instead.
edit on 13-4-2014 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

2) is just hilarious

I think that proves beyond doubt the majority are protest tourists and activists from Moscow, did you check out the link at the bottom of my post?

From my understand there have been recent large pro Ukraine/EU demos in Kharkiv as the locals where encouraged to act, and those small groups of protest tourists have all been arrested

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I'm starting to wonder to what extent Ukraine has been infiltrated by protest tourists, Russian special forces & agents - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just like how many CIA agents and Black water personal are directing Ukraine's new puppet government that was set up by the state department?
Come on if we are going to call out one side you cannot ignore how all this started and you need to call out the other side.
How quickly everyone forgets the Victoria Nuland tape and how the American government is responsible for everything that is happening now.
But no.... lets take the blue pill and believe what ever they want us to believe. They are telling us it's the big bad Russians who are responsible and the Americans are the good guys and all our saviors...what a joke.

The way the American regime creates realities through the total manipulation of media and information is a enormous.
Peoples attention spans these days are as long as the next phoney news bite.

Quit blaming Russia and look deeper into how and why this all started and realize that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
Russia has every right to protect it's interests history and culture in the region. As well as protect her borders from aggressive American imperialism, corporate fascism and eventual globalism.
If Russia was meddling in Canada or Mexico stirring up regime change to favor themselves what do you think the American regime would do?
The exact same thing Russia is doing in the Ukraine.
So lets look at the whole picture and stop regurgitating the same B.S. that teleprompter readers spew out everynight on the evening news, because it's all deception and manipulation to make America look great and Russia look bad.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Why not just put the video's up? I cannot be bothered trying to find them myself.
edit on 13-4-2014 by 168617 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

This reminds me of when some users here were desperately defending the Libyan rebels. During its time seems like this around its about defending the fascists in Kiev.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

mark1167

I'm starting to wonder to what extent Ukraine has been infiltrated by protest tourists, Russian special forces & agents - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just like how many CIA agents and Black water personal are directing Ukraine's new puppet government that was set up by the state department?
Come on if we are going to call out one side you cannot ignore how all this started and you need to call out the other side.

It started of like this didn't it ?

Perhaps you could explain how the US CIA can brainwash such large amounts of people to favour closer ties with the EU ?

Free will or men in black flashy light door to to cold calling sales men?

Then it went something like this...

These don't look like large protests to me, the look like Russian armed terrorists taking over police headquarters by force

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

This reminds me of when some users here were desperately defending the Libyan rebels. During its time seems like this around its about defending the fascists in Kiev.

What has the Libyan civil war got to do with Ukraine?

I suppose the CIA also went door to door cold calling with brainwashing devises to rise up against the leader who they loved so much with a 200,000 billion fortune lol

Let's not get to far OT again agent

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

mark1167

November 2013
Yanukovych refuses to sign a deal with the EU at Vilnius. This sparked protests by 10,000 which was put down in the usual brutal manner. This then provoked an even larger protest by hundreds of thousands. This is where the Ukraine became daily news.

January 17 2014
Yanukovych passes a law making protest illegal and saying anything against government officials illegal.
(Now come on you Putin lovers this is stupid).

January 27 2014
The law is recinded after even greater protests and deaths!!!!

I mean come on what planet do you have to be on to not see that Yanukovych brought the mass protests on himself. He could have left it at the tens of thousands in november had he just ignored them!!!!!! Oh but let's not let logic squeeze in here shall we let's be totally illogical as per the usual mindset of the group that keeps stating "I hate the west and all it stands for" :

The US government decided to spend millions more in the Ukraine with covert operations lasting months rather than a few hundred thousand grabbing hold of Yanukovych when he was in the west in november and making sure he and his family understood what would happen if he did not sign an agreement with the EU. He could very very very very easily have had an "accident" whilst in the west.

If you truly believe the west is behind this then they picked the most expensive dumbest longest ridiculous method as opposed to the assassination by car/plane accident of one man whilst in Vilnius.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

yorkshirelad

mark1167

November 2013
Yanukovych refuses to sign a deal with the EU at Vilnius. This sparked protests by 10,000 which was put down in the usual brutal manner. This then provoked an even larger protest by hundreds of thousands. This is where the Ukraine became daily news.

January 17 2014
Yanukovych passes a law making protest illegal and saying anything against government officials illegal.
(Now come on you Putin lovers this is stupid).

January 27 2014
The law is recinded after even greater protests and deaths!!!!

I mean come on what planet do you have to be on to not see that Yanukovych brought the mass protests on himself. He could have left it at the tens of thousands in november had he just ignored them!!!!!! Oh but let's not let logic squeeze in here shall we let's be totally illogical as per the usual mindset of the group that keeps stating "I hate the west and all it stands for" :

The US government decided to spend millions more in the Ukraine with covert operations lasting months rather than a few hundred thousand grabbing hold of Yanukovych when he was in the west in november and making sure he and his family understood what would happen if he did not sign an agreement with the EU. He could very very very very easily have had an "accident" whilst in the west.

If you truly believe the west is behind this then they picked the most expensive dumbest longest ridiculous method as opposed to the assassination by car/plane accident of one man whilst in Vilnius.

Yet they believe it was Nazis and Rothschild and the CIA which got them all out on the streets protesting lol, delusional people are inconsolable I guess

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
From what I have been told is that the Ukraine is stopping Russian reporters at the borders and to me the reason is because the propaganda from the west won't work whilst Russia is pointing out all the lies and has pictures to prove it.

Aljizeera has been caught dozens of times lying and I suspect someone is playing with words here.

Everyone that's not on side eats dead people, are mad and hated by everyone according to the press we get so tell me why is Assad still in power or could it just be that a lot of people in Syria love him and will protect him.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

VirusGuard
From what I have been told is that the Ukraine is stopping Russian reporters at the borders and to me the reason is because the propaganda from the west won't work whilst Russia is pointing out all the lies and has pictures to prove it.

Aljizeera has been caught dozens of times lying and I suspect someone is playing with words here.

Everyone that's not on side eats dead people, are mad and hated by everyone according to the press we get so tell me why is Assad still in power or could it just be that a lot of people in Syria love him and will protect him.

Really as the OP is from Russian sources

I'm seeing plenty of Russian reports from Russian reporters perhaps it's yet more propaganda coming from Russia, perhaps they don't have the correct paper work to prove they're Russian reporters ? And are yet more protest tourists

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

TritonTaranis
I'm seeing plenty of Russian reports from Russian reporters perhaps it's yet more propaganda coming from Russia, perhaps they don't have the correct paper work to prove they're Russian reporters ? And are yet more protest tourists

You could be right, we don't know but one of the excuses being used (According to sources) is that the reporters don't carry enough spare cash to take care of themselves.

No smoke without fire I say and lets face it we know ourselves that we were given lies about 9/11 and WMD so I know who I trust the most and no I am not blinded by one side of the story.

new topics

top topics

join